James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a reel of hers just came up and loads of people in the comments were talking about pregnancy obviously thinking she was pregnant because of the b*lly, lol
Not surprised tbh - you often see pregnant women calling their bump "belly", she's bringing it on herself!

Reactions: 6
So apparently she felt ‘glam’ in a creased basic playsuit.. and she said both girls were good as gold being overnight with grandparents- they’re probably so used to being with them (especially Amber) they didn’t even notice Carys was gone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So apparently she felt ‘glam’ in a creased basic playsuit.. and she said both girls were good as gold being overnight with grandparents- they’re probably so used to being with them (especially Amber) they didn’t even notice Carys was gone 😅
How can she call that Glam!!?!?

• Haha
I'm sorry her super soft talking into the mic makes me want to claw my face off!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
do they still show Amber’s face on camera on the vlogs or just Mabel? In the thumbnail it’s the back of ambers head but you can see Mabel’s face.

Reactions: 1
Last year it was “wear the body con, the belly is cute” and now it’s about disguising the belly in the name of ‘comfort’.
It’s not rocket science. She wears something high waisted but not tight so it hangs over her tummy. How much mileage can she get from the same linen trouser or short styles?!

Reactions: 19
Why is everything about her round belly 🤢 since when was that even a category of body type? Whatever happened to apple, pear, hourglass…

Reactions: 10
She is actually gross. The poses, her stomach ( refuse to use the other word, it makes me want to 🤢 ) the faces she pulls, the constant licking her lips when talking, everything 🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
She wears the ugliest knickers. If I was putting myself online to the extent she does, I’d at least wear something other than those monstrosities.

do they still show Amber’s face on camera on the vlogs or just Mabel? In the thumbnail it’s the back of ambers head but you can see Mabel’s face.
AFAIK, Amber requested to no longer be on camera..and Mabel isn't old enough to understand this. It sickens me that it's a given that they're shown until they're old enough to say otherwise

• Sad
Belly! Belly! Belly! Belly! Fs man! That's all I hear in her videos 😂
Get it right….
It’s ROUND belly, Round belly, ROUND belly! 😂

I actually find it sad how her entire personality is fixated on her ROUND belly. I’m all for being body confident; we’re all different shapes and sizes but it’s clear that underneath all this faux confidence is someone who went from being incredibly fit to someone who struggled with her pregnancy weight and is now lost and desperately insecure. It’s almost as if she thinks “well if I draw attention to it myself and say I’m happy then other people can’t rip me to tit about it”. It’s a defence mechanism in my opinion. The weird thing is if she actually owned it and was honest with her feelings about her new body, I think people would relate to her more and inspire new mums into post baby fitness. She clearly has the knowledge about fitness from before having kids and she could put this into great practice by helping new mums get fit after pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They've probably uploaded it on the wrong day for whatever sponsor they have .......no doubt it will be back up tomorrow or Monday
....and voila - it's up today with a sponsor.........HF of course :rolleyes: .......so predictable

Reactions: 8
Carys' reason for not showing Amber in vlogs is because Amber has become self conscious of Carys filming her (I don't agree with children in vlogs btw)......then Carys continues to film her anyway........showing the back of her head or filming Amber when talking! Carys is so contradictory......

We have a fashion shoot at the end for 'midsize round bellies'......... :rolleyes:

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.