Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
You can see from the massive arch in her back just how much she is pushing out her stomach. If she just stood normally by standing up straight it wouldn’t be so exaggerated. All for the narrative though
....if she keeps doing that, she'll injure her lower spine........

Reactions: 3

plwcm

VIP Member
She’s not even finished with the cyst problem but she’s creating another one already 🙄 Carys, your parents are GPs! Does she not think that it makes her look stupid? I know it’s engagement but how is asking the internet ‘why am I wheezy’ going to help, just cause Susan from Cornwall had this and it turned out to be asthma, doesn’t mean exactly the same for her 🙄🙄🙄
yeah when I read it I thought probably the 100 candles you're burning at once, but then her mentioning chocolate and coke just made me think she's mentioned those for a reason. like she wants people to be like omg you need to stop eating or drinking that.
she already tried the restricting so much food for her eczema/allergies and nothing helped and then had tests done that said she wasn't allergic to anything😂😂

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I wonder if Carys has some sort of Gastro issues - has that ever been mentioned? I have IBD and can often look 3 months gone when I'm particularly bloated, but shouldn't be normal for someone fit and healthy?

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
This photo is so shit. Why has she chosen one where you can still see the arm & part of the legs of the c-stand, but then has used fishing wire so that it hangs “invisibly”?? Like why set it up to take hanging photos but keep in the stand that it’s hanging off?? But also not include the full stand for the actual “industrial” look just parts of it?? Also the jeans hung like that look so bad
Hahaha what…..even is that? It 100% looks like crutches 😂 And I can’t even recognize the shape of the jeans. It looks like shitty modern art.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
She did this ages ago with her hipdips - made me insecure about something that I didn't even know was a thing a few weeks before she started harping on about them. I don't care now, I've had a baby and don't have time to pick myself apart now 😅 but I just remember how awful she made me feel back then.
Same. I’d never heard of them until then!

tootootoot

Chatty Member
No I’m sorry but how is this normal. If you are a few months pregnant then yes, it’s normal. Or if you have stomach issues.
Am I being very ignorant here? I don’t want to offend anyone but I just can’t believe this is a ‘normal’ stomach. I get bloated, we all do but not to this extent?
Lots of tummies are round, mine included with no pregnancy or tummy issues

evoway13

VIP Member
First time buyers that purchase a new build do not have a chain....Some new housing developments will take your old house in part exchange too if you're already a home owner

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Yknow your mates dad who was in a band, and did a few gigs in big cities and their life has revolved around those stories ever since?

That’s what Carys reminds me of, she’s an old rocker hanging on to her 5 mins of fame - only her 5 mins of fame is that she used to fit into size 6 clothes.

I think realistically, her life is very dull. She has a small circle, is at home with James or the girls and posts online. I’d say the frequent consumerism and shopping is more about getting a dopamine hit, than anything else.

I actually feel sad for her.
And don’t forget Drew Barrymore reposting her self-love bullshit. She basically put that on a throne.

evoway13

VIP Member
What is she on?! I appreciate the honesty but ‘hate’ twice in a sale pitch, “buy my shirt, it’s itchy” and pretty much “M&S has loads of similar pieces” is not it.

Carys try “it’s based on natural fibre making it cool and breathable but it also means there are consistiencies in the weave, this might irritate the most sensitive of skins’ - not it’s fucking itchy!
View attachment 2987474
That shirt looks like the same cheap linen we used to have for old hospital shrouds :oops:

• Haha