James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the advice is to wait until AT LEAST 6 weeks before exercising. Surprise surprise Carys has started as soon as she can but she’s absolutely fine with her body changes and she is embracing it 🙄 I wish she would just admit she Is struggling with her body image postpartum and she wants to change it, it’s nothing to be ashamed of (I know I felt the same!)
I totally get what you are saying but not everyone exercises for aesthetic reasons. For some people exercise is a management tool for mental health issues. Wanting to get back into exercise does not automatically equal 'I hate my body' or even 'I want to change my body'. I cant say why Carys is exercising (neither can you) but it doesnt automatically mean she is struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can fully see James and carys doing forced milestones. Pushing amber to roll, sit, crawl etc before she’s ready. Instead of just letting her progress naturally, all because they’re obsessed with having the “perfect” child.

Reactions: 21
mine didnt, i have very similar ones to her and they are still very much still here after 10 years :O

i honestly thought i was the only one that got stretch marks as bad as i did because i've never seen anyone with worst ones. so i actually feel a bit better after Carys post. i'm not the only one that got them like that all down my legs, all over my bum all around my waist.
this is the first time I've liked something Carys has posted lol!
That’s a shame 😩 mine are just dents in my skin now lol xx

I can fully see James and carys doing forced milestones. Pushing amber to roll, sit, crawl etc before she’s ready. Instead of just letting her progress naturally, all because they’re obsessed with having the “perfect” child.
Oh most definitely

Reactions: 2
Wow they’re really rushing everything, aren’t they. “Oh she’s a week old and she’s already got a sleeping routine! Oh she’s six weeks and she’s walking!”
Slow down and enjoy your newborn! Not everything is a competition as to who’s got the “best” baby and Amber isn’t gifted for having a reflex

I totally get what you are saying but not everyone exercises for aesthetic reasons. For some people exercise is a management tool for mental health issues. Wanting to get back into exercise does not automatically equal 'I hate my body' or even 'I want to change my body'. I cant say why Carys is exercising (neither can you) but it doesnt automatically mean she is struggling.
I do think she does it for mental health reasons too, but just some of the things she has said recently give the impression she is struggling to accept her new body. I think she literally said recently that it is the biggest challenge to her body positivity/self love. But she has rambled on about it numerous times in vlogs and looks like she will cry 😢 and that she was upset that she couldn't fit into her jeans like 2 weeks after birth (then quickly rushed to the excuse that she's just missed jeans despite bringing out maternity jeans with ITS and buying numerous from different shops in hauls). I hope she is taking things slow and doesn't expect quick results, even if she doesn't admit she wants to lose a bit of weight she's gained with pregnancy. I have no issue with her working out etc as that's better for her health than not, but to me it seems there are more reasons than just mental health and I wish she would just be honest with herself as it is quite sad to see how upset she has seemed about her body recently

Reactions: 7
Morning guys, I’m off out on a day trip today with my bub and my boo. Made sure we’ve packed the white noise machine and bub is currently swaddled in his car seat. Hope he sleeps the whole day!

(please don’t come for me, I’m totally joking 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Take a shot every time Cary’s says ‘gorgeous’ in the new vlog!

But didn't you know Amber is going to be walking next week? 😂
Don’t lie! Remember she’s VERY ADVANCED. She’ll be walking by tomorrow, hence she shoes she wears.. duh! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
at this rate amber with be walking by 6 weeks, eating solid food by 8 weeks, an Olympic swimmer by 10 weeks and a public speaker at 12 weeks.

might even be able to start school by the time she hits 15 weeks!!

Carys enjoy her, shes a baby!!! stop trying to push her to do everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
at this rate amber with be walking by 6 weeks, eating solid food by 8 weeks, an Olympic swimmer by 10 weeks and a public speaker at 12 weeks.

might even be able to start school by the time she hits 15 weeks!!

Carys enjoy her, shes a baby!!! stop trying to push her to do everything!
She will definitely wean early.

Its going to be even worse when baby boy Choccy-digestive Swift arrives - the competitive parenting will be off the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She will definitely wean early.

Its going to be even worse when baby boy Choccy-digestive Swift arrives - the competitive parenting will be off the scale!
Oh god, forgot about that. There will be so many petty and sly comments between the two of them 😂

Personal note, a family member is having a baby in June, so there will be 3 months between my baby and their's, and I'm dreading all the comparisons that will be made about milestones 😭

Reactions: 4
Oh god, forgot about that. There will be so many petty and sly comments between the two of them 😂

Personal note, a family member is having a baby in June, so there will be 3 months between my baby and their's, and I'm dreading all the comparisons that will be made about milestones 😭
I actually despise competitive mothers! My close friends baby was born on the same day as my daughter last July and she is a bit like that with me, but I am so totally honest it doesn't phase me at all. Her lad was sleeping through at about 3 months and my 10 month old still doesn't and I will happily admit that my girl crawled a lot earlier that her boy but I always said, it is not a reflection of our parenting, it is just. babies doing things when they are ready!

Carys and James are desperate for an advanced baby, literally so what! Have a day off, your baby is no more special than the next, it might be amazing for you, seeing all her little milestones but nobody else gives a tit. In the long run, does it really matter who crawled first or who slept through quicker? absolutely not, to my knowledge a baby who walks/talks/lays eggs the quickest does not mean they are any more intellectually advanced in the long run (just my thoughts, I may be wrong) its really pathetic and I cba with that smelly Elly derby and her bound to be genius baby either...remember ladies comparison is the thief of all joy, comparing your baby to others is just robbing you of those precious moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Only just started watching Carys and James and these threads are interesting but wish there was a wiki page to catch up!

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep posting stuff like a humble brag “omg Amber is basically standing you guyssssss” - all babies do that 🤦‍♀️ Can’t she just google things.
Ever since I came here and had a little read, I can’t unsee the humble brags lmao

Reactions: 4
I see ‘awake time’ has made a comeback, so irritating. Your baby is just awake. Just like you, it does not need to be categorised as a time period. Everyone sleeps and wakes up

Reactions: 17
I cant say its bothered me before but for some reason I'm getting really pised at all the free things carys is getting gifted on instagram. When I had my baby I was skint as duck and was so grateful for EVERYTHING I had but shes getting gifted whole wardrobe worth of clothes and toys when they CAN afford it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I cant say its bothered me before but for some reason I'm getting really pised at all the free things carys is getting gifted on instagram. When I had my baby I was skint as duck and was so grateful for EVERYTHING I had but shes getting gifted whole wardrobe worth of clothes and toys when they CAN afford it all.
Preach girl! To be honest though, I would rather struggle (which as a single teenage mother I did!) my way through to pay for everything for my kids myself than accept free stuff. Pimping your child out online for free clothes and then showing off about how rich you are yourself knocks me sick.

don’t know if anyone saw the channel four documentary about what sickos do with children’s photos that people (aka mummy bloggers) share online, it was sickening I can’t even repeat what was said 😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Omg yes!! It would be interesting to see the collective cost of what they've actually paid for for Amber and collective cost of gifted items 🥲 even the stuff she got gifted from mamas and papas (furniture and pram) cost about £3.5k if I remember correctly, and I don't even think I've spent that much on all my baby's stuff 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.