James and Carys #5 I’ve seen her boobs more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe their content is so repetitive and boring because they’re the only actual influencers who aren’t breaking lockdown

Reactions: 20
Maybe their content is so repetitive and boring because they’re the only actual influencers who aren’t breaking lockdown
I don’t agree, it is definitely hard with lockdown don’t get me wrong but there are many other influencers I am still enjoying watching that aren’t breaking lockdown whatsoever. I agree with what others have said that it’s the same videos week after week and the edits etc are soooo poor, to think they are paying some for this is stupid. They could make really good videos, whole room transformations for example instead of a video a week of tiny changes they’ve done. Day in the life videos. What I eat in a day whilst pregnant videos instead of ridiculously unhealthy muckbangs.. There’s also so much pregnancy content that could be helpful to other first time mums if they actually did some research about what was to come. Some of the videos I have found most helpful are from first time mums, pre baby.. I also can’t imagine the content will be any more helpful once baby is here either and will be a lot of showing their perfect life and none of the reality.

Reactions: 17
Mmm, they don't have to make so many videos a week. Their fans would understand and they would save money and the planet from not ordering so many clothes and house things that they inevitably return.

Reactions: 7
Btw carys has really lost her fashion sense? Shes always bought too much fast fashion but she used To have quirky nice outfits sometimes. Now everything she puts on is absolutely hidious. Like the hauls they do, god No. You can See shes not comfortable in her skin.

Reactions: 15
She cannot stop talking about how big her bump is and yet she tries to fit in her pre-pregnancy LEGGINGS. Make it make sense :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So on her own YouTube channel she basically said she was listening to everyone’s feedback and not going to do fast fashion hauls anymore but apparently it’s fine to do it on their couples channel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So on her own YouTube channel she basically said she was listening to everyone’s feedback and not going to do fast fashion hauls anymore but apparently it’s fine to do it on their couples channel?!
She doesnt strike you as a smart person really 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ like she gives very dumb naive image of a girl Who has massive issues with her body and self worth (clinging To James). Its cringe like shes No role model this walking Red flag hoarder. Stuff she says is not witty or funny, its just sad and she seems dumb.

She cannot stop talking about how big her bump is and yet she tries to fit in her pre-pregnancy LEGGINGS. Make it make sense :ROFLMAO:
Her bump isn't big though, it's a normal size. She's going to end up giving other pregnant women anxiety over the size of their bumps and growth if their babies if she keeps carrying on like this. Thankfully I'm not showing yet, but if I was a few weeks further along I could see myself getting niggling thoughts in my mind because of her. She needs to just stop talking about her bump all the damn time!!!!!!

She will be making other worry yes between her and Elle people will assume the bigger the belly the better the mother is growing the baby and it’s not the case at all!! Fed up with them making it in to a competition about bump size it’s ridiculous 😔 I bet they won’t be so keen to show off their “bumps” once baby arrives!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She will be making other worry yes between her and Elle people will assume the bigger the belly the better the mother is growing the baby and it’s not the case at all!! Fed up with them making it in to a competition about bump size it’s ridiculous 😔 I bet they won’t be so keen to show off their “bumps” once baby arrives!!
They are both self conscious but vain people so I doubt they will show off there post partum bodies or start some stupid fitness thing to sell their next quick cash scheme, and shame post partum bodies ☹☹

Reactions: 5
I think it might be the truth. Her eyebrows look noticably bad nowadays :ROFLMAO: She draws her eyebrows a very warm dark(ish) brown while having platinum blonde hair. Those dark eyebrows combined with that nose, she reminds me of groucho glasses :censored:
Yeah they’re way too dark lately - and also too warm - they straight up look pink to me in recent videos sometimes

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yeah they’re way too dark lately - and also too warm - they straight up look pink to me in recent videos sometimes
My gosh her face has changed so much. What’s the betting there’ll be a post partum fitness guide?! And are we ever going to see her in anything other than leggings?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wait she only kept 2 of the outfits from her Boohoo maternity haul!? Why do these influencers do hauls if they don't keep the clothes because they don't like them!! How many will she keep from the maternity PLT haul after raving about it?

Reactions: 9
I know this sounds nasty but im early preggas and dreading id end up looking up like her 🧟‍♂️ her face has swollen 3 times the size. Yes the most important thing is get a healthy baby No matter ur own looks but I wanna be healthy and try To look after myself as much as I can. She just looks so so unwell.

Reactions: 18
Her bump ( and her) are big because she stuffs her face full of crap! I couldn’t care less about anyone’s shape or size but be honest about it! She has completely gorged rubbish and piled on the weight, it’s not healthy at all. Same with best mate Elle Darby, both of them thinking pregnancy means eating for 5 and most of it crap. I eat mainly carbs for the first 3months because I had such horrible sickness, but I tried after that to eat really healthy, it definitely makes a difference afterwards.

Reactions: 19
I know this sounds nasty but im early preggas and dreading id end up looking up like her 🧟‍♂️ her face has swollen 3 times the size. Yes the most important thing is get a healthy baby No matter ur own looks but I wanna be healthy and try To look after myself as much as I can. She just looks so so unwell.
I'm halfway during my pregnancy, twins as well, and no my bump is not 'massive' as Carys was going on about at 18/19 weeks already... and my babies are doing fine so far thank god, I put on some weight but only around the stomach area. I try to eat as healthy as I can but also eat more snacks than pre pregnancy and my morning sickness is still a struggle. Don't worry, it is different for everyone, but Carys is putting on so much weight because of the way she eats. In the latest kitchen reno video she showed off her healthy lunch and confessed she usually has something like James' lunch, which looked like white bread (high in carbs, sugar and salt) sausages ketchup etc...there must have been +1000 calories for lunch only on that plate already and none of it was nutritious!!

In the pinterest video where she is wearing jeans you can really see how much she put on during pregnancy...not just the 'massive' bump, but her swollen face, her arms, everywhere....her once beautiful legs are just fat now... it's such a shame. Can't believe she let herself go that much in just a year.

That is probably also why we don't see her in nice maternity jeans. She used to love them and didn't even buy 1 pair. She hides herself in leggings that make her bump stand out and oversized stuff. Nothing seems to fit her well. She must secretly hate how she looks now, so sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.