Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Haven’t been on here in ages but she just came up on my TikTok fyp and have to say I think she looks well, best she’s looked in a while, her styling has gotten a bit better. Some of the leg poses she does are questionable though 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Do you recommend it? I’ve been looking for a tan that doesn’t mean I have to sit around sticky for 6+ hours 😂 sorry to derail!
Yeah I'm absolutely loving it! I leave it on for 30-60 minutes then shower and wake up the next morning tanned and it's never been patchy (I also have eczema and it's never caused any problems)

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
It’s just one big mess. None of the ‘pieces’ fit her correctly. Nothing is actually supportive and her boobs are half way down her stomach. She’s got patchy tan which makes her look like she needs a wash. She’s advertising swimwear on a half-shaded balcony instead of going to the beach. She can’t even describe anything properly.
how does ITS still work with her, or any brands really? How does she have 2 houses and is spending money left right and centre when actually intelligent and hard working people are struggling day to day?
As much as we all think she’s a mess, this collection obviously sells well because ITS wouldn’t continue with her otherwise.

basic bree

To be fair lots of women do end up larger after breastfeeding, and Mabel is still only a year old. I went up two cups sizes, but as I was only scraping a B cup before it was most welcome! :LOL:
I'd hate to be her size as it must be so uncomfortable - not helped by her never wearing the right size or a supportive bra. That would certainly help in the interim period.
I was scraping a B before breastfeeding. I've finished breastfeeding. and now im a droopy A haha! Wish mine had grown!

myst3ry

The hello fresh ad the other day was shocking like how different she looked when pregnant! She has a glow back about her nice to her credit - you can also tell her belly is more toned and smoother almost! I wonder if she’s had anything done to reduce the excess skin.

evoway13

VIP Member
Well I wouldn't call shein an original designer. Both probably copied
The black dress is the cheapest one I could find - there are many more. The top was from a website called ‘justjulz’ who looks to make her own clothing - I forgot to add the designer

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wow even Adam from ITS has posted about her range and he rarely posts about any of his collabs apart from Perrie and Stacey. Did wonder if he was having a dig the fact she constantly states SHE designs it all herself and he’s made a point of mentioning the team. Then realised he’s obviously taking the piss calling her a perfectionist. If he thinks that swimwear is perfection, he’s an idiot.

Attachments

tootootoot

Chatty Member
It's a bullshit vanity award thing where they basically set it up to try to sell expensive tables to the nominees to make a profit.
If you look at their page you can see how low budget it is, the backdrops, the socials, the coverage.
I'm not saying it to be mean, some people I follow and really like have been nominated and awarded and I'd say the same.
It's like an expansion of the scam when they tell you your kid won a poetry competition and will be published in a book to get you to buy the book for £20, it's just a money spinner with no merit.
This is valuable insight, thank you

ann88

Chatty Member
Am I missing the obvious here or are the jeans that “don’t fit” not the same pair in the reel below on her grid that… clearly have loads of room? And she also wore in a reel?
They ‘don’t fit’ Carys’ latest lie, not her body 🤥that woman contradicts herself on daily bases. Must be living about 17 parallel lives 🤷🏻‍♀️

littlepup

VIP Member
Someone called Brandon Lee Hammond? I wonder where they found him!! lol!
It’s not that lad who worked at ITS and did some of her shoots styling is it? Can’t remember his name.

ETA: Just seen above, obviously not then