James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and the fact of what's the problem if he does have sexual preferences for men too? I can understand coming on here to have a witch and moan about other things that they do but to be like "James is gay" is just 🙄
Agreed.

I’m pretty sure his current ‘preference’ is Carys considering he married and impregnated her 🙈

Reactions: 14
thoughts on Carys latest insta stories?
finally seeing parenting isnt sunshine and rainbows or trying to be relatable? mhmm:unsure:

Reactions: 8
thoughts on Carys latest insta stories?
finally seeing parenting isnt sunshine and rainbows or trying to be relatable? mhmm:unsure:
Sounds like Amber is waking up and finding her ‘voice’ like all babies do. And Carys is realising she can’t white noise her into submission

• Haha
Reactions: 23
and the fact of what's the problem if he does have sexual preferences for men too? I can understand coming on here to have a witch and moan about other things that they do but to be like "James is gay" is just 🙄
Literally no one said he was gay... they said he gives off gay vibes (aka camp)

Reactions: 10
I just read her latest post and it says a lot to be honest! at least shes being open and honest about how she feels for once

Literally no one said he was gay... they said he gives off gay vibes (aka camp)
people have said it before, but even to say he seems gay, or gives off gay vibes (which to me is different to saying he is camp), I still don't see what the problem with that it? So what if he is camp, or to some people appears to be gay? If you find that to be an issue or awkward as a previous poster called it, then the problem is with you and not James 👀

I just read her latest post and it says a lot to be honest! at least shes being open and honest about how she feels for once
yeah it's hard to know if she's doing it to be more relatable. I definitely think amber isn't the "perfect" little baby anymore. Did anyone else find it funny that James' mum got them a book called There's no such thing as naughty, even though in previous vlogs they were saying they were blessed to have a good baby and not a fussy baby 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m infuriated by carys latest post about cuddling amber during ‘witching hour’ because it reeks of trying to say anything to counteract what is said on here. She’s jumped on the witching hour thing. Also making a point of cuddling amber until she goes to sleep, clearly because everyone here has said how she just does not cuddle the baby. And also ‘it’s best to cuddle them’ - is she now giving parenting advice having been a parent for just a month?! ARGHHH

Reactions: 19
Apparently Elle Darby and her sister Lucy are doing an ITS collection im guessing maternity and non maternity, oh dear, another thing for her and Carys to compete over!

• Wow
I’m infuriated by carys latest post about cuddling amber during ‘witching hour’ because it reeks of trying to say anything to counteract what is said on here. She’s jumped on the witching hour thing. Also making a point of cuddling amber until she goes to sleep, clearly because everyone here has said how she just does not cuddle the baby. And also ‘it’s best to cuddle them’ - is she now giving parenting advice having been a parent for just a month?! ARGHHH
can anyone post what she said in her story?

its petty I know but it winds me up when people put tiny babies in shoes. Unnecessary!
Same! They’re literally so pointless and sometimes look really uncomfortable. I remember when Nicki Minaj first shared lots of pics of her son an in pretty much every photo he was wearing these massive clumpy trainers and it just looked horrible for him :-(

Same! They’re literally so pointless and sometimes look really uncomfortable. I remember when Nicki Minaj first shared lots of pics of her son an in pretty much every photo he was wearing these massive clumpy trainers and it just looked horrible for him :-(
The ones Amber is wearing look quite rigid for a small baby!

Reactions: 6
I dunno if it’s just me but I hate babies wearing shoes 😂😂 they just look so uncomfortable also completely pointless and a waste of money when they can’t even walk yet

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like Carys is back to working out
All the advice is to wait until AT LEAST 6 weeks before exercising. Surprise surprise Carys has started as soon as she can but she’s absolutely fine with her body changes and she is embracing it 🙄 I wish she would just admit she Is struggling with her body image postpartum and she wants to change it, it’s nothing to be ashamed of (I know I felt the same!)

Reactions: 32
All the advice is to wait until AT LEAST 6 weeks before exercising. Surprise surprise Carys has started as soon as she can but she’s absolutely fine with her body changes and she is embracing it 🙄 I wish she would just admit she Is struggling with her body image postpartum and she wants to change it, it’s nothing to be ashamed of (I know I felt the same!)
Might not be 100% related to body image, she has been quite open about how working out benefits her mental health. I’d be the same tbh, if I don’t work out for a couple of weeks I feel a bit lost!

Reactions: 7
Might not be 100% related to body image, she has been quite open about how working out benefits her mental health. I’d be the same tbh, if I don’t work out for a couple of weeks I feel a bit lost!
I'd understand this if she kept up exercising throughout pregnancy 😂 but she stopped working out as soon as she got that positive. I think it's very clear she doesn't like her body now, she looks like she will cry in the vlogs when she talks about her post partum body and trying to convince herself to be positive about it. It's the only time I've felt sorry for her, just want to tell her it's completely normal to feel that way and you shouldn't have to rush into exercising. But I knew she would exercise as soon as she could, with the bullshit of "I exercise for reasons other than changing my body", which could have truthful aspects, but again if she worked out for health and mental health, why stop just because you got pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd understand this if she kept up exercising throughout pregnancy 😂 but she stopped working out as soon as she got that positive. I think it's very clear she doesn't like her body now, she looks like she will cry in the vlogs when she talks about her post partum body and trying to convince herself to be positive about it. It's the only time I've felt sorry for her, just want to tell her it's completely normal to feel that way and you shouldn't have to rush into exercising. But I knew she would exercise as soon as she could, with the bullshit of "I exercise for reasons other than changing my body", which could have truthful aspects, but again if she worked out for health and mental health, why stop just because you got pregnant?
I had good intentions to exercise while pregnant but really cba. I'm planning to start post partum and it's partly because I want my body back and partly because I enjoyed it before but it's been exhausting being pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.