James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Carys has been wearing her ITS range the last few days and promoting on insta because it looks like Elle Darby and her sister (?) potentially have a range coming out with ITS too😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think Carys has been wearing her ITS range the last few days and promoting on insta because it looks like Elle Darby and her sister (?) potentially have a range coming out with ITS too😂😭😭
yes! or shes been told off as theres been loads of comments about her not even wearing her 'own products'.
dont her and james also have a collection? i saw them both wearing it loads when they were promoting it and never seen her in it since

Reactions: 5
Thank god she's not in that dreadful swaddle, instead she's drowning in that snowsuit 🤦‍♀️ poor wee thing
Is it just me or does it look like ambers arms aren’t even in the snowsuit arms... surely they’ve not zipped it up with her arms in the body part, like a make shift swaddle?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank god she's not in that dreadful swaddle, instead she's drowning in that snowsuit 🤦‍♀️ poor wee thing
It looks like they've swaddled her in that too as I swear her arms aren't in the arm holes?! Have they actually put her arms down and zipped it over her arms?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does it look like ambers arms aren’t even in the snowsuit arms... surely they’ve not zipped it up with her arms in the body part, like a make shift swaddle?
yep, that is what it looks like 😂😂

New thread title:

Trying hard to be a relatable role model, white noise on, get amber in her swaddle

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
New thread title suggestion : poor baby amber stuck in her swaddle, while Carys pretends parenting is a doddle

• Haha
Reactions: 65
It looks like they've swaddled her in that too as I swear her arms aren't in the arm holes?! Have they actually put her arms down and zipped it over her arms?! 🤯
omg yes 😂 she’s definitely concealed the swaddle beneath the pram suit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only just started getting my baby into a sleep routine at 6 MONTHS, which was fine for a while but now she’s teething and having trouble sleeping so her schedule has all gone out the window again:
What I’ve learnt as a FTM is that babies are sooo unpredictable! Just go with the flow Carys, you can’t be strict on routines because it just doesn’t work!

Reactions: 8
Hahaha this probably won't be allowed but new thread suggestion😂:

Working out at 6 weeks postpartum, update on James, he's still a scrotum

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I understand having a newborn is hard work etc etc but Carys always looks so uncomfortable, almost detached. I believe this whole expecting baby to sleep when out is more damaging than doing good for them. And looks on edge incase baby needs feeding, comforting etc but surely that’s expected and they don’t remain silent nor still forever.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210518-183845_Instagram.jpg

Does Carys forget she said in vlogs she got stretch marks during puberty and weight gain anyway😂😭
And that she found stretch marks sexy😂, yet here she is trying to convince herself to like her new body

Reactions: 14
View attachment 579832
Does Carys forget she said in vlogs she got stretch marks during puberty and weight gain anyway😂😭
And that she found stretch marks sexy😂, yet here she is trying to convince herself to like her new body
Maybe she meant that a few years ago before she got stretch marks? She definitely mentioned them before but after her weight gain. I don’t think she had any when she was super lean a few years ago. I wish she wouldn’t keep harping back to her fitness days with such a negative view, she made a lot of money off the back of her guides! It’s ok to want to improve yourself and not be satisfied with weight gain etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Maybe she meant that a few years ago before she got stretch marks? She definitely mentioned them before but after her weight gain. I don’t think she had any when she was super lean a few years ago. I wish she wouldn’t keep harping back to her fitness days with such a negative view, she made a lot of money off the back of her guides! It’s ok to want to improve yourself and not be satisfied with weight gain etc 🤷‍♀️
I swear she said she got some in puberty too, which is why she expected some with pregnancy, I might be mistaken though. I got some in puberty but you can only really see them if you're looking for them😂. She has posted an awful lot about her fitness days recently, which makes me think she wants to get back to being fitter and lose weight, which isn't a problem, she obviously just feels like you can't be body positive and lose weight 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but think they are going out as much to insist to themselves that life hasn’t changed when it’s clearly a bit of a stress for them. Of course they don’t need to stay locked away at home but it might benefit them, it’s just a few months in a whole lifetime, surely IKEA can wait? Just to take the pressure off themselves.

It must be quite hard to take those stretch marks, particularly when your whole personality is about your body. I feel for her there. Life isn’t about looks and all that but I’d struggle to accept such a big change.

Reactions: 9
I hope that Amber isn’t in a swaddle under the fluffy suit it really looks like she is, why are they addicted to her being in a swaddle I don’t get it

I can’t help but think they are going out as much to insist to themselves that life hasn’t changed when it’s clearly a bit of a stress for them. Of course they don’t need to stay locked away at home but it might benefit them, it’s just a few months in a whole lifetime, surely IKEA can wait? Just to take the pressure off themselves.

It must be quite hard to take those stretch marks, particularly when your whole personality is about your body. I feel for her there. Life isn’t about looks and all that but I’d struggle to accept such a big change.
This!! This is exactly what I did. Day 3 I was walking around a shopping centre. 6w
Pp I was working out because I 100% yearned to feel like me again. Even just a slither. I really get what she and they are doing, it’s hard and it’s SUCH a big change, and i know when I have my second baby things will be so very different.

In time I think they’ll settle into it and find their own groove - realistically they should have Josh taken 2 months off social media, done their own thing and come back when adjusted but obvs that doesn’t make money!

I feel for her on the stretch marks, that must be tough, even if you said before hand it didn’t matter. Feelings can change, and I assume her putting that post up is her trying to make herself feel positive about it. They will fade in time but it’s easier said than when it’s not on your body

i think they are pretty clueless when it comes to clothes and babies as in the nursery tour they were saying about having only 7 white sleepsuits or something, like thats enough when all babies do is eat and tit, and vomit, like imagine is amber was a refluxy baby and vomited all the time, 7 sleepsuits isn't enough! then the sizing issue, everything she wears absolutely swallows her, you can get snowsuits in prem, newborn, 0-3 and so on, they just didn't have a clue!

edit- How much help do you think they got from their families, as her parents are GPS they would understand the severity of cot death and they leave amber in that huge blanket! theyve also had 4 kids so they would know about sizing and clothes but they just didnt seem to have a clue! maybe they asked before hand for no un solicited advise or simply just didnt listen

Reactions: 6
Stretch marks literally fade to nothing I hope she realises that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.