James and Carys #5 I’ve seen her boobs more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is they act like normal couples and I mean having a baby shouldn’t be for content or all over social media having a baby should be because it’s the right time for you and your partner an you Jsut happen to be content creators. To me having a baby doesnt for in w their life rn they just don’t seem ready for a child. I forget these people are early 20s what’s the rush like they haven’t even travelled anywhere or done a lot of things business wise everything’s been from the comfort of their home. Carys definitely earns more and James controls where it goes

I don’t think they know what aesthetic they like. At least w Elle she’s stuck w the whole beige white company vibe these two literally have a mixture and that shows w the lack of effort n style in the baby room

Reactions: 5
She started gaining weight even before the wedding - and started the whole “I love my body regardless of how it looks” nonsense then.

also with the nursery, shove some furniture in a room and be done with it. Why is it such a big deal? They’ll be so tired when baby barely sleeps they won’t notice what it even looks like
I think it’s such a big deal because it’s their first. We 100% won’t see as many of these videos if they have more children but I suppose they’re just really excited and having the nursery done is a showing sign that the baby is nearly here which would be a big deal for two new parents ! 😊

“ can’t wait to see how big I get by 40 weeks, if we get to there”

I so want her to go two weeks over..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will say coming off contraceptive may have had an influence on weight gain, I know myself and quite a few of my friends have come off the pill and gained weight quite rapidly and we were still eating the same and doing the same activities, I actually tried to exercise more but STILL ended up gaining weight quite quickly. I didn’t gain any weight during my pregnancy but it was after that’s when I gained the extra weight, I suddenly had this huge appetite, so I was eating everything I could and not being very active contributed to that for sure.
It's not that the pill does something magic to make you gain, it's that some people experience heightened appetite when they come off it which means you can be eating more calories than you need to maintain. Just exercising won't stop weight gain, it's about watching your calorie intake unfortunately!

• Heart
Why would she think she wouldn't get to 40 weeks? That bit really confused me.
I’d imagine she has been talked to about induction if baby gets too big. I haven’t watched any videos in forever but can see people on here have said the baby is bigger than expected.. did they say how big exactly?

I’d imagine she has been talked to about induction if baby gets too big. I haven’t watched any videos in forever but can see people on here have said the baby is bigger than expected.. did they say how big exactly?
No they haven't, she just said baby is bigger apparently (but a few videos back she said baby was measuring on the 59th percentile). They often say in their videos about how the baby could come early by weeks

Reactions: 1
No they haven't, she just said baby is bigger apparently (but a few videos back she said baby was measuring on the 59th percentile). They often say in their videos about how the baby could come early by weeks
I could be wrong but i think if baby gets to 9-10lbs they do suggest an induction

Reactions: 3
Oh yea, that makes sense. No, she hasn't said how big the baby us, just that she's bigger than she should be at this stage.

My first was 9lb and 2 weeks late, I wasn’t induced but my second was 9lb5 and I was a week early. I was only induced because my first birth was horrific snd she got stuck.

Funny enough my second was SO much easier.

My third was 8lb2 and I had a planned section :)

Reactions: 1
The only reason they’re having a baby is for content. I don’t care what anyone says.

Reactions: 21
Watching the latest video. That changing table is so pointless. It’s so much easier changing a baby on the floor.

Reactions: 9
What a surprise they bought curtains for the nursery and now don’t like them! Wasters.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t think either her or Elle realise an actual baby will need 24/7 care once this ott pregnancy content has finished.

Oh and I hate the nursery 😂 I’m sorry but it’s all and crowded with a wardrobe and changing table (that is unusable as changing a nappy sideways is a nightmare) plus when the baby is 1 wanting to play or spend more time in their bedroom it looks TINY will they then be moving it and doing all this decorating content again. I wasn’t surprised they didn’t like the curtains they don’t think anything through!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.