James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was raving about the isle of paradise tan being the best for eczema prone skin previously?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmm where do we start with this ‘occasion wear’?
First play suit is definitely not ‘occasion wear’ - unless the occasion is a drink with a friend in the pub on a Sunday afternoon.
The second dress is lovely but it reminds me of a bridesmaid dress? Not sure where would you wear it. And she says the cinching gives you boob support - but only if your boobs are on your stomach (Sorry, belly!!)
The floral dress as much as I want to like it, makes her look about 50 🤷🏻‍♀️
And the last one has been covered here already but can you see her knickers when she’s showing the back or am I imagining it?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
that playsuit is a cute summer day out outfit, not occasionwear! and how on earth does she think she could size down in the 2nd and 4th option? tf

Reactions: 22
that playsuit is a cute summer day out outfit, not occasionwear! and how on earth does she think she could size down in the 2nd and 4th option? tf
Agreed, in no way can that be classed as occasion wear, I would also question if she is actually wearing a M as I’m currently a large size 12, 34DD bust and in hollister I wear a medium, a lot of their stuff is pretty stretchy but there’s a limit and even with my bust they’re not roomy round the top, so I’ve no idea how she’s managed to squeeze those bazookas into a medium!

and I know we all say this time and time again but for the love of god, wear a bloody decent bra! She’s posted a tik tok of some jumpsuit she found on there, had a bra on initially and to be fair it looks half decent, but then she insists on taking it off and they’re literally round her knees! Throws off the whole outfit and looks awful not to mention it must be so uncomfortable having them swinging round like that, I don’t go bra free at my size for that reason and mine are nothing in comparison to hers!!! Why she thinks she can pull off the no bra look is beyond me! :/

‘I could size down’ yeah I’m sure I could also squeeze myself into the next size down if I wanted to look like sausage meat bursting out of a skin. Just because you could squash yourself into a smaller size doesn’t mean it fits.

Reactions: 31
First play suit is definitely not ‘occasion wear’ - unless the occasion is a drink with a friend in the pub on a Sunday afternoon.
The second dress is lovely but it reminds me of a bridesmaid dress? Not sure where would you wear it. And she says the cinching gives you boob support - but only if your boobs are on your stomach (Sorry, belly!!)
And the last one has been covered here already but can you see her knickers when she’s showing the back or am I imagining it?
Spot on with all of them. I love the first dress but its definitely casual. She reminds me of mrs bucket in the 3rd dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed, in no way can that be classed as occasion wear, I would also question if she is actually wearing a M as I’m currently a large size 12, 34DD bust and in hollister I wear a medium, a lot of their stuff is pretty stretchy but there’s a limit and even with my bust they’re not roomy round the top, so I’ve no idea how she’s managed to squeeze those bazookas into a medium!

and I know we all say this time and time again but for the love of god, wear a bloody decent bra! She’s posted a tik tok of some jumpsuit she found on there, had a bra on initially and to be fair it looks half decent, but then she insists on taking it off and they’re literally round her knees! Throws off the whole outfit and looks awful not to mention it must be so uncomfortable having them swinging round like that, I don’t go bra free at my size for that reason and mine are nothing in comparison to hers!!! Why she thinks she can pull off the no bra look is beyond me! :/
........she doesn't really go out anywhere.....I reckon a good 80% of her clothes have never been worn outside her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to either wear a bra with this or get a bra with better lift, her boobs are nearly at her waist.
I know! If you watch the tik tok she is wearing one to begin with and it looks so much better!! Admittedly prob would need a different style but why doesn’t she focus on that and style these outfits with different decent bras, there always people in the comments asking about it and I think a lot would actually find that kind of contact really helpful!!

Reactions: 3
‘Snug but perfect fit’. If it’s snug, how can it be a perfect fit? She’s such a buffoon it frustrates me. And it makes me so mad how many hauls she does.
---
She needs to either wear a bra with this or get a bra with better lift, her boobs are nearly at her waist.
Moans about how long the space is between her neck and end of her boobs but then insists on not wearing a bra.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have never ever seen someone buying so many pieces of clothes at such a rate in this day and age!!
......and they'll all end up at land fill.......I don't suppose Carys will recycle anything as she's not exactly environmentally aware

I have never ever seen someone buying so many pieces of clothes at such a rate in this day and age!!
Perrie Sian? Carys seems to have got the smug 👌🏼👌🏼 from her. I expect the new house will have a full walk in wardrobe of a similar style.

Reactions: 4
It's the audacity to design a lot of 'pieces' and buy a boat load of clothes to then claim to struggle to dress herself for certain occasions. She's a bloody waste of space.

Reactions: 15
It's the audacity to design a lot of 'pieces'
The audacity to claim she designs her pieces. She looks about at high street designs she likes then rips them off a year too late. It’s so odd.
If she was at fashion weeks or doing anything industry based to research upcoming trends etc I’d understand but she just says ‘Oh I need a cardi so other people will too, I’ll put one in my collection’.

Reactions: 7
a reel of hers just came up and loads of people in the comments were talking about pregnancy obviously thinking she was pregnant because of the b*lly, lol

• Haha
I wish she'd invest in some shapewear instead of bleating on about her belly!!! If it bothers her that much ........buy some decent underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.