Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ann88

Chatty Member
It’s just one big mess. None of the ‘pieces’ fit her correctly. Nothing is actually supportive and her boobs are half way down her stomach. She’s got patchy tan which makes her look like she needs a wash. She’s advertising swimwear on a half-shaded balcony instead of going to the beach. She can’t even describe anything properly.
how does ITS still work with her, or any brands really? How does she have 2 houses and is spending money left right and centre when actually intelligent and hard working people are struggling day to day?

Reactions: 26

Stephie

VIP Member
Carys' whole personality is just her belly now. When I picture her I just see this one big bloated flabby gut flaunting about. It's needs it's own instagram. Carys' Big Buttery Bloated Belly featuring the Bewbs

• Haha

ann88

Chatty Member
Lord, Mabel is actually allowed colours in her birthday decorations!!! Someone call the police. Do you remember the beige/brown ASSthetic disaster that Amber’s 1st bday was

• Haha
  • Sad

plwcm

VIP Member
it isn't that those clothes cause her a belly ache, it is that she could do with the next size up. it's the fact she's squeezing into clothes too small that she gets a belly ache. i literally never have belly aches caused by my clothes unless i try something on that is too tight, and even then it is just uncomfy not a belly ache🤣 everything is so over the top with her. Just get a size 16 in it if you have to, and a 14 in ones you genuinely fit into that size for, and stop caring what size it says if you're so body positive 🤨

Ummasad

Genuine question… is her belly normal?! I’ve had 3 babies in the last 5 years and am hardly Megan Fox but my belly has only still looked that distended in the first few weeks post partum.

Excess skin, wobbly middle, stretch marks… yes. But such a rounded tummy that she actively seeks to accentuate… it’s just weird!

Reactions: 25

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She’s ordered MORE Jeans. She can’t have much faith in her own brand if she’s still ordering more. I dread to
Think how many pairs she has and where she stores them all!!

• Wow

hellofriday

“i gave myself a b shaped belly from all those years of sucking in and overusing my muscles” she blows my mind, aren’t her parents actual doctors 😭

• Haha

Parpaloula

For someone who is apparently so ‘body positive’ she is extremely meticulous about examining every aspect of her body. I’ve got three kids, don’t even know what clothes size I am as it varies and probably have stretch marks, round belly or whatever else shite she says. However I don’t spend long enough looking at every inch of my body to know. I just get dressed in the morning and crack on with my day. That is body neutrality and body positivity

happygirl4699

I'm a lurker on this thread but I wanted to say I walked past James and the dog this afternoon. He had a face like thunder and looked right through me.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sph2020X

Another item of clothing she’s had to size up.. if she’s having to size up in almost everything she wears, does she not realise she’s more than likely gone up a dress size in general ?

Attachments

bosshog89

The asmr style soft speaking literally makes me want to throw my phone at the wall and scream god it's like hot cringe inducing pins in my ears!

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
It's mad because before Carys had her second baby, the emphasis was always on her knockers. And she was just a pair of tits with legs.

Now she's just a belly. Her whole personality is her belly. I picture her sat down at home on the sofa, with her 'bloat' proudly out on display. Caressing it lovingly. And when James speaks to her, he looks in the direction of said belly. And she squuueeeeezes the buttery soft folds of that beautiful, round, bloated, belly, and mimics a mouth as it replies.

Just beautiful, guys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Baldybap

If I hear her mention sensitive belly one more fucking time!!!!!

Maybe it’s sensitive because you keep squishing it into a medium when you clearly would be better in a large!
Yes! Why on earth does she keep wearing size M but saying she would be more comfortable in a L. That means you're an L Carys...

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Carys if this is what your wardrobe looks like you don’t actually have a capsule wardrobe, think you might need to double check what a capsule wardrobe means. What you have is summer outfits you like to wear.
I was thinking this! You can't just hang a couple of things in a separate wardrobe and claim you have a capsule wardrobe 🤣🤦‍♀️ you just have two wardrobes which is surely the complete opposite! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
If a size 8 fit a size 14 surely they won’t cater for actual size 8s. Sounds like a vanity size range, she may as well just sew a size 8 label into her current clothes as that’s obviously all she cares about, so much for being body positive.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
If she genuinely has been diagnosed with endo, she needs to stop promoting how normal it is to be bloated all the time as this can be one of the symptoms. It's actually nicknamed "endo belly" in gynae (I'm a midwife) and has similar presentation to what she posts.

evoway13

VIP Member
She says in the comments it’s emotionally exhausting companies having confusing sizes. I thought she didn’t care about the size as long as it fits?
......Carys says sizes are confusing after telling her audience her size 8 jeans will fit someone who is a 14!!!!:unsure:o_O