Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nnew

James and Carys #37 changes her narrative to suit the day, no one cares just put it away

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

mcgee

VIP Member
If it’s “just a belly” stop frickin’ going on about it and drawing attention to it every god damn day.

Is she that insecure that she needs to post about her belly daily in order to get daily DMs from her “fans” telling her what an inspiration she is for not being afraid to show her stomach. It’s beyond boring now it’s actually painful. Think I’ll have to block her stories as the rage I get on a daily basis when I see her posting her belly 😂

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I just hate the way she constantly goes on about having a round belly and a bloat belly, it drives me mad, a large proportion of the population, including myself don’t have flat stomachs and never have done, I don’t have kids but have never loved exercise and like to eat, I’m 40 now and while most def not massive, I’m now on the higher end of a size 12 which is more than I’d like personally, but it’s entirely self inflicted because I bloody love food! But I’ve have never really given it much though, I buy clothes I like in a size that fits and is comfortable, whether that’s a 10, 12 or 14 and I’ve never had issues with my “round belly” feeling uncomfortable or sensitive, generally if it is then I’m trying to squeeze into a size too small and kidding myself I’ve lost weight! I wouldn’t mind her so much if she just accepted she got lazy, ate too much and put on weight, which is exactly what I did and if she’s just admit she doesn’t love being that size and would like to slim down a bit which she clearly does. I feel the same but I’m severely lacking in the willpower to put the effort in currently but I don’t see anything wrong with admitting you’re not happy you’ve put on weight? I’d respect her a lot more if she’d just admit it rather than pretending she loves the way she looks now and wouldn’t change anything as what she says and does online def suggest that isn’t the case :/

• Heart

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Finally the top comments are starting to reflect that this level of bloating is NOT normal or healthy, especially when she's describing it as sore! She could be putting people off getting serious diagnoses parading this round as being normal.

Attachments

• Heart

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
"Our sizing is massively dodgy" is a weird flex
I agree, I like a bit of stretch in my jeans as I personally find them more comfy, but I don’t need them to be stretchy enough to fit me as a 12, when they’re actually a size 8, that’s ridiculous, I know I’m not a size 8 as im sensible enough to realise that but how many young girls who are larger sizes are going to potentially buy her jeans and then be disappointed when they don’t fit into other size 8s? The amount of young vulnerable girls out there that could be seriously triggered into an eating disorder because of something that that is ridiculous! How can she not think about that? Also as someone else says, the fact she is so happy about being able to fit into an 8 screams insecurity about her current size!

ann88

Chatty Member
I love it that she became so boring with her repetitive sh*t, even this thread it dead 😂
I still can’t believe she’s not even 30 and she does absolutely nothing exciting with her life. Wake up, show your boobs and arse on the internet, moan a bit about her eczema/hip dips/elbows or whatever else is on the agenda atm, make hello fresh and watch tv.

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Just wait until she's climbing out a pool in those baggy bottoms. There'll be more than just her bloat on show

• Haha
  • Sick

ann88

Chatty Member
No I’m sorry but how is this normal. If you are a few months pregnant then yes, it’s normal. Or if you have stomach issues.
Am I being very ignorant here? I don’t want to offend anyone but I just can’t believe this is a ‘normal’ stomach. I get bloated, we all do but not to this extent?

Attachments

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
I mean if you're medically classed as overweight what's the harm in wanting to exercise and eat healthily to loose weight, that's what I don't get with the body positivity movement. I'm all for having confidence in your own skin, celebrating and loving your body whatever size and shape it is, and living free from judgement. But the fact is it's healthier not to be overweight, so if she is playing down the effort she's putting in to eat better and exercise more I do find that damaging.

• Heart

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Three things, it’s not bloat Cary’s, it’s fat. I don’t have a flat stomach and as much as I’d love to pass it off as something else, I can’t, it’s fat, because I love eating and I’ve been super lazy recently! Also, who in their right mind buys trousers that are too long and then just rolls them up? Just make them in different lengths, I don’t want to buy trousers and then have to roll them up because they’re too long, it looks ridiculous! And lastly, bandeau tops are almost always never flattering or supportive for bigs boobs, I’m only a 34DD and I can’t wear them as they give next to no support and constantly fall down…..who is she trying to kid here!

sasbeep

VIP Member
How does your belly even ache from sitting?!!
She usually squeezes herself into too small, too tight and high waisted leggings that suck in her pouch, that’s literally the only reason her ‘belly’ is sensitive.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Most of us that actually have a job and go to work everyday tend to wear the same outfits on repeat - I can count on two hands the number of outfits I wear to the office! They're comfy and smart and I've owned some of the items for 10+ years, because why would I need to constantly be updating my wardrobe?? Sure, you might pick up the odd thing here and there if you spot an item you fancy, but there's simply NO need to completely overhaul your clothing every time a new trend pops up or a new season arrives (hint: they are the same 4 seasons as last year!). Last thing I bought was a new sports bra and before that I picked up a vintage plaid shirt from a second hand pop-up.

What you put on your body shouldn't take over your life like this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ann88

Chatty Member
She’s got so many ‘health problems’ recently that it’s just exhausting and makes her look like a boy that cried wolf 🤷🏻‍♀️stomach pain, eczema, missing coil, cyst, endometriosis, back to eczema - it was Mother’s Day but she’s asking people about injections and phototherapy?
give it a rest Carys, stop spiralling, enjoy your day with your 2 beautiful daughters

betty14

Carys if this is what your wardrobe looks like you don’t actually have a capsule wardrobe, think you might need to double check what a capsule wardrobe means. What you have is summer outfits you like to wear.

Attachments

• Haha

prancingpony25

Do you reckon the influencers promoting Hello Fresh get the food delivered for free? If that is the case then no wonder Carys has been using it for a year. Imagine not having to worry how you will make ends meet to put enough nutritious food on the table for your family every month.
On another thought, the pair of them is always at home and seemingly have never ending funds at their disposal - is that not the perfect opportunity to learn to cook wholesome and nutritious meals from scratch? When Amber and Mabel grow up they will have no memories of their mother cooking dinners, just throwing things together from Hello Fresh bags.
I know this is probably a petty outlook to have and it's like I'm trying to find any faults with her at this point but honestly her smug face is insufferable. How dare she constantly complain about being overwhelmed when her life is brought down to the most simplistic basics. There is zero desire to have or learn something of your own, everything is either gifted, copied from somewhere else or other people are paid to do it for her. I'm currently working in hospitality full-time and writing my dissertation. I really need to drop my hours at work if I want to finish it on time but I can't afford it. And I still have laundry and groceries to do, dinners to cook etc. I feel so guilty that I'm relying on ready-made meals this week, I know my own body needs good food to keep going but all I have time for right now is a frozen pizza. Yes, it was entirely my choice to be in this situation, Carys is not to blame for that. But seeing how she claims she is a rushed mum while all she does is parade herself in knickers and create health problems that are just not there is infuriating.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
Wasting time on holiday to take klekshun pics with a tan that patchy is just mad 😆😂 and half of them are total shit with no regard for lighting!
Tell me they didn’t go all that way to stand on a shady balcony, half in and out of the sun casting all the wrong shadows when there’s a pool and beach/sea moments away 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Omg the word vomit in her stories is exhausting. The bikini bottoms makes it look like she's wearing a nappy and her boobs are almost on the floor in her last dress. She says this is her favourite klekshun yet (we've heard that one before 🙄) but it's all cheap, wrinkly materials that do not look flattering at all.