James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t usually comment on these 2 but about birth etc, I’ve got 5 kids ( well 1 child as the others are adults ) but as for the dreaded pushing from your bum and shitting the bed, oh my word I done it once and never again, no one even told me that’s where you push from and as I was on iron tablets well you can guess what happened, I was wondering why the nurse was wiping me from behind but didn’t think for one minute I was shitting the bed, came back from my shower saw the bed and was like omg who the fecks done that until my ex husband told me it was me 😂 I was mortified and I can obvs laugh about it now, every pregnancy I’ve always been on iron tablets but wised up after the first time and always stopped my iron tablets roughly 2 weeks before my due date, it worked I never done it again thank god 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just saw that Zara Tindall has given birth at home on the bathroom floor because he came so quickly they didn’t have time to get to the hospital or for both midwives to get their at the beginning! Husband cut the cord and took the baby downstairs while she got sorted and seemingly she was up and about shortly after and they went for a walk! I can’t imagine how Carys would react if her labour starts so quickly and they don’t have time to plan for the birth they want, I feel like they’ve not even really considered that as a possibility? I also can’t imagine her being the type to just get up and get on with it afterwards, obviously it’s her first and Zara’s third so she has the experience but I just think she clearly has a much more practical and realistic view on things and they were seemingly prepared for any eventuality, as much as James and Carys say they are I just don’t believe them! I think they want the home birth and that’s that!

Reactions: 16
Why can’t she drive anywhere herself? Why does that creepy duck have to go everywhere? What’s the bets he waits outside the hairdressers messaging her to hurry up
Hairdressers and barbers opened Monday here in wales ☺

Reactions: 17
Lol if you say so... I've never ever seen anyone that big even at 40+
Carys has always had quite a big bump, she’s 38 weeks pregnant and there is extra fluid around the baby so I would expect her to be big?

you need to see more baby bumps I’ve you’ve never seen anyone ‘that big’😂

Reactions: 21
Carys has always had quite a big bump, she’s 38 weeks pregnant and there is extra fluid around the baby so I would expect her to be big?

you need to see more baby bumps I’ve you’ve never seen anyone ‘that big’😂
Well that's exactly why she's so big then!! She's also put on a lot of weight from eating tit, it's not all baby. She's about 4 times the size of me and I'm due in a few days

Reactions: 10
Well that's exactly why she's so big then!! She's also put on a lot of weight from eating tit, it's not all baby. She's about 4 times the size of me and I'm due in a few days
I’m 33 weeks pregnant and my bump is measuring 3 weeks behind where it should be? Doesn’t mean I’ve been starving myself or the baby😂 every bump is different and everybody carries different!

I’ve ate tit during my pregnancy, I’ve put extra weight on. I’ve also got the grand third trimester pregnancy swell 😂 we’re all different - I thought as a pregnant woman yourself you’d know it’s not okay to bash someone else’s pregnant body or bump!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.