James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carys if this is what your wardrobe looks like you don’t actually have a capsule wardrobe, think you might need to double check what a capsule wardrobe means. What you have is summer outfits you like to wear.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Carys if this is what your wardrobe looks like you don’t actually have a capsule wardrobe, think you might need to double check what a capsule wardrobe means. What you have is summer outfits you like to wear.
I was thinking this! You can't just hang a couple of things in a separate wardrobe and claim you have a capsule wardrobe 🤣🤦‍♀️ you just have two wardrobes which is surely the complete opposite! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t with her right now. Another capsule wardrobe and that pissing microphone. ‘A linen trouser’ - no it’s a PAIR of TROUSERS. Plural. Why do I find her so irritating! Oh and a cardigan that’s still got the security tag on…

Reactions: 20
I saw her story today, and I thought: is she taking a piss at us? How on earth is she throwing around words like capsule wardrobe - when her wardrobe is a «priced down»-box at a clothes store which never stops being restocked.

Also, she is insanely boring with the same poses, same colors, all is white, beige, pastel/baby/some outwashed hint of a color. For the first time I’ve considered how BLAND she is. It’s all so boooooooring!

Reactions: 13
Tw - mention of EDs

The weight gain video she posted about “I don’t know what I’ll do if I gain weight” is along the lines of what people in ED recovery post and she’s jumped on it because it looks trendy. I hate how she pushes this narrative that she was restrictive and acts like she was unhealthily skinny. She was very into fitness, had a good amount of muscle, quads, bum etc which couldn’t be achieved if you were heavily restricting your intake. I’ve been there with a genuine ED and issues with restricting my food and there’s no way I could’ve built a figure that Carys had then when I was restricting.

She had a healthy figure, she worked out but because she doesn’t look like that anymore she demonises it and makes into a narrative that it isn’t.

Her mindset is if I make out I was restricting, unhealthy, too skinny etc then people will praise me for gaining weight, call me an inspiration rather than making comments about I was into fitness, was strong, fit etc but lost that and “got fat”.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s really annoying me that she’s used the wrong “to”

Reactions: 2
She’s now doing a try on haul on ITS stories for their fits swimwear range. I thought she said her swimwear range was the best there is and couldn’t be beaten 😂 Times must be hard if she’s having to resort to doing try on hauls for ITS that aren’t her own range.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s now doing a try on haul on ITS stories for their fits swimwear range. I thought she said her swimwear range was the best there is and couldn’t be beaten 😂 Times must be hard if she’s having to resort to doing try on hauls for ITS that aren’t her own range.
I just don’t believe for a second her back side in 32! She’s bigger than me in general (from what I can tell online anyway) and wears a bigger clothing size, I’ve put on weight recently and am more a large size 12, occasionally size 14 depending on where I shop, and chest size was 32DD, since putting on a few pounds I’m now at least a 34DD, sometimes in some ranges a 36DD depending on material and stretchiness etc, so I can’t believe for one second she had a smaller back side than me! I just think she’s lying :/

Reactions: 8
I have a random question - did they sell their home?

also I know it’s a good thing no babies on the web but I have to say I miss seeing Amber !

Reactions: 4
It’s really annoying me that she’s used the wrong “to”
She gets a hell of a lot of stuff wrong for someone whose job is social media and phones have spell check. My most hated is ‘incase’ as one word.
---
Tw - mention of EDs

The weight gain video she posted about “I don’t know what I’ll do if I gain weight” is along the lines of what people in ED recovery post and she’s jumped on it because it looks trendy. I hate how she pushes this narrative that she was restrictive and acts like she was unhealthily skinny. She was very into fitness, had a good amount of muscle, quads, bum etc which couldn’t be achieved if you were heavily restricting your intake. I’ve been there with a genuine ED and issues with restricting my food and there’s no way I could’ve built a figure that Carys had then when I was restricting.

She had a healthy figure, she worked out but because she doesn’t look like that anymore she demonises it and makes into a narrative that it isn’t.

Her mindset is if I make out I was restricting, unhealthy, too skinny etc then people will praise me for gaining weight, call me an inspiration rather than making comments about I was into fitness, was strong, fit etc but lost that and “got fat”.
Notice in that reel that every single clip of her at her ‘bigger’ size, she’s squinting her face / pulling stupid faces. She never did that when she was in her fitness peak. Suggests to me she’s not as confident as she protests…
---
Cary’s, this is your quarterly tattle reminder to sort out the mould in your bathroom.
---
‘Sugar scrub vibes’?! bleeping hell she spouts some tit. Sorry I’m on one today.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
I have a random question - did they sell their home?

also I know it’s a good thing no babies on the web but I have to say I miss seeing Amber !
I think they have not said anything about that, only that they more or less have bought the other house and they’re moving in August?

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry and I know this has been said many times but just clicked on her recent stories about pants, with, SHOCK, her belly hanging out. There is absolutely no way on this earth she is a size 14. No way. And it's shocking that she even thinks she can get away with saying that. Regardless of her tummy, her boobs would NOT fit a size 14. I have big boobs and a smaller waist than her, and my boobs struggle with 14s and they're not even as big as hers.

Reactions: 15
Whyyyy does she constantly say "I wear this size, so I size up" no, surely if you wear that size, you are that size??

And if you have to say "but I *could* wear this size, it would probably be comfy enough.." you probably aren't that size...

If you're a size 16 just say that ffs literally no one cares anyway 🤯 god help her daughters in their teenage years, they're going to have such a warped sense of self esteem after seeing their mother scrutinize her body every single day of her life. Exhausting.

Attachments

it isn't that those clothes cause her a belly ache, it is that she could do with the next size up. it's the fact she's squeezing into clothes too small that she gets a belly ache. i literally never have belly aches caused by my clothes unless i try something on that is too tight, and even then it is just uncomfy not a belly ache🤣 everything is so over the top with her. Just get a size 16 in it if you have to, and a 14 in ones you genuinely fit into that size for, and stop caring what size it says if you're so body positive 🤨

Reactions: 26
Whyyyy does she constantly say "I wear this size, so I size up" no, surely if you wear that size, you are that size??

And if you have to say "but I *could* wear this size, it would probably be comfy enough.." you probably aren't that size...

If you're a size 16 just say that ffs literally no one cares anyway 🤯 god help her daughters in their teenage years, they're going to have such a warped sense of self esteem after seeing their mother scrutinize her body every single day of her life. Exhausting.
She says so much without saying anything coherently or of any substance

Reactions: 13
How can she claim she was restrictive when she was smaller when there are regular videos on YouTube of their eating challenges

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.