Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plwcm

VIP Member
Her belly wasn’t in the hello fresh ad 🤣 I meant her face! Her stomach compared to 3 months ago looks a loooot smoother
oh yeah, she swells up everywhere in both pregnancies so far. i still don't think it's shocking she looks smaller now though, she's a year post partum, I'd be shocked if she looked the same tbh.
I'm still not sure about stomach smoothness, to me it looks basically the same or sometimes the lighting or her not sucking it in makes it look smoother. obvs it could be, I know sometimes time helps with that and loose skin can tighten naturally a bit over time

Reactions: 3

evoway13

VIP Member
Interesting that there has been no vlog for three weeks. They only upload vlogs if they have a sponsor.........

Reactions: 3

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
A property chain is where a group of home buyers and sellers are connected. If you want to buy a house but first have to wait until the seller buys their next home, you’re in a property chain.

If you’re in a property chain, this can mean that moving house could take longer or is more complicated. The more people in a chain, the more likely it is that something can go wrong. When this happens, the purchase or sale of a property may fall through.
I’ve never heard of this, that’s interesting. So how am I to understand this: the people selling the house are for some reason in a chain like that? Why would anyone want to be in a chain, that seems bothersome!!

Reactions: 2

littlepup

VIP Member
Nope - the cervix is 3cm in diameter, Cysts usually for in the mouth of the cervix and they're quite small. Ovarian cysts however, can be enormous - the biggest on record was over 300lb
She’s said ovarian cyst, that and endo. Did she say cervix too?
My housemate who had it had one grapefruit sized I’m sure I recall.

littlepup

VIP Member
She needs to bin those vile dirty adidas trainers ASAP. why the fuck would you wear them with that dress?
The panel around the tummy in that dress just draws attention to and frames the part you’d want to skim over 🥴

HelenaHandbasket

Since when is that her ‘normal size’. Pics of her pre-kids would beg to differ.
To be fair lots of women do end up larger after breastfeeding, and Mabel is still only a year old. I went up two cups sizes, but as I was only scraping a B cup before it was most welcome! :LOL:
I'd hate to be her size as it must be so uncomfortable - not helped by her never wearing the right size or a supportive bra. That would certainly help in the interim period.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m a little confused. She didn’t mention pain before she knew she had a cyst right? Because the reason she went for the scan was because her coil went missing and now she’s keep going on about cyst pain?
I remember her mentioning pain sitting on a plane or something?

evoway13

VIP Member
I imagine everything's so ill fitting and unflattering she can't bare to leave the apartment in any of them...

Also - am I going mad, this "collection" looks exactly the same as every other summer range I've seen from her??? I know they do just pull all the same old shite at ITS but it's genuinely indistinguishable to any of her old tripe?
It's the leftover stuff that ITS 'celebs' have refused......

tootootoot

Chatty Member
I would absolutely love to see her do properly supportive flattering swimwear that doesn't cost like £100 and look matronly just because it's for a big bust. However I know I'm wishing for something that will never happen 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s just one big mess. None of the ‘pieces’ fit her correctly. Nothing is actually supportive and her boobs are half way down her stomach. She’s got patchy tan which makes her look like she needs a wash. She’s advertising swimwear on a half-shaded balcony instead of going to the beach. She can’t even describe anything properly.
how does ITS still work with her, or any brands really? How does she have 2 houses and is spending money left right and centre when actually intelligent and hard working people are struggling day to day?
The giveaway post on the ITS grid, hasn’t got anywhere near the amount of comments/entries on it, that all the other collabs that have already released swimwear got on theirs, so I don’t think this collection is going to be as popular as she thinks it is. I’m amazed that her collections sell so well but if they’re still using her after 4 years, I’m assuming they must still be doing ok. She doesn’t do as many collections as most of them though but from what I’ve read elsewhere, ITS are good payers so would say they are probably the bulk of her income.

plwcm

VIP Member
I was going to ask the same about the endo. I know cysts can be a part of it but I thought endo was more to do with tissue similar to womb lining growing elsewhere in the body. she's not mentioned anything other than the cyst so doubt she can truly say she has endo

glow21

I dont understand the side view when she is covered up? People wasnt to see of your belly protrudes In certain outfits, so the side and back are pointless when ur wearing a shirt or jacket 🤔

evoway13

VIP Member
how do people still watch their boring vlogs? its just her rambling on about crap, never finishing a sentence and moaning non stop about being stress or health. everyone has enough stress in their own lives, why would they want to watch someone else's boring day to day moans and stresses.
I watch their vlogs and it makes me feel happier about my own life!!! She influences me to not be boring and complain about mundane things like 'hip dips' 😂
---
It's the immature pose of wanting to go to the loo desperately.....