James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when She used to do declutter clothes vids and end up throwing away like 5 knits 🙈 and she had hundreds of shirts knits etc. This was years ago but Shes just gotten worse. Her house must be bursting with her clothes/shoes etc.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t know where she puts all these clothes? She must just wear them for the video then send them back?

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t know where she puts all these clothes? She must just wear them for the video then send them back?
I think Shes too lazy To send them back. Maybe She sends some back. The rest She just stuffs into her closets.

Reactions: 6
I think Shes too lazy To send them back. Maybe She sends some back. The rest She just stuffs into her closets.
definitely think this. she's clearly got hoards of old clothes as she's tried on size 6 bikinis and old clothes for stupid videos/reels before. honestly don't know why she's not donated all the very small sizes at least (can understand keeping her like size 12s for example)

Reactions: 7
Surely if they move that will be a great time to donate/sell stuff she never wears? I moved last year and got rid of so much and I had so much less than her to start!

Reactions: 5
Most of us that actually have a job and go to work everyday tend to wear the same outfits on repeat - I can count on two hands the number of outfits I wear to the office! They're comfy and smart and I've owned some of the items for 10+ years, because why would I need to constantly be updating my wardrobe?? Sure, you might pick up the odd thing here and there if you spot an item you fancy, but there's simply NO need to completely overhaul your clothing every time a new trend pops up or a new season arrives (hint: they are the same 4 seasons as last year!). Last thing I bought was a new sports bra and before that I picked up a vintage plaid shirt from a second hand pop-up.

What you put on your body shouldn't take over your life like this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s crappy, false advertising to have Carys 1 year out from a baby saying that hair growth is down to the products.
She had minor but visible post partum hair loss which has now come back. Extremely expensive, low dose biotin supplements are not it. Along with the caffeine and castor oil scalp treatment it’s £70 a month.
Even their own website says it’s 90days for results. She has regrowth from PP hair loss and shouldn’t be allowed to say it’s these products.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s crappy, false advertising to have Carys 1 year out from a baby saying that hair growth is down to the products.
She had minor but visible post partum hair loss which has now come back. Extremely expensive, low dose biotin supplements are not it. Along with the caffeine and castor oil scalp treatment it’s £70 a month.
Even their own website says it’s 90days for results. She has regrowth from PP hair loss and shouldn’t be allowed to say it’s these products.
Carys is advertising something she’s not fully tested and is basically lying to her followers? What a shock!
don’t know what exactly is in those gummies but I bet you can pick up something similar in boots for less than £5 🫠

Reactions: 11
she also said she was using them before Christmas or new year or whatever. but then goes on to say she's just finished 1 months worth with them (saying she used it every day). just another lie she used the product before they have paid her to. was the same with that skin and me, and her saying she will keep being a paying customer. we'll yeah whenever someone buys through her link she gets credit on her account. someone in my youngests baby group sent her link and was fully transparent that it gives her money to spend on skin and me

Reactions: 6
They really can’t be short of money. Yes I’d also prioritise a private scan but to be able to just go and book within the week!?! The amount she spends on clothes and shoes, skin products, holidays, home ware and unneeded improvements, car payments if it’s not owned (yes they need a car but that’s a big, expensive one) etc. They must spend soooooo much on unnecessary stuff.
She’s getting £29.99 skin + me & £70 hair supps each month plus Hello fresh all free (and making out like they’re must haves) it’s just a drop in the ocean to her whereas others would feel like they won the lottery with just that. I wonder if she really realises how lucky she is to be in her position.

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure James has invested a lot of their money in some stuff. I’ve got a feeling they’ve got enough money that he even lets her on these wild goose chases knowing it either only lasts a bit and maybe even makes them loose money, or just barely. Look at their car, with those rims? It’s way over 100,000£. They’re swimming in it.

Reactions: 13
Whyyyy am I reading about a cyst on her cervix??? 🫠 why share this???? Imagine the girls were in school and someone comes up to them & asks ‘how’s your moms cervix cyst?’ Does she not think?🙃

Reactions: 11
The only reason they did a vlog was because it was Hello Fresh's promo week - anyone and everyone on youtube were promoting HF in the same week..........

We've not had any vlogs with Casetify or Estrid for a few months........

Reactions: 5
This odd hand placement looks like she’s smuggling a pack of uncooked sausages 😂
IMG_3198.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gee whizz, why is she so bizarre! I've got a cyst on my ovary, it was discovered 3 years ago and only still there because I'll likely lose the ovary so wanted to have babies first. But I don't feel the need to bloody tell anyone ffs 🤦‍♀️ taking my cyst out with me, wtf is she on about 🙈 I feel weird enough anonymously talking about it here, let alone blasting it all over any public platform!

• Haha
Reactions: 19