James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing the obvious here or are the jeans that “don’t fit” not the same pair in the reel below on her grid that… clearly have loads of room? And she also wore in a reel?
Can’t keep up with this ridiculous woman.

They definitely look the same to me… she’s probably been massively overindulging the past week or two and put a few pounds on… sorry no, I MEAN maybe she’s just really really bloated you guys ok and it’s NORMAL boo

Reactions: 6
Am I missing the obvious here or are the jeans that “don’t fit” not the same pair in the reel below on her grid that… clearly have loads of room? And she also wore in a reel?
I really bleeping hate this new thing she does in videos where she like stands t the front, to the side then to the back. Idk why it annoys me so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really bleeping hate this new thing she does in videos where she like stands t the front, to the side then to the back. Idk why it annoys me so much 😂
And from the back she always somehow reminds me of an old bag lady off to feed the pigeons… would never ever ever place her as mid twenties the way she dresses, especially with the daft AF jumper over the shoulders thing she keeps doing like a 71 year old golfer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good spot, posted 6 days apart too.

It was bad enough in the don’t fit reel she ‘luckily’ kept some almost identical jeans that were too big but now fit. It’s madness to think others have the funds to have multiple sizes of almost identical products.

Reactions: 4
They ‘don’t fit’ Carys’ latest lie, not her body 🤥that woman contradicts herself on daily bases. Must be living about 17 parallel lives 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
why do they not post on youtube anymore? funny how she used to say it was her favorite platform

Reactions: 5
why do they not post on youtube anymore? funny how she used to say it was her favorite platform
...they've run out of content - no doubt she'll start uploading again when :

1. Her 'jean' releases
2. When they move and she starts 'transforming' rooms!

Reactions: 10
Super sustainable capsule wardrobe incoming hunnies!!! And what a relief because she has NO clothes currently and is so strapped for cash so Primark is her only option! I'm sure all these "pieces" will be kept for the rest of her life 🥰

Screenshot_20240525_094453_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She buys new clothes all the time. So unsustainable. Why not style different ways the clothes she has, it is not like the pieces are unique and hard to style

Reactions: 21
I looked up the term 'midsize'.........and it's a term used by 'fatphobic' people according to trusty old Google

Reactions: 4
I looked up the term 'midsize'.........and it's a term used by 'fatphobic' people according to trusty old Google
😂 to be honest I would class her as midsize (I think I fall into that category as I'm size UK 16-18 so can usually shop in plus size only sections and "standard" sizes). Unfortunately she can't admit her real size!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but her latest post 2 photos that relate to the caption and then all the others are her usual rubbish. Someone take this woman’s phone off her!
Also makes no sense seeing as we do see all the “unseen” photos because she shows us them every day!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.