James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Did you know I'm pregnant, I've over said it, always get my tits out for pervs on reddit.

title won’t fit and I don’t know how to edit it😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume the person asking if she could be having twins meant bump not number.

I'm almost 32 weeks and can still push my bump out slightly, and if I do the carys pose it makes it even bigger 😅
When you watch their videos, if she's just walking around or sitting etc it doesn't seem as big as when she films a bump update or does her insta stories/posts, so reckon she is still insecure and wants to be sure everyone knows it's pregnancy, but I'm guessing when she greets new people it's "hi, I'm pregnant", not "hi, I'm carys" 🤣.
Would also find it a bit insensitive if she does end up having twins to shock announce it for more views, she's milking the pregnancy enough, and you know she will have loads of videos planned on why they kept it a secret if it is, but I do think she is just having the one

Reactions: 9
Love the title 😂

carys is still preggers and pushing her back out 24/7, now she’s reaching her third trimester she doesn’t wanna ever move and is constantly stuffing her gob with totally healthy foods (🤦🏻‍♀️). Her bffl Elle Darby is also suddenly pregnant and carys being the only person who has suffered such a hard ttc journey has been helping guide Elle.
Their house is looking tit and beige as always with their sudden interest with things being black. James is still piggy as always and mila is well... mila 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the title 😂

carys is still preggers and pushing her back out 24/7, now she’s reaching her third trimester she doesn’t wanna ever move and is constantly stuffing her gob with totally healthy foods (🤦🏻‍♀️). Her bffl Elle Darby is also suddenly pregnant and carys being the only person who has suffered such a hard ttc journey has been helping guide Elle.
Their house is looking tit and beige as always with their sudden interest with things being black. James is still piggy as always and mila is well... mila 😂
I don’t understand with things not fitting, they’re supposed to both intelligent and studied maths at university, granted they didn’t finish. BUT surely they know how a tape
Measure works? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I assume the person asking if she could be having twins meant bump not number.

I'm almost 32 weeks and can still push my bump out slightly, and if I do the carys pose it makes it even bigger 😅
When you watch their videos, if she's just walking around or sitting etc it doesn't seem as big as when she films a bump update or does her insta stories/posts, so reckon she is still insecure and wants to be sure everyone knows it's pregnancy, but I'm guessing when she greets new people it's "hi, I'm pregnant", not "hi, I'm carys" 🤣.
Would also find it a bit insensitive if she does end up having twins to shock announce it for more views, she's milking the pregnancy enough, and you know she will have loads of videos planned on why they kept it a secret if it is, but I do think she is just having the one
ah yes sorry, absolutely knackered so typed incorrectly! I was just wondering because her bump seemed so large and obviously she's struggling with walking etc, but thanks for explaining x

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she wearing 😩
I don’t get how she’s not absolutely freezing?! I live in north of England (idk if it’s colder or not as cold as wales but still!!) and have to go out with leggings under my walking trousers, a thermal long sleeved top, a T-shirt over that, a jumper/fleece and then a insulated coat with hat, scarf and gloves! And she’s here posing for a picture in just a jumper and leggings, like want???

Reactions: 8
ah yes sorry, absolutely knackered so typed incorrectly! I was just wondering because her bump seemed so large and obviously she's struggling with walking etc, but thanks for explaining x
that's alright. she has also mentioned excess fluid and her measuring big too, so probably also a factor

Reactions: 1
They also showed they’re garage and the pram and it is only for one baby so not twins. Although they do like to waste their money (not their money - gifted items) and would probably gets two prams instead of one for twins and then realise it doesn’t work and have to get a third one for twins. Idiots.

also, wtf is she wearing her jumper like that?! I hope this is what she does for photos and not what she looks like walking around. That jumper with some nice maternity blue jeans or leggings with her jumper out like a normal human would look lovely! Why does she do this to herself?! Do you think it’s because her legs are so big so she’s worried people think she’s just fat? I mean if you want to go out dress all mismatched and weird looking go for it, but don’t take a photo and post to your thousands of followers.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how fashionable she used to be compared to now, actually makes me upset 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe how fashionable she used to be compared to now, actually makes me upset 😂

As someone who did a ‘husband buys my maternity clothes’ video when she was 3 seconds pregnant, now would be a perfect time to use those or get a few more items! 😩

Reactions: 29
Now would be a great time for her to be doing maternity clothing hauls but she’s not and I don’t know why.

all she wears is leggings and vest tops that don’t fit her boobs. I know she wants to be comfortable but she could pull together a few nice videos for the instagram content

Reactions: 10
When I first started getting a bump I felt like I had to say goodbye to all of my nice clothes, which in essence I did really! I felt like I completely lost any sense of style I once had but I soon realised that there are soooo many nice maternity bits out there which are really affordable. I reckon people would be quite interested in that. When she did a story the other day about those jeans from Amazon (I think?!) and was like these aren’t even maternity!! It’s like babe come on they look so uncomfortable!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.