James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she claim she was restrictive when she was smaller when there are regular videos on YouTube of their eating challenges
You also cannot build the type of muscle she did with being restrictive. She may have been restrictive in terms of counting macros and making sure she got the right amount of protein, carbs, fats to build muscle so more nutritious food and less junk food, and now less restrictive in terms of doesn’t count macros, make sure she hits protein targets and eats more junk food. But she implies by being restrictive that she was underweight & starved her self.

When I was very ill and restrictive, I was severely underweight, hardly any muscle mass despite me exercising 2-3 hrs a day if not more and looked very unwell. In her old days, she had a high muscle mass, looked well and glowing….

Reactions: 17
She’s jumped on a word that has cinnotations she either doesn’t understand or wants to appropriate.
She uses the term restrictive to mean she didn’t allow herself to eat whatever she wanted which everyone does to some degree as it’s healthy. Technically if you pick a banana over a snickers you restricted yourself from the snickers.
If challenged, she’s technically not lying.

Reactions: 20
She keeps covering her chest with her hand so clearly this swimwear is not that suited to her.
IMG_4475.png
IMG_4476.png
IMG_4477.png
IMG_4478.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She keeps covering her chest with her hand so clearly this swimwear is not that suited to her.
She also just DOES NOT like herself!!!! She can bang on about body positivity til the cows come home, but it's clear as day she doesn't like her current body. Why else would you post so many video edits showing your old body type? Constantly bringing up the figure you used to have.

If she was just honest with us and herself, she could admit that she'd love to get back down to a more toned bod, but unfortunately that doesn't fit the narrative she's created now. (And honestly - I think she lacks the willpower)

Reactions: 22
always baffles me when i remember she did maths at uni, she comes across as the most unintelligent person but she clearly cant be that stupid 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_4542.jpeg

when is she actually going to get this belly situation seen to? it’s not normal. my 75 year old nan has had stomach cancer, bowel cancer and breast cancer as well as a lifetime of endometriosis and regularly used to travel for hours on end with no complaints. she’s trying to be relatable but it’s just the same old boring crap now and given she can afford private health care it’s just annoying

Reactions: 34
View attachment 2951592
when is she actually going to get this belly situation seen to? it’s not normal. my 75 year old nan has had stomach cancer, bowel cancer and breast cancer as well as a lifetime of endometriosis and regularly used to travel for hours on end with no complaints. she’s trying to be relatable but it’s just the same old boring crap now and given she can afford private health care it’s just annoying
I just came to say the same thing! My belly’s round, my belly’s bloated, my belly aches, my belly my belly my belly 🤮change it up a bit Carys, start talking about your big toe or something
It just shows how little is happening in her life, no one with a job, friends and family life has got that much time to pick themselves apart

Reactions: 35
How does your belly even ache from sitting?!!
She usually squeezes herself into too small, too tight and high waisted leggings that suck in her pouch, that’s literally the only reason her ‘belly’ is sensitive.

Reactions: 23
Acknowledges she’s gained weight recently but still insists her ‘belly’ is all ‘bloat’.

Reactions: 14
Acknowledges she’s gained weight recently but still insists her ‘belly’ is all ‘bloat’.
It’s either bloat or the cyst. Couldn’t possibly be fat from the weight she has admitted to gaining.

• Haha
She might as well change her name to - Belly

One more stomach shot and I’m unfollowing. How can a person repeat the same content over and over and over…..

Get some help woman!!!

‘Clothes that fit us 👏🏻’ - yes they do exist Carys but for starters you’d have to start buying the size you are, not the size you can squeeze yourself into

Reactions: 16
She might as well change her name to - Belly

One more stomach shot and I’m unfollowing. How can a person repeat the same content over and over and over…..

Get some help woman!!!
“Bellybee Carys” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she use sooooo much product 😳 no one needs THAT much of anything on their face, that's just going to collect into slimy patches surely
They are all such sheep, cannot think for themselves.. one person does this and they all drip product down their faces, one person holds a tiny mic whilst filming, now they all do it 🤢 absolute twats.

• Haha
I'm 52 and use one pump of foundation on a beauty blender for one side of my face!!!!! Carys will be moaning about her facial eczema in the next breath......

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.