James and Carys #5 I’ve seen her boobs more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think it's fair to comment on someone else's weight, everyones bodies are different and will change differently throughout life and esp during pregnancy!

We've no idea what her body is really going through, however we do know she is putting a lot of junk food into it! You'll struggle to find real body positive activists who video themselves eating as many takeaways as these two.

Carys' approach to BP is so fake and has so much toxic positivity. Never does she ever address struggles or hard days, and just goes on preaching about loving yourself. Quite irresponsible and possibly harmful to their followers.

Carys if you read this, here are some video ideas (I'll take a commission thanks) if you still want to only discuss being preggers

- Dealing with body changes during pregnancy
- Expectations for post partum recovery
- Managing cravings and a balanced diet in pregnancy
- Being pregnant in lockdown
- Keeping your identity while pregnant/a first time mum
- Relationship difficulties during lockdown/pregnancy (we know you have them!!!!)

Reactions: 16
You can tell her weight isn’t baby weight from their one year anniversary where she couldn’t get close to doing her wedding dress up. That’s quite a lot of weight that she put on in that one year, especially since they were still doing quite a few spin classes abs playing tennis each week. And the huge amounts of sweets, crisps and chocolate she has eaten in the last two years

Reactions: 13
You can tell her weight isn’t baby weight from their one year anniversary where she couldn’t get close to doing her wedding dress up. That’s quite a lot of weight that she put on in that one year, especially since they were still doing quite a few spin classes abs playing tennis each week. And the huge amounts of sweets, crisps and chocolate she has eaten in the last two years
Straight after the wedding she started to put on weight. It's not baby weight at all, it's a continuation of what's bee going on for more than a year already. I just don't understand how you go from being into fitness to not caring at all anymore.
She has no personality, she just jumps on every trend that comes along.
I don't know why I'm even writing this, I can honestly say I don't watch their videos. I only read here and see their thumbnails.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she insist wearing those leggings 🤢🤢 honestly they go up deep her Jay Jay. Like she has so many clothes and she cant find any maternity leggins? It looks hideous and uncomfortable 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
Why does she insist wearing those leggings 🤢🤢 honestly they go up deep her Jay Jay. Like she has so many clothes and she cant find any maternity leggins? It looks hideous and uncomfortable 🤢🤢🤢
Now that I am used to her hideous leggings, I only question why she wears a tight top as well :LOL: I feel uncomfortable just by looking at her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why her body look like that thooooo
Sorry but that is NOT baby/pregnancy weight! I was about 11st before getting pregnant with #1, but I took really good care of myself, ate healthily and was working up until the end (and walking etc when I was off). I did obviously put some weight on, but not loads. Most of my weight was bump and boobs.
Second time i was only about 9st to begin with but I had a toddler, wasn’t working as much and was NOT caring much about what I was eating (because second baby, right!?) 🤣 my bump was slightly smaller but i put on a lot more weight (no not baby weight or water weight, just fat from not being healthy!) It’s all on her face, thighs, around her back - it’s absolutely not pregnancy weight, it’s because she isn’t taking care of herself!

Reactions: 10
Why her body look like that thooooo
Surely her boobs are going to look very very different after pregnancy? I wonder if she’ll be getting them out 24/7 then, she’s probably not prepared for what life after pregnancy will be like for her

Reactions: 7
Not sure! James did mention this in a recent video about her trying to squeeze into pre pregnancy clothes 🥴

Reactions: 6
James mincing around in the new video at like 26:30, someone needs to convince me he’s not gay haha major cam from modern family vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My thoughts exactly... she still has about 20 weeks to go and she will be massive near the end. Then afterwards if the bump is gone, well sort of, she will look huge. Also she seems to be obsessed with being pregnant and her bump, but I'm not sure how excited she actually is for the baby apart from the cute outfits... I haven't seen her buy anything practical, does she even know about swaddles, baby carriers, all the other baby products she needs except for the cute outfits that baby girl won't wear because she will be living in baby grows? They didn't even talk about dummies ffs.

She's in for a shock. She thinks she can deal with the pain because she never had a headache?? She wants fake candles?? My two cents she will have a hospital birth and it won't be what she imagined. And dealing with the actual baby... I don't think she is prepared at all. She'll have to look after a tiny human 24/7, recovering from birth, and accepting how her body looks... it will be tough for her.
I agree with some of the comments but she doesn’t have 20 weeks to go, she has about 7-8 weeks to go so I think you’re being a little dramatic.

Reactions: 9
she said in the new video that the baby is already bigger than she’s meant to be :/ after they claimed she was only in the 50th percentile a few weeks ago, hmmmm

She also said that her leggings are going see through, here’s an idea...BUY SOME MATERNITY LEGGINGS THAT ACTUALLY FIT!!

Reactions: 16
I’m genuinely concerned at how clueless they are about the whole baby thing. It feels like maybe they were just running dry on content and thought a baby would jazz things up a bit...
Its also laughable how Carys is (and has been for months now) planning on doing nothing through the third trimester where any woman working a normal job works practically up to their due date?!??

Reactions: 20
I’m genuinely concerned at how clueless they are about the whole baby thing. It feels like maybe they were just running dry on content and thought a baby would jazz things up a bit...
Its also laughable how Carys is (and has been for months now) planning on doing nothing through the third trimester where any woman working a normal job works practically up to their due date?!??
It confuses me cause there’s sooo much good content that she could be putting out but the fact that she includes James in EVERYTHING oh my
bleeping god he just winds me up so much.
she could do packing her hospital bag etc, what things she’s bought so far that she’s been recommended. There’s a YouTuber called Home with Shan and she did
Some really good pre baby content! Carys just lets the money go to her head

Reactions: 15
she said in the new video that the baby is already bigger than she’s meant to be :/ after they claimed she was only in the 50th percentile a few weeks ago, hmmmm
add to the fact she has mentioned a big baby numerous times and excess fluid, its surprising she only measured on the 50th percentile 🤔

Reactions: 1
Carys did that irritating giggle that Elle does a couple of times 🙄 they’re truly morphing into one

Reactions: 4
I’m not into the posts shaming her about the amount of weight she’s gained etc as it’s really up to her how much she weighs but agree she should be tested for gestational diabetes due to extra fluid, large baby etc

Reactions: 9
I’m not into the posts shaming her about the amount of weight she’s gained etc as it’s really up to her how much she weighs but agree she should be tested for gestational diabetes due to extra fluid, large baby etc
Especially if she wants to have a homebirth as they won’t be keen on her doing this as a FTM anyway, let alone if she’s then deemed high risk due to whatever may be causing the excess fluid and and “big” baby.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.