Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
English is not my first language: what does all this text even mean? Are they moving or not? And what is «a chain» - this is a form of house buying I have never heard of?
A property chain is where a group of home buyers and sellers are connected. If you want to buy a house but first have to wait until the seller buys their next home, you’re in a property chain.

If you’re in a property chain, this can mean that moving house could take longer or is more complicated. The more people in a chain, the more likely it is that something can go wrong. When this happens, the purchase or sale of a property may fall through.

Reactions: 3

betty14

Sorry but this is just stupid. Why would you seriously wear these if you knew you were doing crafts with your kids? So unrelatable. A whole pair ruined.
Well we know she doesn’t take care of any of her stuff and also it appears they are a sample so she hasn’t paid for them.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
She needs to either wear a bra with this or get a bra with better lift, her boobs are nearly at her waist.
I know! If you watch the tik tok she is wearing one to begin with and it looks so much better!! Admittedly prob would need a different style but why doesn’t she focus on that and style these outfits with different decent bras, there always people in the comments asking about it and I think a lot would actually find that kind of contact really helpful!!

betty14

So it’s confirmed, they be moving houses!
Who will be able to dig up their new dig? Who places their bets that they will be secretive? If they are, I bet 100% they have had some creepy experience and that’s why they’ve been weird lately.
Given how easily we found their current house middle with all the information they shared, I’m really hoping though this is going to be part of making sensible/safe choices for the girls as they are getting older. Although not far from where they are now and walking distance to school is going to make it easier already 😂

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I wonder if Carys has some sort of Gastro issues - has that ever been mentioned? I have IBD and can often look 3 months gone when I'm particularly bloated, but shouldn't be normal for someone fit and healthy?
Don’t give her something else to add to her list of health woes!!
---
Yeah I think there's no more babies coming ever. I wouldn't be surprised if James has had the snip. It was too traumatising for her I think and she can't go through the physical side of it again.
Why would James have said he wanted more kids if he’s had the snip.

She was into fitness (before I came across her).....and married James who she met at uni. Both were studying maths but, dropped out to pursue social media. They have two babies (for content) and they've tried their hand at releasing their own merch (discontinued); their own houseware company (discontinued); Carys released an expensive three month planner (still available but, Carys hasn't mentioned it for months). Her and James are renowned for sneaking ads into their vlogs. Carys is obsessed with her body - especially her abdomen.....that's why she's never got any clothes on in her IG photos. She's now created her own jean company........
---
OMFG!!! She's posted an image of a plus size young woman and typed 'fat girl approved'.....is she f**king serious????? So much for everyone being comfortable in their own body when she's calling people 'fat' :mad:
---
.....and the jeans look strange on everyone!!!! They remind me of jeans I wore in the 80's .....like these (without the ankle cuffs).....available on SHEIN for £15...View attachment 2875808
The girl in the picture wrote that sentence, Carys just reposted it directly from her story.

littlepup

VIP Member
Why is she not seeing that that pocket is badly cut?
Looking again at the preview pic they look kinda gaping.
You don’t want to just pick holes but they’re really not looking good.

betty14

Using something else to ‘fix’ her skin. Just use one thing for a while, all this jumping between products isn’t good and depending how they get their data and what products are ranked on there’s nothing to say the ‘bad’ producers are actually bad 😂

Jefmmm

Shouldn’t the video be marked as an AD as they go on about Hello Fresh and give their discount code in it?