James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's wound me up so much!!!! I could tolerate her before but this is on another level 🙈
Same here! We literally moved the baby Mosesbasket around the house wherever we were the baby slept. I wanted a baby, so I adapted to their needs not trying to force what I wanted onto them and to fit in with my schedule. Plus I wanted to be with them 24/7 - each to their own I suppose!

Reactions: 13
Getting pissy on stories when people are disagreeing with her plans. I mean, don’t ask for advice if you don’t want opinions back! The Lullaby Trust recimmend that baby sleeps in the same room as a caregiver for the first 6 months for a reason...

Shes really surprised me with how she’s ending up parenting. I really thought she’d be the baby wearing, contact napping, (safe) co-sleeping type of Mum but she’s the complete opposite and acts like Amber is a robot that needs training.

Reactions: 35
They're definitely planning to shove her upstairs on her own, they said in their vlog that they're going to put her upstairs in her snuzpod with a camera on her! So dangerous honestly! Babies need to be in the same room sleeping as their caregiver until 6 months

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
maybe its because she doesnt want james to love Amber more than her!
i remember her saying she was worried about having a baby because she worried that james would love the baby more. she always has to be the center of attention

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They're definitely planning to shove her upstairs on her own, they said in their vlog that they're going to put her upstairs in her snuzpod with a camera on her! So dangerous honestly! Babies need to be in the same room sleeping as their caregiver until 6 months
exactly, I could understand if it was just Carys and James had a normal out the house job, and she needed 5 mins to shower. But they are both always at home. It's not like they are actually doing proper work from home too, picking up a camera and chit chatting pointless tit isn't hard

Reactions: 12
exactly, I could understand if it was just Carys and James had a normal out the house job, and she needed 5 mins to shower. But they are both always at home. It's not like they are actually doing proper work from home too, picking up a camera and chit chatting pointless tit isn't hard
Of course! A 5 minute shower is fine but literally putting her to bed hours earlier than them just so they can sit downstairs doing nothing like always is just so lazy. They don’t even have proper jobs! And I can’t understand why Carys made out she’s so into baby safety etc when she’s so determined to get her to sleep on her own that she’s already considering putting Amber to sleep upstairs whilst they sit downstairs. Just really annoyed me!

So they had a baby only to essentially want to put them in a dark room on their own at 5 weeks old with a camera watching them so they can sit and watch Netflix until THEY decide they want to go to bed.

I don’t even have a baby and that makes me so sad at just the thought of it tbh.

If they didn’t want their life and routine to change so drastically, they shouldn’t have had a baby yet. A baby isn’t a dog that you expect just to slip into your life the way you already live it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They must hate it because they are so used to getting everything they want straightaway in life, maybe they should pay for a night nanny if they're so desperate to have their nights back to themselves after just 5 weeks, they'll be able to do smug boomerangs in their new hot tub instead...pair of spoilt brats.

Reactions: 15
I just don’t get it.
Surely they can still sit in their lounge and watch Netflix or whatever they actually do all evening, and just have Amber in the room in one of the many sleeping items they purchased for her.

Reactions: 23
I genuinely can’t believe she’s ALREADY trying to put her 5 week old into a routine, spend as much time with the tiny newborn as you can, 5 weeks is incredibly young.. JUST ENJOY HER. The more time you have with her, the more memories to treasure.
My almost 2 year old goes to bed at 6:30pm but is up every morning at 5am.. I don’t moan, we just get up and start the day with each other (and his baby sister but she wakes at 8) Carys if you’re reading this hun, you’re a mother now get used to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but she’s a fecking disgrace, clearly she’s already been putting her in a dark room by herself just so she can sleep longer 😱 training ? Routine ? She’s 5 weeks old !! That baby was just money from the start and now she’s here she seems just an inconvenience in their busy lives . They make me sick

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The repetitive 'every baby is different' comment meaning 'let me continue neglecting my child unchallenged' tit is GRATING

Reactions: 29
Agree with you all that this Amber evening routine is messed up, they really want Amber to work with their schedule instead of adapting to her

Guess they don’t want to drop her off to their parents whenever she’s an inconvenience like they often did to Mila when they wanted a full day to shop or something

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be surprised if they got a nanny to look after amber tbh. They seem to be parenting very clinically, as if there’s a rule book the three should follow

• Sad
The repetitive 'every baby is different' comment meaning 'let me continue neglecting my child unchallenged' tit is GRATING
‘Every baby is different’ is only valid if they are parenting in a baby led style. They’re not. They are enforcing a routine on a tiny baby which isn’t advised!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s so sad honestly. They clearly wanted a baby more for content and because they’d seen other influencers with babies, rather than actually wanting a baby for themselves.

theyre way too selfish and immature and it clearly wasn’t the right time for them to have a baby.

I’ve seen some other influencers, who became influencers before they became parents, behaving in the same selfish way, it’s sad.

I’m so surprised and disappointed by Amber and her defiance, I mean doesn’t she know her parents went to the effort of making REVISION CARDS!!! Shocking, truly shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She acts like a teenager...do you remember when she was pregnant and she couldn't deal with getting up so early! its like Amber is one big inconvenience to her life and her normal routines. because carys wants to sleep at 10pm she wants Amber to sleep at 10pm so Carys can get more sleep! surely she should be working her schedule and sleep around the baby not the other way round!
Can we all see how self centered this girl is now! everything is me me me!
100% this!! just sleep when she sleeps!? I don’t get it? Why does it matter when she has her long stint? Stop trying to rush things ffs!? You’re lucky she even sleeps for a long stint at all. I swear to god I hope Amber has the absolute WORST 4 month sleep regression and wakes up every 2 hours through the night, then this stupid cow will be on her bleeping knees thinking “omg I was such a dick wanting her to go to bed at 10pm”

Sorry for the second post but if your effin tired go to bed at 7pm then!!!!!!! Aurghhhhhhhhhhh
That’s exactly what I did! We put our little one down at 7/8ish and I went to sleep not long after. Then as her sleep got a bit better we would sit in our room with her in her Snuzpod and we watch tv on our iPad with a headphone splitter (honesty anyone with a little one on the way get one of these) as it meant we could watch a tv programme together but didn’t disturb our little one as we were trying to keep nighttime’s quiet and dark.
I just really don’t understand what she is trying to achieve here

Is it just me or does it annoy anyone else when they talk about ‘reality’ when in REALITY most fathers do not stay at home 24/7 so all of the ‘routines’ this and that would be done solely by the Mother.. I have 2 kids and I’m alone with my two from 7am-4pm 5 days a week.. it’s lonely 🤷🏽‍♀️
Agree Deffo not reality! Im the same alone with my 12 week old from 1pm till 11pm cause my partner is working!

Reactions: 2
So they had a baby only to essentially want to put them in a dark room on their own at 5 weeks old with a camera watching them so they can sit and watch Netflix until THEY decide they want to go to bed.

I don’t even have a baby and that makes me so sad at just the thought of it tbh.

If they didn’t want their life and routine to change so drastically, they shouldn’t have had a baby yet. A baby isn’t a dog that you expect just to slip into your life the way you already live it.
Really surprised that they’re saying this! After my baby’s bath at 6pm we turn the lights down and have the tv on quiet but the baby is still in the room with us! He’s only a few weeks older than amber... it’s like they don’t want to be with her it’s so odd

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.