James and Carys #5 I’ve seen her boobs more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap. She’s pregnant. Has massive tits. James is still coining the term ‘practical’ as a cover up for controlling and knows duck all. They’re on their 10th kitchen and 35th renovation. Carys doesn’t eat junk. Like. Ever. See my healthy plate. She’s so ditzy sTaaaaP, she ‘just can’t’.

Oh. And did you know ‘they’re’ pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Have they addressed the YAE disaster yet?? So unprofessional if people are still without orders and they’ve not mentioned anything

Reactions: 14
Have they addressed the YAE disaster yet?? So unprofessional if people are still without orders and they’ve not mentioned anything
Of course they haven't. They also don't read dms or reply to comments. And they delete every comment that is slightly negative or critical.

Reactions: 11
I can’t remember the persons username, there is someone who ordered something from the launch before Christmas for a sister and they were still waiting early jan! Whoever it was, did you ever receive any emails or communication back, or the items bought?

Reactions: 2
Recap. She’s pregnant. Has massive tits. James is still coining the term ‘practical’ as a cover up for controlling and knows duck all. They’re on their 10th kitchen and 35th renovation. Carys doesn’t eat junk. Like. Ever. See my healthy plate. She’s so ditzy sTaaaaP, she ‘just can’t’.

Oh. And did you know ‘they’re’ pregnant.
Adding to this: James also appears to be eating for 2 and is dealing with his own pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm glad she's at least putting effort back into the content even if its sponsored/gifted. I hope she gets back to editing again because the videos so much more engaging/fun when she did. It seems like she's disconnected from their content and maybe that's why?

Reactions: 3
Whats with the poses in the lates video? 😅 She can't stand still for more than one second and looks like she is trying to break her back while pushing one leg out. Its hard to see how the outfit actually looks on her body when she won't stand still🙊

Reactions: 7
In the new video she says she cant undo the zip because she has a granny bra underneath. But if it was her bare boobs, it wouldnt be any problem. She just doesnt want to destroy the reddit fantasy by her granny bra, omg how thoughtful :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That onesie! Imagine having to take that off to pee every 5 minutes when the baby bounces on your bladder 🤣 Also, did anybody else find James to be INCREDIBLY fake in that last video? He was way too enthusiastic about every piece instead of being his usual practical (i.e. controlling know it all) James. I think it was probably because she usually does her sponsored hauls on her main channel but is doing them on their couple channel now. She's had loads of comments before on her main channel saying she's way too fake in her hauls and never says anything critical and I think James is doing the same. I guess money really does talk!!

Reactions: 10
That onesie! Imagine having to take that off to pee every 5 minutes when the baby bounces on your bladder 🤣 Also, did anybody else find James to be INCREDIBLY fake in that last video? He was way too enthusiastic about every piece instead of being his usual practical (i.e. controlling know it all) James. I think it was probably because she usually does her sponsored hauls on her main channel but is doing them on their couple channel now. She's had loads of comments before on her main channel saying she's way too fake in her hauls and never says anything critical and I think James is doing the same. I guess money really does talk!!
His smile is so fake. His mouth smiles while his eyes show no emotion. James is a creepy dude.

Reactions: 13
Who’s going to take one for the team and post screen shots of her in the outfits here? Also everyone’s talking about her laugh? Post it here too!

Reactions: 3
i dm’d carys about my order she read it and my order was refunded the next day.. I didn’t mention a refund I just said she falsely advertised pre order because they didn’t have enough stock to cover orders

I can’t remember the persons username, there is someone who ordered something from the launch before Christmas for a sister and they were still waiting early jan! Whoever it was, did you ever receive any emails or communication back, or the items bought?
This was me! No one ever replied but after sending carys a dm I suspicious got a refund even though nowhere in my dm did I mention that. So bizarre how there’s no grid post addressing this

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw a comment on their video but literally says to dm James to get it sorted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.