James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everything they buy looks so huge which in turn, when they put it somewhere, always ends up looking really odd. I like the sideboard but the placement of it just doesn’t work imo

Reactions: 3
so as I previously mentioned I ordered the yae hoodie as a gift for a family member for Christmas. I made sure I bought the item the minute it went on sale, I still haven’t received the item and this is the only answer I can get. As far as I was aware the restock was for those who were sent the wrong item. I haven’t even received that! I just find it a bit beyond that neither James nor carys have mentioned this on their insta or YouTube channel. This was just pure greed to me, they didn’t have enough stock to cover what was advised on the website.
as I said this was a gift that cost just short of £40,I’m sure many others bought these as Christmas presents and in these trying times who can afford a replacement gift as they wait
I mean, why even bother to sell more than you have?? like how was that ever a good idea to do ffs

Reactions: 2
Omg same here! I bought that black half zip for my cousin as she’s really into them, heard nothing from anyone at all. Was going to message them but from what you got I don’t think I’ll bother. It’s awful how they promised before Xmas but it’s been nearly a month and still nothing

Omg same here! I bought that black half zip for my cousin as she’s really into them, heard nothing from anyone at all. Was going to message them but from what you got I don’t think I’ll bother. It’s awful how they promised before Xmas but it’s been nearly a month and still nothing
That’s what I bought! I’m so angry because like you said they promised delivery before Christmas. I get the Royal Mail and other couriers were under a lot of pressure over Christmas, even receiving it a few days after Christmas I would be fine with, but I had no confirmation that it was delayed or even not in stock.
It’s like they’ve somehow got away with running a pre order without consumers knowing and just taken our hard earned cash, not that they know what that is

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else used to get reallllly irritated by their old intros? Like the ‘sneak peek’ clips that tried to be funny or just clips of random sentences from the vlog that were meant to be exciting.

Reactions: 5
You know what, she’s not dumb. I think this whole “asking Instagram for advice” is a charade. She’s trying to seem relatable, and one of the people. If she asks for advice, she gets engagement. Engagement = dollar. Sussed.

Reactions: 11
The piano needs to go in that small square space at the kitchen entrance! Perfect for entertaining and could be a cool coktail type area (not that this would get used by them) the middle room should definitely be a hobbie/study room, with loads of shelving and a central big desk.

Hate having the sofa split it looks silly as a chair and what a waste of money.

Reactions: 7
Why is it always ‘baby update, life update, kitchen/living room update’... they can’t be that busy that we always need updates 😂
Also the front room looks tit, piano looks awful there and they need to move the sofa so it’s more central with the tv as well as get rid of the random bit where the piano used to be

Reactions: 13
Both Carys and Elle are the same - using their pregnancies as an excuse for laziness and not being active or healthy. Neither of them were active beforehand (not in recent years) and neither had particularly healthy diets either. They both just sit around the house all day, lazing around in bed until late morning with cups of tea and biscuits, taking the occasional selfie of them in their crap clothing line and then doing the inevitable insta story claiming they have been “sooo busy” and working “so hard”. Do they know pregnancy is not an illness?
So many influencers think they need to be bedbound in pregnancy and especially when talking about 3rd trimester. Do they not realise that many pregnant women work up until they are full term??
Especially nhs staff on their feet 12 hours a day but carys can’t even walk the dog

Reactions: 19
Looool I got blocked my Cary for telling her to do some research and read some books or something to prepare for baby rather than ask Instagram. She's literally got 2 and a half months before baby could come and she's clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So many influencers think they need to be bedbound in pregnancy and especially when talking about 3rd trimester. Do they not realise that many pregnant women work up until they are full term??
Especially nhs staff on their feet 12 hours a day but carys can’t even walk the dog
Unfortunately pregnancy has become like an accessory. And as young women influencers they really should be taking responsibility and be good role models.
It's not rocket science if you do your research that it's so important to stay active, eat well, exercise, rest and live as normal a life as you are able while pregnant. In reality and from a medical point of view scabs are there to check the wellbeing of your baby and keep you and baby safe from any potential dangers. Because pregnancy is a huge strain on our bodies. We have to look after ourselves.
I'd much rather see someone show the raw, emotional and anxious moments that come with being pregnant. And be open about the sympt9ms that come each trimester. Than pretend and project that everything is amazing and perfect and scans are so exciting etc.
It's just become another fad. And I don't want to see you in bed with your cuppa at 10am when I've been pregnant up and in work by 6.30, on my feet for 12 hours a day, in a setting that poses risks to me and my baby. Having to go to antenal ward because I can't remember feeling my baby move all day because I've been so busy and distracted. Fearful that I've done something or missed the opportunity for them to be saved.
It's a joke how they are going about being pregnant. Wouldn't we all be smiling more if we could sleep in till we wanted, lounge and rest all day, get everything gifted and live in such a way we could pretend at being perfect!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think she acts likes she is clueless for attention surely no1 can be that dumb even being a new mum just common sense really 🤣🤣🤣 with that living room arrangement and how they doing that house up it’s obvious that they are lacking 😩

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately pregnancy has become like an accessory. And as young women influencers they really should be taking responsibility and be good role models.
It's not rocket science if you do your research that it's so important to stay active, eat well, exercise, rest and live as normal a life as you are able while pregnant. In reality and from a medical point of view scabs are there to check the wellbeing of your baby and keep you and baby safe from any potential dangers. Because pregnancy is a huge strain on our bodies. We have to look after ourselves.
I'd much rather see someone show the raw, emotional and anxious moments that come with being pregnant. And be open about the sympt9ms that come each trimester. Than pretend and project that everything is amazing and perfect and scans are so exciting etc.
It's just become another fad. And I don't want to see you in bed with your cuppa at 10am when I've been pregnant up and in work by 6.30, on my feet for 12 hours a day, in a setting that poses risks to me and my baby. Having to go to antenal ward because I can't remember feeling my baby move all day because I've been so busy and distracted. Fearful that I've done something or missed the opportunity for them to be saved.
It's a joke how they are going about being pregnant. Wouldn't we all be smiling more if we could sleep in till we wanted, lounge and rest all day, get everything gifted and live in such a way we could pretend at being perfect!
**SCANS** not scabs ffs TYPO

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think the house isn’t that impressive, especially for the price? The rooms all seem to be quite small. There’s no space in that living room for all the toys and play mats that will need to be there. The bedrooms seem small too.

Reactions: 8
it's so plain and boring 😴 needs some colour in there (plus, I prefer where the piano used to be)
Also, can they please fill in those holes and paint over it. It isn't that hard, or are they going to get a professional to do it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.