James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I was saying! Lol I was just saying in the beginning about checking if baby is cold or hot etc and that may of been what she meant by saying she knows her baby etc

But yeah went on to say general rule is one more layer than you etc and agreed they haven’t been doing that lately

No need to get all short we are all on the same page here 😊
Sorry I wasn't having a go, I was ranting about them. Sometimes it comes across wrong when read. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Scrolling where?... on tattle? Yeah we already know Carys! People saying you need to dress your baby in warmer clothes isn’t trolling
also unrelated side note but I hate the new trend of people describing themselves as the “main character”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Carys if you're the main character of YOUR life, make the decision to stop reading Tattle and getting upset about it, boo xxxx

also hate influencers that call any comment that they don't agree with, such as people mentioning safe sleeping, clothes baby should wear etc as trolling 🙄 just because it isn't arse licking, doesn't mean it is trolling

Reactions: 36
She’s so childish, Boo 🤦‍♀️
got half way through the new vid and couldn’t do no more between her screaming, constantly squirming around and monotonously rambling, swear she’s trying to beat the world record for so many words a minute, did she secretly have vodka in that water bottle .

Reactions: 8
Ofcourse any parent would be grateful to have one child let alone multiple but does anyone else get the feeling they would be quite disappointed to have a boy/boys? Like even before they knew the gender I'm pretty sure I heard them mention a few times they wanted a little girl and didn't really discuss a boy- Maybe they already knew the gender and that's why but idk??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So it's the same old story, she talks then he interrupts and says the same thing but 'better than her'.
But then it comes to the one topic he definitely can't have an opinion about - how breastfeeding FEELS - so she talks for a bit, he just can't take being quiet any longer and interrupts to focus on something else then goes back to the breastfeeding and sums up what she was saying in his own words!
Unbelievable, I can't bear it 😠😠😠😠😠

• Wow
Reactions: 23
How loud did they have the tv in her story from last night! Poor Amber won't have any eardrums left 😮

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, the poor kid is actually wearing shoes
And they are fucken massive, I really don’t get people that put shoes on baby’s before they can actually walk, it is if no benefit to the child’s feet at all, they need to be able to feel and learn how to balance first

Reactions: 21
I like how James was the first to answer the question on physical changes since giving birth

Bud I don’t think that question was for you
He might have gone up a few cup sizes, since he is breastfeeding

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg and the next post!!

“Guys I am so relatable life isn’t perfect, Amber was fussing for 4 whole hours yesterday omg but she did sleep through the night hehe *smug*”

Oh yeah really so relatable and just what people of newborns want to read 🙄 Just say she was fussing don’t try and then make the situation out to be perfect life again when the whole point of your story is to apparently be relatable! 🤯

She never used to be like this, it’s like the whole time they’re trying to make out they lead the perfect life etc. They used to be relatable but recently it’s so awful. Do we think this is to do with the Elle v Carys frenemy situation? Like she wants to always look like she’s doing better than Elle??

Reactions: 20
She’s so childish, Boo 🤦‍♀️
got half way through the new vid and couldn’t do no more between her screaming, constantly squirming around and monotonously rambling, swear she’s trying to beat the world record for so many words a minute, did she secretly have vodka in that water bottle .
I'm so over the baby talk. I didn't make 5 mins. Honestly, I think at this point I'd rather see the new gym room in the brown room, that James decorated...WE KNOWWWWWWWWWWW.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m unsure why they seem to think a baby sleeping in 3-hour chunks is anything spectacular, that’s fairly normal for a lot of babies! They just need Amber to be the most percect amazing baby guuurl 🙄

Also cringing at all her ‘advice’, hun you’ve been a parent for about 3 minutes maybe hold the advice until you’ve been through some regressions and actually know what you’re talking about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I’m unsure why they seem to think a baby sleeping in 3-hour chunks is anything spectacular, that’s fairly normal for a lot of babies! They just need Amber to be the most percect amazing baby guuurl 🙄

Also cringing at all her ‘advice’, hun you’ve been a parent for about 3 minutes maybe hold the advice until you’ve been through some regressions and actually know what you’re talking about 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh so her saying Amber is sleeping through is her sleeping 3 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Newborns don’t moan. That irritates me - same as they’re not ‘good’ or ‘bad’ they’re just newborns

Reactions: 16
Unless she's posted that 'everything isn't always perfect' message because Amber is starting to stay awake longer and not sleeping through their one man band noise that they keep making right next to her when she's asleep, so she's having to do a bit of a u turn now. I'm pretty sure James said she'd just fed and settled Amber right before they started their q&a video so given that "she sleeps through anything guys" and they'd just stated the least amount of time she naps during the afternoon is still an hour, this is clearly not the case because she woke up and was screaming for a feed after 30 minutes. There is nothing wrong with this and totally normal but for some reason they don't want us to see it.

Reactions: 9
Unless she's posted that 'everything isn't always perfect' message because Amber is starting to stay awake longer and not sleeping through their one man band noise that they keep making right next to her when she's asleep, so she's having to do a bit of a u turn now. I'm pretty sure James said she'd just fed and settled Amber right before they started their q&a video so given that "she sleeps through anything guys" and they'd just stated the least amount of time she naps during the afternoon is still an hour, this is clearly not the case because she woke up and was screaming for a feed after 30 minutes. There is nothing wrong with this and totally normal but for some reason they don't want us to see it.
I thought the same thing, they were so smug in explaining how she sleeps SO well and SO soundly in her Moses basket for SO long yet she barely slept half an hour before she was squirming to be fed again (totally normal of course but doesn’t quite fit the narrative Carys is trying so desperately to push).

Reactions: 9
I’ve barely had time to clean the house since my baby arrived (few weeks prior to Amber) and she’s had time to do a painting. I think they really will regret not spending more time cuddling her ☹. My little one is already growing so fast and I know it’ll only be a matter of time before he doesn’t want to sit around cuddling all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.