Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
THIS!!! I am so sick of her asking so many medical queries when her parents are in the medical field. She's just constantly seeking reassurance as her parents are probably used to it and don't give her the answers she wants.

Reactions: 22

Maccat123

VIP Member
Nah this is getting too far wtf 😭😭😭
most people wouldn’t even take the second picture! I can’t believe her and James took the time to construct it. I would shout at my husband if he actually started snapping pictures whilst I was balancing a scooter and two children 🤣
---
also it’s funny because she literally does share all of the “don’t share” pictures 😭

• Haha

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Whyyyy does she constantly say "I wear this size, so I size up" no, surely if you wear that size, you are that size??

And if you have to say "but I *could* wear this size, it would probably be comfy enough.." you probably aren't that size...

If you're a size 16 just say that ffs literally no one cares anyway 🤯 god help her daughters in their teenage years, they're going to have such a warped sense of self esteem after seeing their mother scrutinize her body every single day of her life. Exhausting.

Attachments

hellofriday

that playsuit is a cute summer day out outfit, not occasionwear! and how on earth does she think she could size down in the 2nd and 4th option? tf

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
She keeps covering her chest with her hand so clearly this swimwear is not that suited to her.
She also just DOES NOT like herself!!!! She can bang on about body positivity til the cows come home, but it's clear as day she doesn't like her current body. Why else would you post so many video edits showing your old body type? Constantly bringing up the figure you used to have.

If she was just honest with us and herself, she could admit that she'd love to get back down to a more toned bod, but unfortunately that doesn't fit the narrative she's created now. (And honestly - I think she lacks the willpower)

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Why on earth is this the test your leggings need?! Surely as a gym gal a squat would be much more appropriate.
And you are going to your home gym so why do you need a bag?!?
I mean, I admire her flexibility 😅 but this is clearly for the pervs. Wonder how much longer James will put up with it. But then again I suppose he has to because he doesn't work either 🤣

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
It’s really annoying me that she’s used the wrong “to”
She gets a hell of a lot of stuff wrong for someone whose job is social media and phones have spell check. My most hated is ‘incase’ as one word.
---
Tw - mention of EDs

The weight gain video she posted about “I don’t know what I’ll do if I gain weight” is along the lines of what people in ED recovery post and she’s jumped on it because it looks trendy. I hate how she pushes this narrative that she was restrictive and acts like she was unhealthily skinny. She was very into fitness, had a good amount of muscle, quads, bum etc which couldn’t be achieved if you were heavily restricting your intake. I’ve been there with a genuine ED and issues with restricting my food and there’s no way I could’ve built a figure that Carys had then when I was restricting.

She had a healthy figure, she worked out but because she doesn’t look like that anymore she demonises it and makes into a narrative that it isn’t.

Her mindset is if I make out I was restricting, unhealthy, too skinny etc then people will praise me for gaining weight, call me an inspiration rather than making comments about I was into fitness, was strong, fit etc but lost that and “got fat”.
Notice in that reel that every single clip of her at her ‘bigger’ size, she’s squinting her face / pulling stupid faces. She never did that when she was in her fitness peak. Suggests to me she’s not as confident as she protests…
---
Cary’s, this is your quarterly tattle reminder to sort out the mould in your bathroom.
---
‘Sugar scrub vibes’?! Fucking hell she spouts some shit. Sorry I’m on one today.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

nanskumansku

She buys new clothes all the time. So unsustainable. Why not style different ways the clothes she has, it is not like the pieces are unique and hard to style

Reactions: 21

ClaretFairy

VIP Member
Why IS she that bloated though? That’s not normal surely? Everyone (especially women) get bloated from time to time but that’s a huge amount.

Maccat123

VIP Member
I just find Carys SO bad for body image things. Her highlighting hip dips and stretch marks has the complete opposite effect on me to what she thinks it does. It makes me think about those things and I look to see if I have them. It’s so wrong!!!!
she genuinely gave me a complex about hip dips
back in like 2017! I swear the best way to “normalise” bodies is to simply exist and not point out x y z about them on a daily basis.

• Heart

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Super sustainable capsule wardrobe incoming hunnies!!! And what a relief because she has NO clothes currently and is so strapped for cash so Primark is her only option! I'm sure all these "pieces" will be kept for the rest of her life 🥰

Screenshot_20240525_094453_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
all well and good but stop showing mabel too is my opinion. if something like a crazy fan/harassment happened she's surely still endangering mabel?

Also people probably think she’s pregnant cause the last time she was saying round bellies are normal she actually was pregnant

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
as someone with endo i find this fucking ridiculous
how someone with 2 GPs as parents can have this many illnesses that can't be diagnosed and dramas IDK.
let's not forget shes had 2 babies easily it seems, with no previous hint of endo, so she's miles ahead of many people who have to bear the pain and endo belly and struggle to conceive. She really is a weapon

myst3ry

how do people still watch their boring vlogs? its just her rambling on about crap, never finishing a sentence and moaning non stop about being stress or health. everyone has enough stress in their own lives, why would they want to watch someone else's boring day to day moans and stresses.
The top comment on her video was “how many honest chats can you have” haha

• Haha

85duckpuddle

I wish she’d just f*cking admit she’d rather not have a body shape like this but can’t be arsed right now rather than saying it’s cute, it’s adorable, reminds her of pregnancy, it’s *nOrMaL boO” or blaming it on her kids or even worse blaming it all on various medical conditions rather than the fact that she’s just lazy and bloody greedy

What lovely memories of Mabel. “Here’s a photo of you when you were days old, where we curated an Ad for an overpriced meal delivery service for your parents who work maximum 3 hours a day collectively.”

• Haha