James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her latest post 2 photos that relate to the caption and then all the others are her usual rubbish. Someone take this woman’s phone off her!

Im sorry if this offeds someone but sorry no. That belly is not cute. Enjoy life and just live but stop posting pics like that and saying its cute. Im 25 pregnant and my belly is not that round. I have no need going around shouting my belly cute. She is mad and has severe body issues.

Reactions: 18
How the hell does she manage to constantly have tummy aches because of some clothing? Must be wrong sized clothes because I don't know anyone with that problem and I know people with IBS, endo....

Reactions: 14
1.jpg

of COURSE the dress that fits her and makes her 'look good' was gifted.

ETA, of course she's gonna look better in that one if she stands properly, adds shoes and jewelry.

Reactions: 8
She's been testing a new fake tan. I watch Kiki Chanel - and she has heard of influencers pushing self tan onto their followers with their affiliate codes etc. The followers receive their self tanner and it's streaky/too dark/too light/not like the colour the influencer is shilling. It turns out the influencers go for spray tans and then claim it's self tan. I'm not saying Carys would do this but, it's possible ;)

Reactions: 7
She's been testing a new fake tan. I watch Kiki Chanel - and she has heard of influencers pushing self tan onto their followers with their affiliate codes etc. The followers receive their self tanner and it's streaky/too dark/too light/not like the colour the influencer is shilling. It turns out the influencers go for spray tans and then claim it's self tan. I'm not saying Carys would do this but, it's possible ;)
With how patchy it often is? Doubtful.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys don't come for me but where's this Carys? I miss this Carys. She looked so confident and had this shine to her.
ETA: I know she's a mum of 2 now but she's a completely different person.
She's really lost her sense of self! I thought her going back to fashion and her own channel would be a good thing, but she just seems to have gone more into herself.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but you just CANNOT post ‘all eyes on rafah’ and basically naked photo waffling about a self tanner with lots of ‘hahaha’ and ‘lol’ about 2h later. You just DON’T. It’s disrespectful, it’s saying ‘I’m only posting about Rafah because everyone else is but what I really care about is my money’

Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but you just CANNOT post ‘all eyes on rafah’ and basically naked photo waffling about a self tanner with lots of ‘hahaha’ and ‘lol’ about 2h later. You just DON’T. It’s disrespectful, it’s saying ‘I’m only posting about Rafah because everyone else is but what I really care about is my money’
The juxtaposition of those posts just sums her up really.
Hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 17
That tan looks awful. Looks way too dark for starters, but very patchy on her arms. I know eczema makes your skin dry so that would explain some of it, but it looks awful. I think she knew it too, she only posed a pic of that after and not a video. I fake tan a lot, and when i look at review videos i want to see the knees hands and wrists to see how it looks. No other fake tan is going to beat st tropez 1 hour express, by far the best.

Reactions: 9
100% she does it so she doesn’t end up on a block list. She should be on it anyways, imo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.