Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

85duckpuddle

IMG_6417.jpeg

I can’t believe how much I used to think “wow she has an incredible figure I wish I had an arse like that, life is just not fair” when in reality she was literally just a super skinny like 20 year old that did squats and now she has a flat as a pancake arse on a average woman body and she’ll never get back to that and I’ll admit it makes me feel better about myself :ROFLMAO: these trousers are way unflattering on her though.

Also THIS is the content that means no one in her house has to work and she can afford 2 kids with no real job as she clearly earns so much money as a fashion influencer. THIS CONTENT. Whilst there are nurses working their fingers to the bone on £14 an hour. I can’t cope with the way the world is now, stop this planet I wanna get off :ROFLMAO:
IMG_6418.jpeg

WHAT IS THIS SH!T?! I know 60 year old ladies who dress way younger, more stylish and fashion forward than this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jess89

VIP Member
For someone who’s now saying she doesn’t have to justify her belly shape, why is that all you talk about?! Can’t deal with her she’s absolutely ridiculous

plwcm

VIP Member
what gets me is she donated size 14 or 16 clothes she no longer fitted into before. but she still has masses of size 6 or 8 clothes (as she's used numerous times in reels about no longer fitting them and to throw, donate etc old clothes). she doesn't even follow her advice so she's defo keeping to hope she will fit back into them one day

• Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
Spotted today on Boots reviews of Isle of paradise tan.
IMG_3735.jpeg

Do we reckon she’s washed it with her own brand jeans and they’ve sat wet against it and leaked colour 😂
IMG_3742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

prancingpony25

Hold on, so she’s come out with a jean brand supposedly motivated by the fact that it’s impossible to understand jean sizing and find a pair that fits, and then creates jeans that can apparently fit 3 different sizes? Make it make sense.

• Haha

prancingpony25

What the hell... What's the actual point of the bathrobe if you are going to sit there like this? And why? We all know you have a fat belly that's your entirely personality, you don't need to shove it into our faces at every opportunity!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
If I hear her mention sensitive belly one more fucking time!!!!!

Maybe it’s sensitive because you keep squishing it into a medium when you clearly would be better in a large!

• Haha

ann88

Chatty Member
WHY is she shopping again??? Does she really not have enough clothes. It would’ve been so much more interesting to see sort of a ‘capsule wardrobe’ (as she was going to do 😂), even a bigger one than usual, styling it for different occasions, maybe get some new accessories every now and then or couple of trendy bits.
Nope, let’s just buy endless jeans, stretchy tops, blazers and don’t forget the jumpers to drape them over your shoulders! 😒😒

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Jess89

VIP Member
She misses her dark stretch marks? wtf is this girl on she is utterly, utterly deluded

• Wow

hellofriday

i didn’t think it was possible to devalue ITS more but carys manages it with every collection she does… the “i’m shooting all day tomorrow guys” is literally james taking pics of her on the balcony while the girls sit on their ipads 😂

then she spouts a load of shit about it being ‘true to size’ despite none of it actually fitting her. you can’t talk about it being ‘fuller bust’ friendly if you size down in all the swimming costumes because you prefer how it looks when your boobs spill out everywhere 😅 if you’re a UK 14 and you’re wearing a UK 12 it’s not true to size and if i hear her say “power mesh” one more time!

the photos she posts are so unprofessional and unedited, it’s really so lazy

• Haha

prancingpony25

Is endometriosis going to be her new personality trait then? It’ll be in her bio in no time.
"This lower belly ache/heaviness I've had on and off for maybe a year now and previous pains I've been hospitalised with", and yet you claim your enormously bloated belly is normal in every video? How does she not see how this directly contradicts her acting like it's okay if it happens? Yes, bloating is normal, but you can't just generalise it as bloat if you're feeling pain from it! She's either manipulative af with her content, or she genuinely is stupid. At this point I'm unsure what two cockroaches are running into each other in her brain crevices to produce a singular coherent thought once in a while.

• Haha
  • Heart

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I feel harsh saying this but... if she put as much time into eating well and moving more as she does into convincing herself she's happy with the weight she's gained, she might actually look but also feel better in herself and not need to do that any more.

Reactions: 27

plwcm

VIP Member
Lord, Mabel is actually allowed colours in her birthday decorations!!! Someone call the police. Do you remember the beige/brown ASSthetic disaster that Amber’s 1st bday was
and it seems they've got her a miss Rachel banner. amber wasn't allowed Elmo as it didn't fit the "aesthetic" 😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

ann88

Chatty Member
It’s just one big mess. None of the ‘pieces’ fit her correctly. Nothing is actually supportive and her boobs are half way down her stomach. She’s got patchy tan which makes her look like she needs a wash. She’s advertising swimwear on a half-shaded balcony instead of going to the beach. She can’t even describe anything properly.
how does ITS still work with her, or any brands really? How does she have 2 houses and is spending money left right and centre when actually intelligent and hard working people are struggling day to day?

Reactions: 26