James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they actually do anything else more than film themselves. Elle D posted a storie saying she was going to spend the afternoon watching Disney+ and doing online shopping (on a thursday!), so, I believe it's a common thing to them.
Elle is entitled and lazy af, honestly despise her... I just don’t understand how they don’t get bored! You can only move furniture so many times before it gets repetitive 😂

Reactions: 7
Look how swollen she is 😳 I’ve never been pregnant so I’m not sure if that’s normal or not, but I have a few pregnant friends a week or two from Carys date and non of them are like that!View attachment 395092
I worked full time up until a month before my due date (I saved annual leave so I could have the whole month rather than just the last week when I started mat leave). I wasn’t the most active but I didn’t sit around and do nothing for 9 months straight. I got really really swollen and had to stop wearing my rings, think sometimes it just depends on the type of body you’ve got. I get bloated quite easily still, so wonder if it’s anything to do with the way my body retains water etc regardless of being pregnant or not

I worked full time up until a month before my due date (I saved annual leave so I could have the whole month rather than just the last week when I started mat leave). I wasn’t the most active but I didn’t sit around and do nothing for 9 months straight. I got really really swollen and had to stop wearing my rings, think sometimes it just depends on the type of body you’ve got. I get bloated quite easily still, so wonder if it’s anything to do with the way my body retains water etc regardless of being pregnant or not
You probably wasn’t eating five guys, macdonalds and other junk all at once every week while sat down doing a Q&A video, all that salt will make her bloat even more 🙈

Reactions: 8
Hahaha hilarious James has just bought a pointless ring and her hands are so swollen she can't even wear it! Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha hilarious James has just bought a pointless ring and her hands are so swollen she can't even wear it! Brilliant!
They Are so dumb with money 🤔 like it hurts how they spend! They think they will always have monet coming but theres so many youtubers thats faded away and Are now struggling money wise

Reactions: 6
I honestly think now she is making an effort to show her followers that she eats “healthy”, don’t know if you saw that last story saying she was eating fruit and nuts (“everything checked for pregnancy”)😂😂😂 what is she eating there? Could just see a banana 😂😂😂 every time I see her food stories I’m like mate where your protein at

• Haha
Literally just about to say the same thing. Last few snack plates have been healthier looking items rather than junk, or large portions. Those comments about her diet on their last mukbang must have hit home hard 🤣

Reactions: 9
Literally just about to say the same thing. Last few snack plates have been healthier looking items rather than junk, or large portions. Those comments about her diet on their last mukbang must have hit home hard 🤣
And now James is off out for a run 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope she doesn’t assume her fingers will go straight back once babies arrived sometimes it’s just how the body changes and it’s the new you boo. Myself included had to get bigger rings in future.

Reactions: 4
and her boobs were covered 😳😳😳😱

Hope she doesn’t assume her fingers will go straight back once babies arrived sometimes it’s just how the body changes and it’s the new you boo. Myself included had to get bigger rings in future.
With my fourth my feet even went up a size 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She needs to be contacting her midwife if she’s got swollen hands already, it’s one of the first signs of preeclampsia which can be so dangerous for her and the baby! That freaks me out that she’s just talking about it on insta like that , I hope she knows the risks

Reactions: 15
She needs to be contacting her midwife if she’s got swollen hands already, it’s one of the first signs of preeclampsia which can be so dangerous for her and the baby! That freaks me out that she’s just talking about it on insta like that , I hope she knows the risks
I've said this!
There is the normal swelling in pregnancy then there is swelling from conditions like preeclampsia. The puffiness around her face and the fingers made me think of this too. I had pre eclampsia in my first pregnancy and I as much as she annoys me I wouldn't want anyone to suffer it was a really anxious time and a long time spent in hospital before the birth which wasn't restful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also in the latest video they keep saying it’s a maternity ring and carys said oh my god I completely forgot about maternity rings boo🙄🤮 I’m sorry but never even my life have I heard of maternity rings before and they make it seem like everyone’s mother has one 😂 my due date is two weeks before carys and my fingers have swelled a bit but not enough for me to not be able to wear my rings? Really frustrates me how she goes on about how busy she is and James gushing over how she’s hardly complained I work on the front line in the NHS and I’m on my feet 15 hours a day while at work, I wonder how carys would cope with that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also in the latest video they keep saying it’s a maternity ring and carys said oh my god I completely forgot about maternity rings boo🙄🤮 I’m sorry but never even my life have I heard of maternity rings before and they make it seem like everyone’s mother has one 😂 my due date is two weeks before carys and my fingers have swelled a bit but not enough for me to not be able to wear my rings? Really frustrates me how she goes on about how busy she is and James gushing over how she’s hardly complained I work on the front line in the NHS and I’m on my feet 15 hours a day while at work, I wonder how carys would cope with that 😂
Do you think they're confusing it with eternity rings? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
did neither of them finish uni? does anyone know what they were studying and why they dropped out?

Reactions: 3
also thought they were saying eternity but defo sounds like maternity now I relisten 🤣
also James said he thought it was a good time to give her the ring as she is well into her 3rd trimester. she's not even bloody 2 weeks into it! that's not well into the third trimester 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.