Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's been testing a new fake tan. I watch Kiki Chanel - and she has heard of influencers pushing self tan onto their followers with their affiliate codes etc. The followers receive their self tanner and it's streaky/too dark/too light/not like the colour the influencer is shilling. It turns out the influencers go for spray tans and then claim it's self tan. I'm not saying Carys would do this but, it's possible ;)
With how patchy it often is? Doubtful.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
I haven’t seen the blog yet, but I’m weirdly confused about her posting about the trampoline park. They have a trampoline in the garden, is she never on it? We have a trampoline in the garden and I’m ALWAYS on it together with the kids. For safety.

betty14

there's another one even worse, her holding her stomach like she was pregnant, mouth open, tongue out, and looking at the ceiling. what the hell is that about?
also she did in fact post that on her stories when talking about her bloated she was

Neenee23

‘Cyst flares’. She does make up such a load of bollocks doesn’t she.
---

Definitely not 😂
Tbf not wanting to defend her, but I’ve had an ovarian cyst before and cyst flares are deffo a thing. It’s troublesome most of the time but there are periods where the bloating and pain is much worse!

evoway13

VIP Member
She’s said ovarian cyst, that and endo. Did she say cervix too?
My housemate who had it had one grapefruit sized I’m sure I recall.
It's earlier in the thread, mentioning it was a cervical cyst
Whyyyy am I reading about a cyst on her cervix??? 🫠 why share this???? Imagine the girls were in school and someone comes up to them & asks ‘how’s your moms cervix cyst?’ Does she not think?🙃

I just keep thinking of 'amble'.......a slow pace 😂
---
......erm, Carys doesn't research anything does she??? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambela_campaign - a thousand British troops were killed during this battle..........
Also an unknown number of local casualties - could well be a more than 1000 casualties. Not a great name to have as a brand. “It’s giving Colonisation and Massacre vibes boo” 🥹🥹🥹

plwcm

VIP Member
These influencer types are so bloody sly it drives me mad. People on her "capsule wardrobe" (🙄) reel asking where various items are from and instead of just saying where it's from, she directs them to links in her story. Just say where the bloody jeans are from, stop scrounging for aff link pennies ffs 🙄

I quite like the tan blazer she's got but I'll be buggered if I'm gonna line her pockets to find out where it's from!
primark according to caption on YT video

mcgee

VIP Member
do they still show Amber’s face on camera on the vlogs or just Mabel? In the thumbnail it’s the back of ambers head but you can see Mabel’s face.