James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never posted on here/dunno if it’s been said before but I really wish she’d change her Instagram name - there’s absolutely nothing ‘busy’ about her anymore 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She gives so lunatic cockoo vibes! She is fully lost mentally and physically. Its like shes given up. I find her really naive irritating and vulgar. She has this dumb act but really is very calculating what she does. Its like she has lost all her self respect 🤢🤢 its like a car Crash you cant look away From. Who would inspire From her? She sits home all day and eats junk. Orders china tat every day and takes pics of her boobs. Like wtf does her days consist of? Her To do lists Are beyond embarrasment 🤦‍♂️ she needs To get Off social media and start living and look after herself. But she cant cause she needs attention so bad and she is laaazyy. Its quite massive change shes gone through in few years and not in a good way 👇. She screams Red flags issues hoarding and unhealthy mindset ⛔😫

Ps. Im not long pregnant I have this awful morning sickness. Like I cant think any food id like To eat 🤢🤢 nothing stays in😫Still I work full time and also look after myself go to gym and walk dogs (every day I cant 🤢) . I try To keep positive mindset though it is mentally challenging To feel this drained. Still such is life and you just have to make Best of it. Carys is very privilaged and naive. When I started following her (on her fitness days) i thought shes bubbly and her content was just easy to take mind Off things and nothing mindblowing but ok(she was allready then super narsissistic). Now its like nothing To relate To and awful crap content For over a year now. Surely theyre times as youtubers is going downhill??! 💩
Try crystallised ginger, ginger biscuits, fig rolls and flat ginger ale.
I'm surprised my little boy didn't come out looking like a bottle of ginger ale

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love it when people name their baby's before they are even here. What if they come out and you think they don't look like that?
We didn't decide on a name for my youngest until he was here.

So if they pay someone else to edit their videos and sort out the finances. What the actual duck do they do all day?
Walk the dog for an hour? And and then what?

Reactions: 5
I've posted twice on the You Tube video, each time suggesting she puts her boobs away and save her unborn daughter from the abuse she is receiving while already in the womb. And guess what, deleted! Literally within minutes if each other. Twats.

I love it when people name their baby's before they are even here. What if they come out and you think they don't look like that?

So if they pay someone else to edit their videos and sort out the finances. What the actual duck do they do all day?
I thought this! That ring is personalised with the name they have chosen, but what if the baby doesn't suit the name or they change their minds when they see her!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Haha our baby's had her name since I was 16 weeks. All baby's look like aliens anyway, i think the "but what if they don't look like a xxxxx" is a bit silly really!

Reactions: 15

Online shop by the looks of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha our baby's had her name since I was 16 weeks. All baby's look like aliens anyway, i think the "but what if they don't look like a xxxxx" is a bit silly really!
I agree. It's all personal preference. Also I'd been awake for four days straight by the time I gave birth to my daughter. Glad I had a name ready or she'd be called Toast or something

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve never posted on here/dunno if it’s been said before but I really wish she’d change her Instagram name - there’s absolutely nothing ‘busy’ about her anymore 😭😭
Yeah ngl I agree, if she’s planning to do a family channel it would make more sense to have her name so she can branch out as she clearly isn’t posting anymore on her main channel

Im watching their latest video. The intro makes me want to puke for a start. 5 mins of him gushing about how amazing carys is 🤢

And how she's working so hard, they don't have proper Jobs. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why James stopped doing their finances? Why bother paying someone to do a job you can do yourself.

surely he must feel like he’s at a loose end now too? We talk about carys being bored and unfulfilled but James is the same. He doesn’t have anything to keep him occupied except walk Mila and pander to his pregnant wife.. that sounds very boring and unfulfilling to me. He should’ve finished his degree

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why James stopped doing their finances? Why bother paying someone to do a job you can do yourself.

surely he must feel like he’s at a loose end now too? We talk about carys being bored and unfulfilled but James is the same. He doesn’t have anything to keep him occupied except walk Mila and pander to his pregnant wife.. that sounds very boring and unfulfilling to me. He should’ve finished his degree
Surely they could finish their 3rd year part time? It’s mad how they have nothing to fall back on, not saying you have to have a degree to work but they don’t have any other life work skills, I don’t think they’ve ever had part time jobs like most normal kids because they’re both from well off families.

Reactions: 12
I've just unfollowed and unsubsribed from them. I thought when carys got pregnant she'd do cute maternity outfits as she was quite into fashion before but she's just turned into a slob and only wears leggings and tops with her boobs falling out. I never liked James but I absolutely can't stand him now. Everytime he opens his mouth to speak I just want to slap him and tell him to shut his massive gob. And don't get me started on that last video. Who do they think they are? There's people losing their jobs and struggling to feed their kids and they just made a whole video about him giving her a £1000 ring, and for what?! For being pregnant? Millions of women do the same thing every single day. He already got her an expensive necklace and a Pandora bracelet for the baby so I don't know why she needed a ring as well. They're so lazy and spoiled it does my head it. I know its their money and they can do what they like with it but they don't deserve the money they have. They offer nothing of value to society at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yo

You’re so right 😂 I’ve honestly always wondered what it is they actually do for work if they’ve hired someone for the one bit of actual work they may have 😂

Yo

You’re so right 😂 I’ve honestly always wondered what it is they actually do for work if they’ve hired someone for the one bit of actual work they may have 😂
I know 😅 like someone else has said they just spend all their time online shopping. 😂

Reactions: 3
I just can't understand what they do all day? i am currently pregnant and a student. I work from home and honestly, it's not that much work with school and I have a lot of free time. I am soo bored and I am not even a person who usually needs lots of social appointments or plans. But this is basically their entire life? Painting, moving furniture, filming muk bangs and buying new stuff. And they are constantly together. I love my husband and we spend a lot of time together, but I think I would go crazy if we worked together too😅 I don't know, it's their life and they can do what they want, but I just don't think it's healthy that your entire life is trying to make your house look better..

Reactions: 10
Look how swollen she is 😳 I’ve never been pregnant so I’m not sure if that’s normal or not, but I have a few pregnant friends a week or two from Carys date and non of them are like that!
EE9523ED-6174-4983-B91E-86A6C704E70C.png

She eats like a horse and sits on her ass all day no wonder why she swelling up 😂 when she says she tired all the time it makes me laugh try actually being on ur feet all day pregnant and actually do A job hun

Reactions: 12
I feel like successfull youtubers are successfull because they do at least something better than normal people, hence people watch them and get inspired by them. Some influencers have fashion sense, some have quirky personalities, some travel, some are creative and do weird experiments etc. Carys got her following that way as well, because she was able to maintain a bomb physique and uni at the same time. But what does she do now?
Why would anyone watch her? I mean I hate-watch them for sure they have one view guaranteed from me :ROFLMAO: But why someone without knowing them click to one of their videos I dont know.

Reactions: 9

I don't think they actually do anything else more than film themselves. Elle D posted a storie saying she was going to spend the afternoon watching Disney+ and doing online shopping (on a thursday!), so, I believe it's a common thing to them.

Reactions: 6
I feel like successfull youtubers are successfull because they do at least something better than normal people, hence people watch them and get inspired by them. Some influencers have fashion sense, some have quirky personalities, some travel, some are creative and do weird experiments etc. Carys got her following that way as well, because she was able to maintain a bomb physique and uni at the same time. But what does she do now?
Why would anyone watch her? I mean I hate-watch them for sure they have one view guaranteed from me :ROFLMAO: But why someone without knowing them click to one of their videos I dont know.
i honestly really agree with this! She is essentially ‘jobless’, not as in she doesn’t work but she’s just idle all the time. A good example of an influencer who inspires people would be like someone like Patricia Bright. She has a quirky personality but is also a boss in her own right. And plus she does a mixture of everything! Hauls, finance and life advice!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.