Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ann88

Chatty Member
The amount of text on her stories.. does anyone actually read it all? It’s just rambling, I got lost after 2 seconds.
Also what is she on about saying ‘I’ve always had a round belly’? She had a flat stomach up until about 4 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Why would anyone buy her jeans after she’s said she fits in the 8? To the eye she is not a size 8, it’s not normal to care so much about the sizing on the label but honestly. Any clothing that fits her body in a size 8 must be absolutely abysmal quality and sizing. Shes just outed her brand as a total joke

85duckpuddle

I can’t understand for the life of me why she wouldn’t want to wear a bra with this dress. You need one, babe. It doesn’t look good and how the heck is it comfortable

Why is she permanently just scruffy… unironed, wonky, too short… argh drives me mad, straighten yourself up and put some bloody underwear on 😂
IMG_7299.jpeg
IMG_7298.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

myst3ry

She’ll be marketing them as maternity/ bloat / ends/ eczema / anxiety / business owner jeans all wrapped into one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Awful, unimaginative name for a jeans brand. I presume it’s Am - be - la for Amber, Mabel, Mila? It’s like something a teenage girl would come up with and I bet she thinks it's so clever 😂. Definitely going to be a follower money grab and then flop. Urgh these stupid influencers are infuriating.

• Heart

ann88

Chatty Member
Just like a broken record - now we’re back to hip dips and stretch marks.
How many of you miss your red fresh stretch marks? 🫠cause Carys does!

• Angry

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I can’t with her right now. Another capsule wardrobe and that pissing microphone. ‘A linen trouser’ - no it’s a PAIR of TROUSERS. Plural. Why do I find her so irritating! Oh and a cardigan that’s still got the security tag on…

85duckpuddle

I really fucking hate this new thing she does in videos where she like stands t the front, to the side then to the back. Idk why it annoys me so much 😂
And from the back she always somehow reminds me of an old bag lady off to feed the pigeons… would never ever ever place her as mid twenties the way she dresses, especially with the daft AF jumper over the shoulders thing she keeps doing like a 71 year old golfer

• Haha

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Ohh my goooood Carys just shut aaaaap about clothes. The world is going to SHIT and all you’re raving about for MONTHS and months on end, every day, is how you «wish I could explain you guys the fabric of this dress, guys, it’s made out of cotton farmed in China, totally destroying anything resembling nature in Xinjang, forcing Uyhgurs to spray pesticides and herbicides ‘til their skin and eyes burn, children and old people also are forced to harvest the cotton cause China hates this minority so much!! And that’s why it’s only 20 quid you guys, the Uyhgurs do it for free! And the little children hands that has sown this in Bangladesh, you guys,… It’s just like Amber! They’re just, gosh, so talented you guys! Sorry I don’t have any info on where the chemicals used for dying this AMAZING dress come from, but I’m sure they followed all HSE-regulations! So flowy!»

🤮 Earth to Carys!!

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Don't often comment on this thread but the way she holds that stupid fucking microphone. And says as many words contain an 's' sound as possible for the asmr

• Haha

anonymous_flower

At this point she is the one causing ISSUES highlighting her tummy in every single post she puts up. Like it’ll literally make her followers think about theirs every time they see a post from her?
She did this ages ago with her hipdips - made me insecure about something that I didn't even know was a thing a few weeks before she started harping on about them. I don't care now, I've had a baby and don't have time to pick myself apart now 😅 but I just remember how awful she made me feel back then.

littlepup

VIP Member
She’s jumped on a word that has cinnotations she either doesn’t understand or wants to appropriate.
She uses the term restrictive to mean she didn’t allow herself to eat whatever she wanted which everyone does to some degree as it’s healthy. Technically if you pick a banana over a snickers you restricted yourself from the snickers.
If challenged, she’s technically not lying.

littlepup

VIP Member
It’s shitty, false advertising to have Carys 1 year out from a baby saying that hair growth is down to the products.
She had minor but visible post partum hair loss which has now come back. Extremely expensive, low dose biotin supplements are not it. Along with the caffeine and castor oil scalp treatment it’s £70 a month.
Even their own website says it’s 90days for results. She has regrowth from PP hair loss and shouldn’t be allowed to say it’s these products.

• Wow