James and Carys #5 I’ve seen her boobs more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she gonna give birth in a jumpsuit 😂

Also Elle Darby did a plt maternity haul a few weeks ago.... copying much carys?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow every one of those outfits looks fugly. The beige flares is Lauren goodyer vibes which isn't good! Glad I stopped watching them if this channel is now turning into cheapo sponsored hauls with James input.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I loved that James kept quiet and smiled at the camera when Carys was showing her bump. He must have been in a mood when they filmed the other video.

Reactions: 3
I wondered why Carys never wears jeans anymore but after seeing her in that Pinterest video I understand...take away the bump and she got so big! It's shocking because a year ago she was still quite lean.

Also she deleted the Pinterest photo from her Instagram?

Reactions: 8
I loved that James kept quiet and smiled at the camera when Carys was showing her bump. He must have been in a mood when they filmed the other video.
He was joking in the other video... I don’t know why nobody seemed to notice 😂 before he said that she said the same thing to him like “can we just get on with it?” so he repeated the same when she showed the bump! He was trying to be ironic but seeing as he’s not a funny man it came out wrong 😂😂😂

I wondered why Carys never wears jeans anymore but after seeing her in that Pinterest video I understand...take away the bump and she got so big! It's shocking because a year ago she was still quite lean.

Also she deleted the Pinterest photo from her Instagram?
I still see the pic! x

Reactions: 5
He was joking in the other video... I don’t know why nobody seemed to notice 😂 before he said that she said the same thing to him like “can we just get on with it?” so he repeated the same when she showed the bump! He was trying to be ironic but seeing as he’s not a funny man it came out wrong 😂😂😂
Honestly I dont think even carys got the joke. It was very awkward and her voice trembled

Reactions: 6
Kirsten hun just scroll through the 1746738182 videos they’ve done these last few months 😂😂😂
8D851CF9-1F3C-4B41-A020-77ABD381D1E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kirsten is a mole so they've an excuse to eat more shite and answer questions that no one asks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The ‘refocusing’ of the camera got me 😷
It didn’t look any different to before she ‘refocused’ twice, just wanted us to see her swollen pregnancy boobs AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 5
legit carys intentionally shoves her tits infront of the camera because she wants to create more content for that reddit page. Probably excites her because i doubt james is any good at satisfying her sexual needs

Reactions: 14
I hope she realises one day just how immature she comes across during pregnancy.

Reactions: 21
I’ve never known a pair be SO excited about having a baby I’m kind of confused as I was never OTT giggly and ridiculous whilst pregnant. I mean we may of had the odd can’t believe it moments but this pair are so full on and obsessed with it.

Reactions: 19
I’ve never known a pair be SO excited about having a baby I’m kind of confused as I was never OTT giggly and ridiculous whilst pregnant. I mean we may of had the odd can’t believe it moments but this pair are so full on and obsessed with it.
I agree with you so much👍👍 😁 but its the same with everything with them renos etc. The way they behave is weird as. im finally preggas and its a blessing I do understand. But cause its my first time pregnant I have so many thoughts going on in my mind and many scares (cause its all so unknown) and ive had many negative thoughts too. They just give so unrealistic view like its all sunshines and rainbows and they Are way too obsessed.. I guess cause they have nothing going on. I need To focuse surviving work (with this morning sickness is hell) and every day life. My thoughts dont make me less happy I just need to go through them and its part of it 😊 I think most of the influencers Are just full of 💩I cant stand these two slobs and im happy many Are seeing them For what they Are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why couldn’t the video have just been a ‘I test maternity outfits from PLT’ instead or a ‘PLT vs BOOHOO maternity try on’ what was the point in James even being there he’s just unbearable. And the shutting the eyes and rating the outfits I find so boring 🥱

Reactions: 10
I agree with you so much👍👍 😁 but its the same with everything with them renos etc. The way they behave is weird as. im finally preggas and its a blessing I do understand. But cause its my first time pregnant I have so many thoughts going on in my mind and many scares (cause its all so unknown) and ive had many negative thoughts too. They just give so unrealistic view like its all sunshines and rainbows and they Are way too obsessed.. I guess cause they have nothing going on. I need To focuse surviving work (with this morning sickness is hell) and every day life. My thoughts dont make me less happy I just need to go through them and its part of it 😊 I think most of the influencers Are just full of 💩I cant stand these two slobs and im happy many Are seeing them For what they Are.
Congratulations!
It’s a scary confusing exciting time but they seem to take it all for granted. Personally I was so convinced I was going to lose my baby I never fully let myself believe it was happening I always had that niggling doubt in my mind so maybe I’m the opposite end if the scale from them. I wish influencers would be honest it’s why I’m sick of them it’s such a fake life and people are seeing through it especially with all the media attention of those claiming a Dubia trip is essential work to paint this fake life even Carys said Instagram isn’t real. They choose to be that way!!!

Not saying everyone needs to be a negative nelly but be bloody honest and realistic!

Why couldn’t the video have just been a ‘I test maternity outfits from PLT’ instead or a ‘PLT vs BOOHOO maternity try on’ what was the point in James even being there he’s just unbearable. And the shutting the eyes and rating the outfits I find so boring 🥱
If my husband had to rate my outfits he would probably ask if I was OK?

James really is like a gay best friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If my husband had to rate my outfits he would probably ask if I was OK?

James really is like a gay best friend!
Same!! 🤣 Even when I buy clothes say for an event (back in 2019 😩) and try them on he's like yeah fine. He may say some don’t look nice but typically he is not arsed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.