James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went on her website and she’s no longer selling her “New You” fitness and mental health guides.. don’t know how long ago they stopped selling them but seems weird to me.

if they were soooproud of it I can’t see why you’d stop selling it?Especially as it’s an ebook so it’s nothing to do with manufacturing
Cause she’ll be releasing a new one for pregnancy or something like that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I just went on her website and she’s no longer selling her “New You” fitness and mental health guides.. don’t know how long ago they stopped selling them but seems weird to me.

if they were soooproud of it I can’t see why you’d stop selling it?Especially as it’s an ebook so it’s nothing to do with manufacturing
Same thing as when she made the New You ones, the Shape Up guides disappeared too. Even though I guarantee they were probably very similar in terms of the gym routine

Reactions: 3
She gives so lunatic cockoo vibes! She is fully lost mentally and physically. Its like shes given up. I find her really naive irritating and vulgar. She has this dumb act but really is very calculating what she does. Its like she has lost all her self respect 🤢🤢 its like a car Crash you cant look away From. Who would inspire From her? She sits home all day and eats junk. Orders china tat every day and takes pics of her boobs. Like wtf does her days consist of? Her To do lists Are beyond embarrasment 🤦‍♂️ she needs To get Off social media and start living and look after herself. But she cant cause she needs attention so bad and she is laaazyy. Its quite massive change shes gone through in few years and not in a good way 👇. She screams Red flags issues hoarding and unhealthy mindset ⛔😫

Ps. Im not long pregnant I have this awful morning sickness. Like I cant think any food id like To eat 🤢🤢 nothing stays in😫Still I work full time and also look after myself go to gym and walk dogs (every day I cant 🤢) . I try To keep positive mindset though it is mentally challenging To feel this drained. Still such is life and you just have to make Best of it. Carys is very privilaged and naive. When I started following her (on her fitness days) i thought shes bubbly and her content was just easy to take mind Off things and nothing mindblowing but ok(she was allready then super narsissistic). Now its like nothing To relate To and awful crap content For over a year now. Surely theyre times as youtubers is going downhill??! 💩

Reactions: 8
I was one of those idiots who brought the shape up guide, theres a facebook group wich is now unmanaged 🤷‍♀️ its like they took our money and forgot about us

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I havent seen many of their vidoes I have only watched a few of the more recent ones and came accross this thread as she is mentioned on Elle's so much. I actually can't believe what she used to look like in some of the older photos on this thread compared to now! Has she put all the weight on since being pregnant or did it start before? Her bump is massive for 25 weeks too and how disgusting to be posting those vulgar photos of her boobs knowing that there is that reddit thread about her! I can't believe they are behaving like that when they are about to have a baby. Have some morals and self respect. I feel sorry for the baby they are already treating as some kind of money making accessory!

Reactions: 6
I havent seen many of their vidoes I have only watched a few of the more recent ones and came accross this thread as she is mentioned on Elle's so much. I actually can't believe what she used to look like in some of the older photos on this thread compared to now! Has she put all the weight on since being pregnant or did it start before? Her bump is massive for 25 weeks too and how disgusting to be posting those vulgar photos of her boobs knowing that there is that reddit thread about her! I can't believe they are behaving like that when they are about to have a baby. Have some morals and self respect. I feel sorry for the baby they are already treating as some kind of money making accessory!
I’m pretty sure her weight gain started once they got married, fair enough as they’re comfortable together. But it’s since they’ve moved into the ‘new’ house it’s gotten worse and they’ve both put on quite a considerable bit in a short pace of time, they’re never eating anything healthy in their stories and constantly doing mukbangs

I don’t understand women who make pregnancy their whole personality because when they’re done w the pregnancy they’re gonna feel empty and therefore feel the need to get pregnant again and again like she can’t seem to post normally and have the bump there rather than her posting the bump n her seeming to be the background character

Reactions: 9
I can’t even really believe this is Carys not that long ago.. Nevermind her being pregnant, I feel she’s really let herself go.View attachment 392536View attachment 392537

Thank you 😊 Re: the window - What the hell - it looks like a hole. And why so much wall to the left of it and no wall to the other side! Really oddly positioned and sized window
I use to really envy her like I use to think she was the funniest person n so nice but it just seems like an act

She was gaining weight before pregnancy and before they started trying, according to her TTC journey video that was March.. Since she shows us every part of her body, it is apparent that weight gain started to occur in spring/summer of 2019. And I'm not saying any of that in a bad way, I fluctuated weight too in my young 20s. It is also apparent in that she went from wearing Smalls and size 10 to Medium/Large and size 12. Always reminded us back in the day that she would be size 8 in many things, but her thighs and boobs prevented her from that.
She says her bump is massive due to fluid. I have many friends in the healthcare system and although I didn't think much of it at first, whenever they saw her they would marvel at how big her bump was for each respective stage. Granted, she is very used to arching her back, she did it in her thin and lean days as well to accentuate her bum, so this is probably a normal stance for her.
The Reddit situation is beyond me. I do think that she has the right to do with whatever she would like with her body. She is an influencer, and theres a pro and con to this. On the one hand, she has and still does use her body to make money-she started her career off fitness and showing off her figure. So really, showing off her assets is not new to her at all. On the other hand, it can be very dangerous for her, her future self, and her children. What I mean is that there is a growing fetishization of her body, a more and more revealing show of it, that can attract extremely harmful attention. They have not been safe in the past about revealing as little as possible about where they live, and often show specific parts of their location when going on walks, etc. I'm not exactly what she could do about the reddit page, but Carys is an inherently passive and non-confrontation person. I can not see her addressing the page, or address any of the other criticisms that come up. She says she loves her followers messages and listens to what they say in her insta polls and questions, but I don't think she does. I think all she cares about is what James thinks, and how they're going to pay for their lifestyle. Carys is the one who brings in the money, and she does it using her body. From fitness, to fashion, to fetus. She is capitalizing on anything and everything she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was one of those idiots who brought the shape up guide, theres a facebook group wich is now unmanaged 🤷‍♀️ its like they took our money and forgot about us
everything they make is for money. They keep saying we’re grateful bla bla but they honestly don’t care what anyone else thinks or says. They’re driven to make money.

Their clothing is nothing to do with them, made by another company and YAE isn’t unique to them either, it’s a common phrase.

Their apps are made by another company and their guides are written by other people.

Oh and their videos are made by someone else too!

What was the surprise in the new video? I cba to watch and pay their bills

Reactions: 1
He got her a ring. Looks expensive. And it’s not very nice haha

Has the name of the baby on the inside

Reactions: 3
B8447F3A-DC97-4759-ACF5-938331BCA4DC.png

he got her a ring, I haven’t listened to what he said as I’m currently at work but will put what he says in a bit 😂

Reactions: 4
Here’s a screenshot

View attachment 393524
he got her a ring, I haven’t listened to what he said as I’m currently at work but will put what he says in a bit 😂
He says a lot of the same stuff over and over
How she hasn’t moaned about pregnancy
How it’s almost like sometimes she’s not even pregnant
How shes kept working hard (😂)

I ended up skipping most of the beginning because he was taking AGES. And now I’ve stopped watching after I’ve seen the ring 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.