James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think the stories she posted were very self aware (for once).
She’s acknowledging not everyone is similar to her and the effect it could have on her followers
I agree it's the most she's actually acknowledged other people's struggles so far which is something!

But there's something about it that just felt a bit smug, like 'you shouldn't feel like you should be pregnant just because I'm pregnant'. Also weird that she acknowledged people who are struggling to see everyone getting pregnant because they don't feel ready for a baby yet but no mention of the thousands of women who desperately want a baby but can't have one...

ETA - I cannot bleeping believe they're doing ANOTHER mukbang😬

Reactions: 9
I actually think the stories she posted were very self aware (for once).
She’s acknowledging not everyone is similar to her and the effect it could have on her followers
Until she says at the end....anyway back to me being pregnant hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yet it seems to completely go over her head how insensitive every bit of her content is by revolving around being pregnant. She should address how she’d like to be accessible and relevant to the TTC and maybe want to strive to post more non baby content so she stays relevant to her previous audience. Not to mention not triggering those who are struggling to TTC.
I really feel for those who are TTC and are put off by watching her videos now 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“OMG YOU GUYS I CANT BELIEVE OTHER PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY PREGNANT, I HAVENT ACTUALLY SEEN ANYONE ELSE PREGNANT, JUST ONLY ME AND JAMES SO STRANGE BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW WE WERE PREGNANT FIRST” is what she wanted to say
Again with the massive tits in the camera! Wwwhhhhyyyyyy

• Sick
She’s bigger now than I was at 40 weeks! (Baby came on due date!) All that junk food cannot help things.
I'm a week ahead of her and she's gigantic compared to me! I know every pregnancy is different and every bump is different but I reckon her diet plays a huge part in it

Reactions: 5
Wonder if they would call their baby nelly? Quite an old name and related to elephants

Reactions: 13
I'm a week ahead of her and she's gigantic compared to me! I know every pregnancy is different and every bump is different but I reckon her diet plays a huge part in it
I'm 31 weeks (or 32 weeks as carys would say) and she looks way bigger than me, I know she has said about excess fluid and it being a big baby, which is down to her own eating behaviour (if this is 100% true, or if she is exaggerating because of how much she has been eating). I really hope she stops eating the way she is, I've indulged numerous times, but that's after coming home from long shifts at work where I'm knackered, or I'm feeling too sick to cook, but most of the time it is home cooked meals with the occasional treat, not takeaway and sweets and chocolate everyday of the week

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused about the mukbangs? Since im pregnant I can’t eat hardly anything in one go

Reactions: 1
The mukbangs are just an excuse for lazy content (how their content could get even lazier i'm not sure lol). Like, 'hey we have to eat, right?? yeahh so let's just film a q+a while we do it!' Two birds one stone.

another day another mukbang, she’s eating so unhealthily, it’s all going to come and bite her in the ass when she’s gained loads of unnecessary unhealthy weight and will find it even harder to get back to a healthy weight after the birth. pregnancy isn’t an excuse to eat double what you normally do.. that’s not what the phrase ‘eating for two means’
Came here to say the same thing. People have Been saying here how bad their diets are and here we go, yet another Mukbang. Also it seems she’s now given up on wearing tops completely and just wearing a bra and leggings.

Reactions: 4
James and Carys #4: another mukbang q&a, tits hanging out for the Reddit page

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bleeping hate the fact that she keeps asking Instagram for advice.... ask your doctor!!!!!!!!
Does she even speak to her midwife? Completely baffled that she is asking advice on instagaram 🤯🤯
By this time in my pregnancy I already had attended live antenatal workshops...which were advised by my MIDWIFE 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thread Suggestion. James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant, I've over said it, always get my tits out for pervs on reddit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.