Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jalview19

Chatty Member
James and Carys #6 : No PPE and the pony is back, stay home James you’re not essential you twat !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Recap. She’s pregnant. Has massive tits. James is still coining the term ‘practical’ as a cover up for controlling and knows fuck all. They’re on their 10th kitchen and 35th renovation. Carys doesn’t eat junk. Like. Ever. See my healthy plate. She’s so ditzy sTaaaaP, she ‘just can’t’.

Oh. And did you know ‘they’re’ pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I would LOVE to know what all the HARD work was that Carys’ had to do for this collection. I would put my money on it that they just sent her over designs that they already had and she just picked out the ones she liked best. Then had a shoot. The whole ‘omg guys I’ve been working on this for weeks I’m so exhausted’. It really pisses me off when they say stuff like that because they don’t know what real hard work is!! Holding the hands of mothers and making sure they are well as they deliver their sleeping babies is hard! Dressing their poor baby, taking family photos, handprints, supporting them through such a horrific experience, trying so desperately to give them even one glimpse of a happy memory, crying with them, crying in the toilets, crying in the cupboard, then crying again when I go home is HARD! And that’s just one day. The next day I could help a woman give birth to her well baby and I go home at night and lie awake wondering why that other baby had to die, why that other mother didn’t get to take her baby home. THAT IS HARD. Sorry for getting personal but all the story shares and praise in the comments for something that she probably spent a few hours on at most and required no real skill or thought is so frustrating. We are praising all the wrong people in this world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

jalview19

Chatty Member
She’s going to be a great mother! she’s already supporting children in the Philippines working in sweatshops with her range 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Ebf123

AD15E47B-FEC4-4AE2-901F-E9D1E83B074D.jpeg

I've done some embarrassing things in my life but I'm proud to say I've never commented this on a pic of someone breaking lockdown to watch their wife have some photos taken.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Yukon909

Chatty Member
1191FE5C-5A2B-4384-B033-B05A09D8AD5E.jpeg

HAHAHHAHA HE BLOCKED ME!!!! I commented ‘congratulations to carys, not sure why James was there tho’ on my other account and he blocked it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Recap. She’s pregnant. Has massive tits. James is still coining the term ‘practical’ as a cover up for controlling and knows fuck all. They’re on their 10th kitchen and 35th renovation. Carys doesn’t eat junk. Like. Ever. See my healthy plate. She’s so ditzy sTaaaaP, she ‘just can’t’.

Oh. And did you know ‘they’re’ pregnant.
Adding to this: James also appears to be eating for 2 and is dealing with his own pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FTM2020

I can’t believe the risks Carys is willing to take! I hardly leave the house in fear of getting COVID as I’m currently coming to the end of my pregnancy. I’m not only worried about myself catching it and the implications on my baby. But what about if she catches COVID on this shoot, doesn’t get any symptoms, passes it to her midwife who then passes it to god knows how many pregnant women? You have so many appointments in the later stages of pregnancy. I think she is selfish and inconsiderate. My midwife asked me if I was working from home and advised if I wasn’t I would need to speak to my employer re working from home in the third trimester OR being placed on furlough due to the risks.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

lucysmith0104

I hate when people say 'if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all blah blah blah'. These people who have a big social media following NEED to be called out. People see them breaking rules and think its ok. If anything, 'influencers' need to be held to a higher standard than everyone else.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
View attachment 430938
she’s been reading in here as all we’ve talked about recently is how different she is 😂
A stage in her life where she had the time... as opposed to now where she literally doesn’t do anything more than she was doing back then? Also a bit rich she made a lot of money selling guides and now she says she was unhealthy - but whatever.

• Heart

Mrliz132

Lmao James saying “maybe if you had a job where you didn’t move as much you could feel the baby more” ... they don’t move tho 🌚🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Sara54321

Did she really say she is going to film the first 24 hours with a newborn!? I'm sorry but that just goes to show how naive she is when it comes to what the reality of having a newborn is going to be like. There is no way any first time mum could do that especially if she is going to breastfeed the last thing she should be thinking about is getting the camera out!

• Haha

lucysmith0104

Screenshot_20210219-202051_Instagram.jpg

What an absolute fucking pleb! What the fuck did he need to be at the shoot for?! As far as I can see he's not in any of the photos. He absolutely should have stayed home. Also, valentines day was a week ago. He hasn't had his phone on him for the past week? Cunt.

• Haha
  • Sick

lucysmith0104

Screenshot_20210202-174552_Instagram.jpg

Oh yeah go on hun, have a nice long mid-day soak. You deserve it. It must be so stressful sitting on your arse online shopping all day. And doing another mukbang! I don't know how you do it, you must be exhausted, poor love.

• Haha

jaaazz30

James and Carys #6 Unsustainable clothing & clingy husband too, but how pregnant are we? Oh yeah, we’re on week number 62

• Haha