Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
To be fair I also bought this tan and it goes really dark for the colour guide then it's supposed to wash off then it develops over a few hours, it's not an instant tan
Do you recommend it? I’ve been looking for a tan that doesn’t mean I have to sit around sticky for 6+ hours 😂 sorry to derail!

emmaemmaemma9493829

The amount of text on her stories.. does anyone actually read it all? It’s just rambling, I got lost after 2 seconds.
Also what is she on about saying ‘I’ve always had a round belly’? She had a flat stomach up until about 4 years ago!
It gives me a headache trying to read her rambling 🤷🏼‍♀️

plwcm

VIP Member
why are people thinking stalker, seen it a few times?

they've been wanting to move house for a while haven't they? like when she was pregnant with mabel or just before they mentioned moving and looking at houses

myst3ry

i think she looks like she has ab separation - super common but hard to rectify ( i do as well- but mine isnt as round) but she also looks very bloated as her stomach has wobbly and no rolls. she probably has a food intolerance.

carys - the least interesting thing about you is your weight. i firmly believe all these body positive influencers are the ones who dislike themselves the most
She does, she had it after her first pregnancy!

myst3ry

her belly and toned doesn't belong in the same sentence, no offence 🤣. yes it's smaller than before but that hello fresh ad she posted was very very postpartum and she swells up a lot! her belly is obviously going to be smaller compared to like a few week or so postpartum. I doubt she'd do something about excess skin until her belly was considerably smaller?
Her belly wasn’t in the hello fresh ad 🤣 I meant her face! Her stomach compared to 3 months ago looks a loooot smoother

littlepup

VIP Member
To be fair I also bought this tan and it goes really dark for the colour guide then it's supposed to wash off then it develops over a few hours, it's not an instant tan
That’s good to know as I was looking at it to buy. Does it usually go on offer as it’s a bit more than I’d usually spend at about £18 just now?