James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come onto this thread as I cannot take her and her BELLLLY any longer 🫠 the only time clothes have gave me a belly ache is when I was borderline morbidly obese and nothing was comfortable as I was HUGE. The call is coming from inside the house not the belly Cary 😭

Reactions: 12
Or lose weight? Is that allowed ?
See I think it's really telling about her mindset towards her body. When I put on loads of weight a few years ago I kept stuffing myself into too small jeans because I was in denial. When I then decided to properly lose weight I realised I still needed something to wear in the meantime that actually fit me. So you can work on yourself while accepting your current self but IMO that means not punishing your bigger body by wearing clothes that literally hurt you. The fact that she is doing this all the time and is also claiming that she isn't trying to lose weight to me seems to smack of some really deep self loathing that she just won't admit to. It's also boring, like just lose some weight or buy some clothes that fit, it's not that hard

Reactions: 10
See I think it's really telling about her mindset towards her body. When I put on loads of weight a few years ago I kept stuffing myself into too small jeans because I was in denial. When I then decided to properly lose weight I realised I still needed something to wear in the meantime that actually fit me. So you can work on yourself while accepting your current self but IMO that means not punishing your bigger body by wearing clothes that literally hurt you. The fact that she is doing this all the time and is also claiming that she isn't trying to lose weight to me seems to smack of some really deep self loathing that she just won't admit to. It's also boring, like just lose some weight or buy some clothes that fit, it's not that hard
Agreed, I’m doing the same as need to lose a few pounds so instead of squeezing myself into my size 10/12 clothes I’ve just gone up to a 14 in some stuff, it comfier and I’ve not bought load as want to lose the weight and I’ll just give the to the charity shop when I’m back in my old clothes! Pointless being uncomfortable just for the sake of a label which no one else sees!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agreed, I’m doing the same as need to lose a few pounds so instead of squeezing myself into my size 10/12 clothes I’ve just gone up to a 14 in some stuff, it comfier and I’ve not bought load as want to lose the weight and I’ll just give the to the charity shop when I’m back in my old clothes! Pointless being uncomfortable just for the sake of a label which no one else sees!
Wait, you mean you didn't just start a clothing brand where all the sizes are far too big so you can pretend you're still a size 10? How weird of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait, you mean you didn't just start a clothing brand where all the sizes are far too big so you can pretend you're still a size 10? How weird of you!
Yeah I agree when I’ve gained in past I’ve bought one or two cheaper bits to tide me over until I go back to my original size. I think there must be an aspect of denial if you won’t give in and size up.

Reactions: 7
She's got to be taking the piss at this stage? ITS have actually named the klekshun "outfits that don't give you bellyache" 🙃🙈😂 I only get bellyache from clothing if it's too tight. FFS Carys size up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2595827B-CE5D-49CB-B9FA-2A80BB20F66D.png

this cannot be serious 😳I know Carys has lost the plot but has everyone at ITS did too? Who even approved that??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:
Outfits don’t give you a bellyache but from Carys’ rambling we need a break

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.