James and Carys #5 I’ve seen her boobs more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like Carys but I’m so frustrated by the fact she’s done a collaboration with ITS, the quality of their clothing is horrendous and they even charge £2.50 for returns. It’s fast fashion at its worst which she said she was trying to give up! Wonder how her sister Ella feels about it, bet she’s pissed off!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I actually quite like Carys but I’m so frustrated by the fact she’s done a collaboration with ITS, the quality of their clothing is horrendous and they even charge £2.50 for returns. It’s fast fashion at its worst which she said she was trying to give up! Wonder how her sister Ella feels about it, bet she’s pissed off!
I used to quite like her too (back in the fitness days) which is why I hang around, but she really is just as morally bankrupt as the rest of the influencer crowd. It’s just becoming more and more apparent she doesn’t care about anything - covid, sustainability, being honest with her audience.... 😒

Reactions: 13
View attachment 447696
Pretty sure that's not James...
And they are just taking the pictures on a PHONE? So the pictures could have EASILY been taken by both Cary and the other models on their own phones! I mean it’s not like they needed the full on photo shoot so they could work with a real photographer because... they were shot on a bloody iPhone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes you realise just how easy cults actually start, seeing how pathetic and clingy these “fans” can get jeeze.

Reactions: 10
I don't normally like to hate on people but I've just become more and more frustrated with the job role of an 'influencer' these days. I don't even know what they're influencing anymore. Especially when they all live luxury lifestyles that most people can't afford. I don't really know why anyone wants to watch 50 minute long videos on other people bragging about all the work they've had done to their house, especially during a pandemic. It just seems irresponsible when there's people losing their jobs and struggling to feed themselves and their families throughout this time. I just don't know how it can even be considered work. Maybe I need to educate myself on the life of an Instagram influencer but equally I'd rather not. I honestly think I'd have more respect for it if they started from the bottom, had no direction in life or money to their name but they all seem quite priveleged and had money to flaunt from the very start. Is there anything even noble or rewarding about it? I hate that I allow these people to have so much control over my moods lately but it's really infuriating to see others calling these people influential and amazing when it seems to be other people doing their work for them. We are praising the wrong people these days. I do think that when they age and look back on their life they will feel a bit disheartened that they didn't do more with it. They have more money than sense. I would love to sit back and observe what hard work goes into becoming an influencer cause I just don't understand it. It just seems like a big game of popularity and making people feel like tit for the things that they don't have. Is it just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't normally like to hate on people but I've just become more and more frustrated with the job role of an 'influencer' these days. I don't even know what they're influencing anymore. Especially when they all live luxury lifestyles that most people can't afford. I don't really know why anyone wants to watch 50 minute long videos on other people bragging about all the work they've had done to their house, especially during a pandemic. It just seems irresponsible when there's people losing their jobs and struggling to feed themselves and their families throughout this time. I just don't know how it can even be considered work. Maybe I need to educate myself on the life of an Instagram influencer but equally I'd rather not. I honestly think I'd have more respect for it if they started from the bottom, had no direction in life or money to their name but they all seem quite priveleged and had money to flaunt from the very start. Is there anything even noble or rewarding about it? I hate that I allow these people to have so much control over my moods lately but it's really infuriating to see others calling these people influential and amazing when it seems to be other people doing their work for them. We are praising the wrong people these days. I do think that when they age and look back on their life they will feel a bit disheartened that they didn't do more with it. They have more money than sense. I would love to sit back and observe what hard work goes into becoming an influencer cause I just don't understand it. It just seems like a big game of popularity and making people feel like tit for the things that they don't have. Is it just me?
Took the words right out of my mouth, I struggle to find any YouTuber or instagrammer relatable anymore, I’ve unfollowed so many on both platforms recently, I think they forget without the viewers and followers they’d be just like you and me and it’s gone straight to their heads.
who wants to see haul after haul, who buys this amount of clothes to literally sit in your living room.

And there’s no way I believe that she’s a size 12 maternity in those clothes, I was like a 14/16 and was smaller at the same stage of pregnancy

Reactions: 22
Took the words right out of my mouth, I struggle to find any YouTuber or instagrammer relatable anymore, I’ve unfollowed so many on both platforms recently, I think they forget without the viewers and followers they’d be just like you and me and it’s gone straight to their heads.
who wants to see haul after haul, who buys this amount of clothes to literally sit in your living room.

And there’s no way I believe that she’s a size 12 maternity in those clothes, I was like a 14/16 and was smaller at the same stage of pregnancy
It's crazy isn't it!! And like how if they need a specific product they ask for recommendations from people and can just immediately order it, doesn't matter what the cost is. I could never imagine being so priveleged just sitting at home all day ordering item after item not even having to worry about a budget 😂

Reactions: 4
It's crazy isn't it!! And like how if they need a specific product they ask for recommendations from people and can just immediately order it, doesn't matter what the cost is. I could never imagine being so priveleged just sitting at home all day ordering item after item not even having to worry about a budget 😂
Me neither, when I get paid I literally go straight to the notes on my phone and I have all my bills and stuff listed on there and work out how much I’ll have after each bill and what I’ll have left at the end of the month. We don’t struggle but at the same time we don’t just flash our cash at any opportunity. When I buy something I like it to feel like a treat not just a regular day to day thing like these two probably do

Reactions: 9
Let me just summarise their rule breaking:
1. Travelled for work - looks like the photoshoot was done in a house when they already live in a big bright house? So could and should have worked from home
2. James travelled to not do any work
3. Makeup artist did not have the correct PPE
4. She had another model there and they were were exactly 2m apart but no face mask
In Wales you must start and finish your exercise at home (no driving), so driving to the park for a dog walk can be added to the list

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Me neither, when I get paid I literally go straight to the notes on my phone and I have all my bills and stuff listed on there and work out how much I’ll have after each bill and what I’ll have left at the end of the month. We don’t struggle but at the same time we don’t just flash our cash at any opportunity. When I buy something I like it to feel like a treat not just a regular day to day thing like these two probably do
I used to watch carys videos quite regularly a couple of years ago before her following was as big as it is now and I really used to enjoy her content. But these days it does feel like it's a matter of flaunting what you have to stay relevant and I just don't understand it. I dread to think how many clothes go to waste in their home and I just can't imagine why people would want to watch constant videos on their home renovations whilst they strut around telling people about everything they've been fortunate to have done. It just makes me feel angry haha

Reactions: 7
I used to watch carys videos quite regularly a couple of years ago before her following was as big as it is now and I really used to enjoy her content. But these days it does feel like it's a matter of flaunting what you have to stay relevant and I just don't understand it. I dread to think how many clothes go to waste in their home and I just can't imagine why people would want to watch constant videos on their home renovations whilst they strut around telling people about everything they've been fortunate to have done. It just makes me feel angry haha
Yea me too, I preferred them when they lived in the old house, it just felt more like a home and I even felt like they were tight with their money when they’d go into John Lewis or something and use vouchers they’d received and come out with like one mug. Their house now is like they’re trying to do every single trend going atm, spending ridiculous amounts, rubbish at decision making, changing their minds. They just rush into everything and don’t use their brains

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.