James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve barely had time to clean the house since my baby arrived (few weeks prior to Amber) and she’s had time to do a painting. I think they really will regret not spending more time cuddling her ☹. My little one is already growing so fast and I know it’ll only be a matter of time before he doesn’t want to sit around cuddling all the time
I hear you! I had my baby just over 4 weeks before they had amber, I feel so guilty not cuddling her when I want to do a quick tidy or need to do some uni work 😫. They grow so quickly I just want all the easy cuddles now, they'll be missing out on so much. I honestly thought Carys would be the really loving cuddly mum, but it seems not (which is why I get confused at people saying she's blossomed as a mother, because to me it seems they just want her to sleep/have a routine ASAP so they can live their "normal" life in between like nothing has happened #contentbaby)

Reactions: 19
I think for us normal people we decide to have a baby because it’s the next step in our life and we really want to become a mother. That’s why we are all saying we are always holding our babies etc. Their baby was just for content and money remember so I’m not seeing that motherly instinct. She’s there for content and all the free gifts. They have the baby in a routine where she just has to be sleeping in that bloody Moses basket ALL the time so they can carry on with their boring af lives.

Reactions: 23
There’s no question about pregnancy, birth and amber that Carys couldn’t answer on her own.
It’d be nice to see Carys just do a video on her own
I know James has always been over bearing but I really saw another side to him in the most recent video. He does seem so annoyed that he is not the centre of the attention looking at his watch the whole time! He really is controlling towards Carys .She defo should of done the video alone!
And they are fucken massive, I really don’t get people that put shoes on baby’s before they can actually walk, it is if no benefit to the child’s feet at all, they need to be able to feel and learn how to balance first
Unpopular opinion buy I really hate massive converses ect on a tiny baby that look ten times too big even If they are for show 🙈 love a good old first pair of Clark's walking

Reactions: 21
I’ve barely had time to clean the house since my baby arrived (few weeks prior to Amber) and she’s had time to do a painting. I think they really will regret not spending more time cuddling her ☹. My little one is already growing so fast and I know it’ll only be a matter of time before he doesn’t want to sit around cuddling all the time
Sorry kind of off topic but same here! I’ve been on furlough since Xmas and baby was due in April so I bought an Apple Pencil and was drawing ALL the time. Since baby was born I’ve had so many opportunities to pick it back up but I would rather have cuddles!
It doesn’t matter how amber is fed but I’m actually really pleased carys is breastfeeding as I think James would completely take over if amber was on the bottle

Reactions: 11
I cuddled both my babies whilst they were napping until they were about 7/8 months.
You don't get that time back, I still like to sneak in a sleepy cuddle with my 1 year old now.

Reactions: 18
I had my first baby in 2014 but I can still vividly remember moments of putting her in the Moses basket to go and fold washing, or do dishes etc and the crippling guilt I felt when I did it! Which is absolutely ridiculous when that was something so essential that needed to be done, yet they’ve got time to carry on with everything they were doing before, I find it odd. It’s almost like the baby is just kind of “there” and they just pick her up occasionally. I get that maybe they don’t want to be carrying her about all the time and of course that’s absolutely fine but it seems off to me when they try and settle her back when she’s clearly had enough sleep? I do worry about people who continuously try and push sleep onto their children. Wait until they are around 6/9 months old, that all goes out the window... bizarre.

Jesus Christ, the poor kid is actually wearing shoes
Babies do not need shoes! They shouldn’t have a pair on shoes on until they are confidentially walking, it might look cute but it damages their feet! I hate seeing babies in ‘cool’ little shoes it’s really not cool.

Reactions: 23
if you look back on their dog video...when they got mila as a puppy. they give mila way more attention than they have given Amber!

Reactions: 13
Babies do not need shoes! They shouldn’t have a pair on shoes on until they are confidentially walking, it might look cute but it damages their feet! I hate seeing babies in ‘cool’ little shoes it’s really not cool.
I do too!

Reactions: 2
100% agree, I hate seeing babies in shoes, my son is 21 months and only started wearing shoes when he took he could walk, my daughter is 12 weeks so obviously not wearing shoes!

Reactions: 7
Scrolling where?... on tattle? Yeah we already know Carys! People saying you need to dress your baby in warmer clothes isn’t trolling
also unrelated side note but I hate the new trend of people describing themselves as the “main character”
I had to unfollow after this. Ffs YOU ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. Stop believing people is jelous. Maybe someone just want to give you honest advice because you can't see away from your belly bottom.

Reactions: 13
Wow their content is just becoming lazier by the day. How many “weeks in their life” and days in their life with a newborn are they going to do. It’s every couple of days that they’re uploading the same video where they show their life of literally just sitting there whilst Amber sleeps. I don’t know how they think it’s good footage and what people want to watch, maybe the first 2 or so were ok but there’s been loads now and it’s just a bore.

Reactions: 29
seriously!! that poor baby! they are singing so loud when shes sleeping in her little rocker!! i just cant anymore! At this point i actually dislike Carys more than james!

Reactions: 17
it baffles me that people actually want to know how often they have sex 🤢 the thought of james naked makes me feel ill

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
it baffles me that people actually want to know how often they have sex 🤢 the thought of james naked makes me feel ill
Do they though? or do they make it up? I guess there some very young teen girls who are curious about how adult relationships really work. I just can’t imagine why else anyone could possibly be interested.

Carys is annoying in that video. I hate the way she always uses the word ‘aesthetic’ and saying stuff like ‘I love memories’ is so stupid. Who doesn’t love memories (if they’re good obviously!) they’re so smug too.

f**king stretch routine 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
everything is either a routine e.g. stretch routine, sleep routine etc or x life, bored of hearing mum life, parenting life, newborn life 🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.