Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
This reads like such a beg for a freebie 🙄 just say yes you plan to get one or no you don't 🙄🤷‍♀️ no need for the sob story of how it would ✨change my life✨ I'm sure she could afford it if she skipped a haul or two 🙄
Since when is that her ‘normal size’. Pics of her pre-kids would beg to differ.

Reactions: 2

plwcm

VIP Member
View attachment 2796269Dyson air purifier ad incoming? Whittaker home surplus stock candles giving her a reaction?
What’s she baiting?
is she wanting people to say it's the chocolate and coke zero so she has an excuse to restrict give them up😂. it's the only thing she's highlighted in that and saying it MUST be something she's doing?

• Haha

glow21

So the jeans are her brand, they are the jeans I would wear! But i already have 3 pairs just like that, nice jeans but nothing special. What do we think she will charge? I would pay €40 max for these.

Attachments

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
I have a random question - did they sell their home?

also I know it’s a good thing no babies on the web but I have to say I miss seeing Amber !
I think they have not said anything about that, only that they more or less have bought the other house and they’re moving in August?

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Carys has no idea what health anxiety is. I’m so afraid getting sick, in my worst phases, that I’m not even going to the store to buy food. I imagine that someone could have thrown up on the asphalt on the street in front of my house and it could fly into my mouth. Her anxieties are a drop in an olympic swimming pool.
I hope you are getting help for this as it sounds very difficult. Sending love.

• Heart

myst3ry

They all look so bulky and baggy which is the opposite of Carys’ jeans style normally

mariiii

It’s actually impressive that for pretty much any of the women she’s used for these try ons they all have masses crotch bunching in the jeans - I’ll admit I’ve not worn jeans in a while as I’m more of a corduroy fan but, that’s not right is it??
Was thinking the same thing. Unless she’s forcing them to wear smaller sizes so they can be like her?

littlepup

VIP Member
Well we know she doesn’t take care of any of her stuff and also it appears they are a sample so she hasn’t paid for them.
I think the sample are the ones she’s wearing in the shopping video.
They look the same as a million other pairs around and she’s still rolled them up.

mcgee

VIP Member
She’s pretty much describing the function of a sweater vest, knitted waistcoat/sleeveless cardi or gilet, legit clothing items she owns?!
Perhaps this is one of those gaps in the fashion market she thinks she’s spotted despite multiple solutions being available 🥴
View attachment 2825780

On another note - We’ve never seen that Tommy Hilfier sweater she got on holiday again that must’ve cost £60+ She’s so wasteful.
Now you’ve mentioned it it will feature in the next outfit reel.

• Haha