Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I CANNOT STAND her softly spoken stupid voice into the microphone. It’s like she’s trying to do some Asmr shit, it’s so embarrassing. Bring back manic Cary’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

hellofriday

IMG_4542.jpeg

when is she actually going to get this belly situation seen to? it’s not normal. my 75 year old nan has had stomach cancer, bowel cancer and breast cancer as well as a lifetime of endometriosis and regularly used to travel for hours on end with no complaints. she’s trying to be relatable but it’s just the same old boring crap now and given she can afford private health care it’s just annoying

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
All this ‘I have a sensitive belly so would size up’ that’s she keeps going on about 🙄🙄 Wtf is a ‘sensitive belly’ exactly? Does she mean she has abdominal pains? Or does she mean when she sits down, tight clothing is uncomfortable? I think it’s probably the latter but Carys love, that’s not a ‘sensitive belly’ that means you are wearing clothing which is too small. All this vanity sizing is madness. Instead of getting a size L and saying she is a large, she’s got a size M but says she needs a size L, but but but not because she actually is a size large, just because she has a ✨sensitive belly✨

I just find Carys SO bad for body image things. Her highlighting hip dips and stretch marks has the complete opposite effect on me to what she thinks it does. It makes me think about those things and I look to see if I have them. It’s so wrong!!!!

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Her explanation of Whittaker house is basically it was too much work for two people who don't work. Also they were just selling generic shit you can get anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Maccat123

Chatty Member
View attachment 2855727
I'm sorry but just screams the only reason she wants STREEEEEETCH is to be able to size down massively. she's so insecure, why would you even try on 3 sizes below your usual
if she fits into a size 8 then surely people who normally wear a size 8 will find they aren’t an optimal fit for them? and you are totally right it’s because she despises not being a size 8 that she’s so desperate to have so much stretch

ann88

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but you just CANNOT post ‘all eyes on rafah’ and basically naked photo waffling about a self tanner with lots of ‘hahaha’ and ‘lol’ about 2h later. You just DON’T. It’s disrespectful, it’s saying ‘I’m only posting about Rafah because everyone else is but what I really care about is my money’

Yknow your mates dad who was in a band, and did a few gigs in big cities and their life has revolved around those stories ever since?

That’s what Carys reminds me of, she’s an old rocker hanging on to her 5 mins of fame - only her 5 mins of fame is that she used to fit into size 6 clothes.

I think realistically, her life is very dull. She has a small circle, is at home with James or the girls and posts online. I’d say the frequent consumerism and shopping is more about getting a dopamine hit, than anything else.

I actually feel sad for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bananabutter

VIP Member
I swear she said when she got stretch marks from Amber's pregnancy that old Carys would be appalled that she had stretch marks and would never believe it. but now she's supposedly "always found them beautiful"
She’s a liar 😂 fact of the matter is, she looked incredible in her fitness days. And now she looks a mess and can’t handle it. If she could click her fingers and get her old body back, she 100% would and that’s why I don’t believe in her “body positivity”

Reactions: 32

mcgee

VIP Member
Guyyuusssssss, I’m obsessed with my new cyst! It’s buttery soft. Only had it for the past 2 weeks but been thinking it’s there for 3 years and I can recommend. You deserve to get a cyst today. I’m off to buy a whole new wardrobe cause I’ve got a cyst now. Expect 1784 hauls ‘formula outfit.. WITH A CYST’’.
That fact she’s almost personifying the thing is so weird. “Taking my cyst out for a night with friends” WTF 🫠😂 She’ll not want it removed as this is a new aspect of content for her, her brain will be going mad with all videos she could do:

- How I dress with a cyst
- What I eat in a day with a cyst
- What it’s REALLY like living with a cyst *raw* *emotional*
- Day in the life of a mum of 2 living with a cyst
- Cyst Q+A Mukbang Edition.

Not to mention she’d use it as an excuse whenever she couldn’t be arsed to do anything. “Tummy cyst is playing up today guys, I’m having a movie day on the couch, listening to my body and not doing anything”.

However she will probably milk the recovery of having it removed for content.

Also, it annoys me how she keeps saying tummy, I get in relation to talking to your toddler saying tummy but when you’re talking about yourself it sounds so childish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

mcgee

VIP Member
for someone who talks about not making a big deal of your belly, there’s more to life than the size of your belly etc etc, blah blah blah , she doesn’t half go on about her belly. SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR BELLY CARYS FFS!

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
‘I could size down’ yeah I’m sure I could also squeeze myself into the next size down if I wanted to look like sausage meat bursting out of a skin. Just because you could squash yourself into a smaller size doesn’t mean it fits.

85duckpuddle

it’s been a loooonnnngg a$$ day lemme tell you

IMG_6819.jpeg

Also no hate to girls who love these Sambas which are apparently everywhere (I can’t get on board, my husband has always worn them for footie training and thinks it’s ridiculous that girls wear them for fashion) but what the HELL is this look. These cankles in this dirty beige shoe with this beige skirt looks identical to an outfit my 96 year old great grandmother wore 😂

IMG_6820.jpeg

just because every man and his dog is wearing it Carys doesn’t mean it’ll suit you too, boo

• Haha

#notanadad

VIP Member
Just IMAGINE having two parents who are both DOCTORS, yet asking your Instagram followers if they know what’s causing you to be wheezy 🙈 FFS she’s a joke 🥴🥴

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
She hates her belly. Her whole body infact. Which is why she talks about it so much. She doesn't want to be ridiculed because of it. So talks about it herself so others won't feel the need to draw attention to the body part she hates. Which is all of it. Except the bewbs.