James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving on... 🤣 Just looked at daddy pigs instagram story of Amber on her playmat having tummy time, im sorry but why is the playmat covered in Milas dog hairs!? When he zooms in they are everywhere!!

Screenshot_20210515_193212.jpg
dog hair 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Just watching the new vlog and I’m so shocked James does the laundry! I’m surprised my other half even knows what a washing machine is, he’s never put his own clothes away let alone take an item out of it or put one in and (no he isn’t lazy at all he does other things around the house, he’s an amazing father and works very hard at his job while I get to be a stay at home mum with my 2 babies) 💗💙

Reactions: 3
Just watching the new vlog and I’m so shocked James does the laundry! I’m surprised my other half even knows what a washing machine is, he’s never put his own clothes away let alone take an item out of it or put one in and (no he isn’t lazy at all he does other things around the house, he’s an amazing father and works very hard at his job while I get to be a stay at home mum with my 2 babies) 💗💙
I wouldn’t say it’s that shocking, most men I know (my partner included) do the washing. 😂 Neither of them work so it’s only fair they do equal housework! Men aren’t as incapable as some people make them out to be, if they can work a tv remote, then they’ll know how a washing machine works! 😂😂 My MIL always dumbs down my partners abilities and it drives me insane 🙄 she’s constantly asking if I’ve made sure my partner has what he needs for our holiday or if I’ve picked out all the Christmas or birthday cards yet because “he wouldn’t have a clue” 🙄🙄. If he can hold down an IT job, he can do all the tasks I can do and more 😂😂.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
To be honest I think James does everything in the house, I could be wrong but I don’t think iv ever seen carys anything 🥴

Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t say it’s that shocking, most men I know (my partner included) do the washing. 😂 Neither of them work so it’s only fair they do equal housework! Men aren’t as incapable as some people make them out to be, if they can work a tv remote, then they’ll know how a washing machine works! 😂😂
Yes I suppose he’s got all the time on his hands to be doing the laundry but my point was USUALLY women/stay at home mums do it, that’s why I was shocked.

To be honest I think James does everything in the house, I could be wrong but I don’t think iv ever seen carys anything 🥴
I noticed this too 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes I suppose he’s got all the time on his hands to be doing the laundry but my point was USUALLY women/stay at home mums do it, that’s why I was shocked.
If they’re a stay at home mum then yeah I can see why they’d mostly do the washing, but most of the time, if both partners are working then both of them do the washing (in my experience).

Reactions: 7
James does the cooking and cleaning
Carys keeps amber swaddled and makes sure she stays fast asleep 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they’re a stay at home mum then yeah I can see why they’d mostly do the washing, but most of the time, if both partners are working then both of them do the washing (in my experience).
Yeah I suppose you’re right. I’m too much of a control freak anyway so even if he offered I wouldn’t let him do it, he brings the money home so the kids/housework is my way of being part of the team

James does the cooking and cleaning
Carys keeps amber swaddled and makes sure she stays fast asleep 24/7
That’s a very hard job.. can’t you tell by the vlogs🤣🤷🏽‍♀️😉

Reactions: 2
also, I doubt they would have shared the "real" stuff if they didn't read here that it is not relatable for their baby to be perfect all day every day. Even when they say she has trouble sleeping, or she was "fussy" etc, it's followed by but she's perfect all the time, so this is just a one off, look at us and our amazing baby 🙄 then all the sheep say amber is so amazing/content because they are great parents 🤢 just horrible for anyone whose baby isn't "perfect" to read, basically being told you're a bad parent.

I also don't think Carys is genuine in the post partum posts, and she is only doing it for engagement and to appear body positive still, to me she seems upset she didn't bounce back, and that she hasn't kept up her fitness for the last one and a half years. that's why she always adds in she was so restrictive when heavily into fitness (yet that isn't evident by her old vids of what she would eat in a day), just the classic I gave up and gained weight excuse 😂🙄 honestly wouldn't surprise me if she loses weight again and tries to make out she wasn't restrictive this time and got the same body back, while being all smug about it🙄🤢😂 I mean, for someone who mentions that she doesn't own scales, she managed to have a pair to weigh herself when she found out she was pregnant (as she knew how many pounds she lost in first trimester from nausea/not eating)

Reactions: 18
Absolutely every influencer does everything and anything for content. It’s tit but it’s the truth. All of them are disingenuous.

I do think personally part of carys going on about post partum is true, and I also agree that she is struggling. I haven’t known of a women who hasn’t! It’s also ok to want a baby; have a baby and find it so bleeping hard too.
It’s ok to feel like you won’t care about your body but then you realise you do. The 4th trimester is hard.

It’s so easy to get caught up into comparing your baby to everyone online. Influencers, your friends, anyone you follow. I was the exact same when my son was small. I wanted to appear to have my tit together, be a cool mum and I worried like duck when he didn’t sit up when everyone else’s did.

I feel like a lot of people on this thread have small babies and the fact J&C allude to amber being this this and this means nothing against your child. Your child is special because it’s yourself, and not theirs. You aren’t a bad parent because they show off and make amber seem like a perfect baby.

Parenting is hard, and when you worry you’re not a great parent or are made to feel like a bad parent then it shows how much of a good parent you are. When you don’t care what you parent like is when you should worry!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From what comes across on her insta she doesn't pretend to be perfect at all?

Also if one of my close friends came over I wouldn't at all feel the need to dress up and look nice for a relaxed catch up in the garden, let alone if I'd just had a baby
Maybe read back all the tattle comments to see that she is trying to portray the perfect life

Yeah but everyone’s reality vs Instagram is different! My own Instagram is not at all like my real life day to day (tired, stressed, days where my son drives me wild) yet my Instagram would show otherwise. I put out what I want out. I don’t post stories of my toddler screaming cos whilst it’s relatable it’s not fun for anyone to watch it is?!

Where’s the line? I think carys is very realistic with some things. You wouldn’t catch me with my post partum stomach out for all to show!
Likewise I also don’t wanna watch her baby scream all day if she’s unsettled. Or her crappy nappies. Or her sick all the time

Just because people don’t mention things doesn’t mean that they’re not happening.

I think it’s clear that in 2021 the squares and minutes we show aren’t the full picture. If you want someone glossing over real life watch elle Darby - who’s eating her way to gestational diabetes at 30+ weeks pregnant and dresses up a growth scan as her child went from mid centile to high centile as ✨amazing✨
Sorry, it’s ok to bash Elle but not Carys?

Reactions: 4
Maybe read back all the tattle comments to see that she is trying to portray the perfect life

Sorry, it’s ok to bash Elle but not Carys?
🥴 didn’t say it was ok to bash one than the other at all

I said bashing someone for having greasy hair is different to calling someone out for misinformation or other bullshit, I am ALL for calling people out when it is due but calling out a women for having greasy hair in a bun when they’ve got a newborn seems quite low

Absolutely every influencer does everything and anything for content. It’s tit but it’s the truth. All of them are disingenuous.

I do think personally part of carys going on about post partum is true, and I also agree that she is struggling. I haven’t known of a women who hasn’t! It’s also ok to want a baby; have a baby and find it so bleeping hard too.
It’s ok to feel like you won’t care about your body but then you realise you do. The 4th trimester is hard.

It’s so easy to get caught up into comparing your baby to everyone online. Influencers, your friends, anyone you follow. I was the exact same when my son was small. I wanted to appear to have my tit together, be a cool mum and I worried like duck when he didn’t sit up when everyone else’s did.

I feel like a lot of people on this thread have small babies and the fact J&C allude to amber being this this and this means nothing against your child. Your child is special because it’s yourself, and not theirs. You aren’t a bad parent because they show off and make amber seem like a perfect baby.

Parenting is hard, and when you worry you’re not a great parent or are made to feel like a bad parent then it shows how much of a good parent you are. When you don’t care what you parent like is when you should worry!
Carys is that you?

🥴 didn’t say it was ok to bash one than the other at all

I said bashing someone for having greasy hair is different to calling someone out for misinformation or other bullshit, I am ALL for calling people out when it is due but calling out a women for having greasy hair in a bun when they’ve got a newborn seems quite low
But you was commenting on Elle’s weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand, are you asking me if I’m carys?!

Edited - no, I’m not carys 😂 I don’t type anywhere similar to carys whatsoever. Think that’s quite obvious?

Yes, I’ve made comments on elles weight. Because she alludes to everyone and their dog that she’s a size XS/8 and she’s clearly not which is incredibly damaging to the young audience she projects to when there is nothing wrong about what size she actually is, she just has to be honest instead of continuing an ideology to her v young and easily influenced audience that she is a certain size.

I have also equally said nice things about Elle too. Mind you that was before she became pregnant out of spite but nevertheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Moving on... 🤣 Just looked at daddy pigs instagram story of Amber on her playmat having tummy time, im sorry but why is the playmat covered in Milas dog hairs!? When he zooms in they are everywhere!!

View attachment 575515dog hair 🤢
Unfortunately that is just life with a dog, especially one like a Labrador that sheds a lot. You can brush them everyday and hoover twice a day and those bloody hairs will still cover your entire life 😂
Plus exposure to pets is good for babies and strengthens their immune systems

Reactions: 17
I know being a youtuber/influencer is their job so creating content is what they need to do but I would much rather see a day in the life with a newborn with a mum actually snuggling up to her baby, feeding, juggling getting a shower etc. Not a baby swaddled all day long whilst they carry out yet more mundane jobs around the house. It’s been a while for me now but I honestly just loved having my baby basically mould into my chest whilst he slept, all cuddled up with junk on the tv and a cup of tea. I certainly didn’t have time to do weird glass painting, she’s coming across as so unrelatable in my opinion.

She’s missing out on the real newborn experience, soak them up whilst their small enough to fit on your chest as far too soon you’ll be in a nap routine that your life revolves around to get some peace ha!

Reactions: 23
She’s missing out on the real newborn experience, soak them up whilst their small enough to fit on your chest as far too soon you’ll be in a nap routine that your life revolves around to get some peace ha!
So true! Newborns need chest to chest and cuddles! My baby love sleeping in his crib now, I miss when he'd sleep on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have also equally said nice things about Elle too. Mind you that was before she became pregnant out of spite but nevertheless.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well firstly, in a couples q&a with connor & elle and carys & James, elle said they would want children soon and James and carys said they'd wait and travel the world for a bit first child free and do it in several years. They probably suddenly realised the money a baby would bring with content so decided that was for them when their current content was dying. From what I've gathered Elle has wanted children for a while but her mum died so probably wasn't the right time for her to try and get pregnant while that happened. Either way both of their babies are for content, and no matter who got pregnant first the other would have been seen as copying 🥴

having looked at more pics of Elle on her insta, I agree she isn't a size 8, but didn't it take Carys a long time to finally admit she wasn't a size 8 too😂, she then said she was a 10, when it was clear she was a 12, and now she always bangs on about how she wears bigger sizes than that but could 100% fit in the 12 still (even though it is quite normal to be a size bigger after having a baby)

Reactions: 9
I know being a youtuber/influencer is their job so creating content is what they need to do but I would much rather see a day in the life with a newborn with a mum actually snuggling up to her baby, feeding, juggling getting a shower etc. Not a baby swaddled all day long whilst they carry out yet more mundane jobs around the house. It’s been a while for me now but I honestly just loved having my baby basically mould into my chest whilst he slept, all cuddled up with junk on the tv and a cup of tea. I certainly didn’t have time to do weird glass painting, she’s coming across as so unrelatable in my opinion.

Agree 100%, sure she will do the newborn stage again but she will never have as much time with the second and will never get this time with Amber back. It’s sad to witness

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.