James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6D47C846-B571-41A4-BFFC-66B4D5F93A0E.png

what happened to that £80 John Lewis blanket she bought, haven’t seen that since she got it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What I'm about to say it's NOT body shaming.
I think it's very unhealthy that she went from size 8 to 14 in such short period of time. Saying that you need to love your body doesn't seem right here... It's like promoting smoking, telling people they just need to accept smoking and slowly killing themselves. It's not healthy and obesity shouldn't be promoted!!! She is too lazy to change how she looks and her diet is awful!

Reactions: 28
I think it's very unhealthy that she went from size 8 to 14 in such short period of time. Saying that you need to love your body doesn't seem right here... It's like promoting smoking, telling people they just need to accept smoking and slowly killing themselves. It's not healthy and obesity shouldn't be promoted!!! She is too lazy to change how she looks and her diet is awful!
This!! I’ve never been able to word it so well 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’m fuming now from looking at her stories. Implant out in March. April she needs James to help her go through the lows of trying to conceive ‘I struggled a lot with trying to conceive’ - in a MONTH! THAT IS NOT TRYING TO CONCEIVE. that is literally not even the whole cycle of a period.

And then... I don’t know how I could do it without him. Well of course you bloody couldn’t, you need him to help you conceive!!!

June... every month her mum Would being her snacks when she came on her period. So 3 months. It’s a normal amount of time. I CANT DEAL WITH THIS GIRL.
This is what annoys me. She wasn’t trying for 5 months - implant out in March, conceived in July do that’s probably 3 cycles when you take into account your body has to adjust to having contraception removed it’s absolutely no time whatsoever!

Reactions: 10
If she wants to say she was TTC no one can stop her, but she should be acknowledging the privilege of how quickly she fell pregnant. I feel like she was so used to everything going perfectly in her life that not getting pregs the first day after the implant was gone was enough to make her feel she was having a hard time and in the TTC community

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can get pregnant quick and I would never insult the women who cannot get pregnant or have been trying for years by moaning about my minuscule “ttc journey” hers was not a journey. At all. Full stop. My heart breaks for all the women reading the boasting crap that she shared about her “journey”

she’s a naive little girl who will have a big wake up call and kick in to reality once this little baby is born.
I hope she reads here and realises how many people she has hurt with this topic.
Get off Instagram and tidy your cluttered house ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would never say I was ever ttc, I was extremely extremely lucky and got pregnant within a month, however I have had a previous loss at 12 weeks, so I have to say, the first 12 weeks of this pregnancy have been filled with nerves and worry. Yesterday I hit 12 weeks though so I'm so happy!
But with Carys I think she needs to realise how insensitive it is. She got pregnant within 3 months and hasn't had any losses, and for the looks of things hasn't had that difficult a pregnancy, so what has she got to complain about.
If I was her mother I would have been telling her to get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she ever eat anything nutritious? All I see is her piling trash food into her gob. That can’t be good for the baby.

Also the constant pushing out of her belly is getting on my last nerve. We get it you’re pregnant.Cheers for the daily reminder!

Reactions: 14
She hasn't been a size 8 for quite a while and I don't think she's obese! I think the size 14 jeans are so she can fit them over her bump rather than buying maternity jeans.

Reactions: 6
If she found the “TTC” journey to be hard... wait for motherhood lol
I hope everyone got my sarcasm in this and wasn’t undermining those actually TTC (took us 7 years and fertility treatment so I know TTC is hard) but in her little world if she thinks a few months was tough then she’s not prepared for what’s to come with a baby hell even I wasn’t prepared and I had 7 years of wanting and trying!!

Just wanted to clear that up in case it sounded in sensitive to those Longing for motherhood.

• Heart
I find it difficult to find fault with her saying she found “ttc” hard. I don’t think it’s fair to put the blame on carys because women who struggled found it insensitive. If she said it was so easy and they conceived right away people would say that was insensitive too so I don’t think there is any winning here.

Reactions: 5
I just personally don’t think she should have called it a ‘ttc journey’. Yes she was ttc, you decide you want a baby and you try for one. Everyone who makes that decision is ttc. But I don’t think she should have gone on and on about the ‘journey’. Like many others have said after taking the implant out her body had to regulate, so technically she only went through one period cycle or maybe two before getting pregnant. Which is actually crazily quick. I’m not in the ttc community but I can imagine for people who have been through months and years of pain and torment it’s insensitive for someone to join their community and start trying to be buddies bonding over a difficulty carys only scratched the surface of.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she is so naive and out of touch with real world. Shes used To doing so little and getting so much out of it. She is amazingly lazy person. She really is not in a good mindset and misstreats her body so badly 😩 it makes me yick. She has no routines/hobbies/friends. Thats why shes obsessing over the pregnancy so bad. Her "ttc" Journey is so insensitive and naive 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she should quit her crap and start living outside social media. But she is too addicted To the attention.

Ps. After all the manifesting (😁) I just found out im preggas myself ♥😁

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Elle Darby is also pregnant, swear they’re always copying each other? Congrats to Elle tho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.