James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Smh what have they done
What was the point in buying the huge sofa? I canā€™t fathom spending that much money on a bit of furniture and not have measured first. Theyā€™ve just thrown random bits of furniture into that room. Looks like when you go into a charity shop and thereā€™s random bits everywhere.

Reactions: 6
also as they seem to spend a ridiculous amount of money on the place, they could have had that small window with the blind filled in (I personally don't like that windowšŸ¤£), had the sofa/tv area down that end of the living room with the double doors, then a small seating area/piano/play area (as they still can't decide what they want to do where) at the entrance

Reactions: 2
Theyā€™re also getting blinds put in and painting the fireplace matte black ( šŸ’€)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It looks like the care home behind them was having a clear out so they went and grabbed some

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They just have too much furniture in quite a small room. Itā€™s a mess

James just posted on Instagram with the caption ā€œlast few walks just the 3 of usā€.. am I missing something? Sheā€™s not due for another 3 months

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think the house isnā€™t that impressive, especially for the price? The rooms all seem to be quite small. Thereā€™s no space in that living room for all the toys and play mats that will need to be there. The bedrooms seem small too.
They paid for the area, they could have got something a lot bigger if they went a bit further out. For the area I think theyā€™ve actually done quite well, thereā€™s hardly any detached houses with a garden around there for much cheaper. Plus it was in a good condition and didnā€™t need much doing to it.

Reactions: 1
They just have too much furniture in quite a small room. Itā€™s a mess

James just posted on Instagram with the caption ā€œlast few walks just the 3 of usā€.. am I missing something? Sheā€™s not due for another 3 months
Exactly didnā€™t they say they walk the dog everyday? They clearly donā€™t, Thatā€™s another 3 months walks lol or is Carys taking off the next 3 months including walks šŸ¤”

Iā€™m confused ... only a few more walks the three of them? I thought she was only 27 weeks. She must be about to give birth! That would explain why sheā€™s so huge
He probably means the fact Carys barely goes out on the dogs walks now and she'll definitely use being heavily pregnant as an excuse not to...or poor Mila only gets walked once a month which in that case it would be a few left šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m confused ... only a few more walks the three of them? I thought she was only 27 weeks. She must be about to give birth! That would explain why sheā€™s so huge
Last few walks šŸ˜‚

Isn't she due in like MARCH/APRIL?

Also is this her walk 100 miles plan dead before it even started? We are only a week into Jan, if her new year resolution was to walk loads how can there possibly only be a few walks left with the three of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last few walks šŸ˜‚

Isn't she due in like MARCH/APRIL?

Also is this her walk 100 miles plan dead before it even started? We are only a week into Jan, if her new year resolution was to walk loads how can there possibly only be a few walks left with the three of them?
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking. Iā€™m so confused.

Reactions: 1
I said earlier in the thread the sofa was too wide and if you sat far right you wouldnā€™t be able to watch the TV. Doesnā€™t take a genius to work that out but they failed to do so by buying a massive sofa.

More like because cawiss canā€™t manage to walk anywhere now she is approaching the third trimester.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know itā€™s a stupid suggestion and I havenā€™t been pregnant so wouldnā€™t know, but her number is huge right? Is there a chance she could be having twins or is that rediculous to suggest?
Again, im not expert so just wondering out loud tbh

Honestly they should of saved their money and got an interior designer. The amount they have brought that doesn't work or is too big. They are constantly moving things around because the layout of their house doesn't work for what they actually want and won't say it. Would of been better to had a big open plan kitchen/family room. I know they wanted to do that, but was expensive. Whats the betting 2022 they actually end up doing the extention, saying it wasn't working for them. I don't know what it is but all these youtubers I used to love and slowly getting annoyed by them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.