James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said her first period started in June.... so it took literally a month for her to get pregnant as she then stated she got pregnant in July. Smh so bleeping insensitive. I have been now trying to get pregnant for 9 years. Makes me sick to my stomach seeing what she puts up, so bleeping insensitive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Seriously. MARCH she had her contraceptive implant removed and they started trying for a baby. Followed by her post about APRIL (just 4 weeks later) stating how James helped her through struggling trying to conceive bla bla bla. Carys, you had been trying for a MONTH!!!!!!! Your body was still probably tying to process the removal of the implant and hormone changes. Seriously, as someone that has been trying for a lot longer than this and knowing people that have struggling for years, I find this so so insensitive. Especially from an “influencer”!!!

Also no tit she couldn’t have done it without him being involved 😂😂😂😂 does she think babies are delivered by storks?
literally came on here to say this - they conceived so quickly! So tone deaf to all those out there who are ACTUALLY struggling. I didn’t realise how quickly they conceived since she’d made such a big deal of ‘struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s an idiot!!! You have to wait for your body to adjust! So technically you should only start your “TTC” after your first period! No the day you get your implant out 😂

Reactions: 10
Seriously. MARCH she had her contraceptive implant removed and they started trying for a baby. Followed by her post about APRIL (just 4 weeks later) stating how James helped her through struggling trying to conceive bla bla bla. Carys, you had been trying for a MONTH!!!!!!! Your body was still probably tying to process the removal of the implant and hormone changes. Seriously, as someone that has been trying for a lot longer than this and knowing people that have struggling for years, I find this so so insensitive. Especially from an “influencer”!!!

Also no tit she couldn’t have done it without him being involved 😂😂😂😂 does she think babies are delivered by storks?

She must really have a lot of time on her hands if 3 or 4 weeks feels like a long time to conceive. Never mind her anxiety or something must be high because that is no time at all! Surely she isn't that insensitive or naive to think that is a TTC journey?

Reactions: 12
She must really have a lot of time on her hands if 3 or 4 weeks feels like a long time to conceive. Never mind her anxiety or something must be high because that is no time at all! Surely she isn't that insensitive or naive to think that is a TTC journey?
Honestly it’s actually so stupid of her to even call it an TTC journey!!! Like wtf? Me and my mate was both on the implant! It took me a very short time to get pregnant but with my friend took her 3yrs!

Reactions: 12
Just hit follow and came straight here because how insensitive are there people??... Had to really contain myself not to message her since shes pregnant and i don't think would be right to upset her but my god... I m so irked! All for the views ofc...

Reactions: 6
it’s so strange she’s forcing herself into the TTC community when like... she didn’t try to conceive, she came off her implant and by the time her periods came back she very quickly became pregnant

Reactions: 13
She's so out of touch with reality! I unfollowed her back when she made her 'TTC journey' :rolleyes: video because it was so difficult to see her milking something she knew nothing about!

She doesn't know what it is to struggle in any part of her life! She's had everything handed to her, making ridiculous amounts of money from piss poor content! I can't wait for YouTube to dry up so she can have a go at living in the real world!

Reactions: 14
Found James and Carys month by month round up on Insta stories very tonedeaf to the current situation and circumstances their fans and followers may be living in just now not only with the pandemic but more so TTC. Found it all very "look at us and our picture perfect life and perfect year".

We all know you are pregnant as you never go a day without mentioning it, what is the need to go on yet again about when you got your implant you, when you conceived etc. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Just give it a bloody rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Found James and Carys month by month round up on Insta stories very tonedeaf to the current situation and circumstances their fans and followers may be living in just now not only with the pandemic but more so TTC. Found it all very "look at us and our picture perfect life and perfect year".

We all know you are pregnant as you never go a day without mentioning it, what is the need to go on yet again about when you got your implant you, when you conceived etc. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Just give it a bloody rest.
👏👏👏👏 this is absolutely correct!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like with all influencers, they want every immediately. They wanted a baby so struggled with just a couple of months waiting for it to happen.

I do think carys found it difficult for those months, but i personally don’t think she should share it in such a way where it sounds like she’s comparing herself to those who have been trying for YEARS.
It’s so insensitive and clearly a lot of you guys are offended by it, but I imagine she has even more followers who find it insensitive

Reactions: 8
Why does she say it took her 5 months to fall pregnant?! How does she not realise you don’t get your implant out and *boom* you’re already ovulating immediately. She’s embarrassing.

I get everyone has an opinion about this, and this is a very difficult topic to address. Yes, many women including myself have had long and hard, ups and downs when it comes to TTC, but to minimize anyones experience TTC just seems petty. Everyones experience is different, and I'm sure many of us know what its like to have symptoms or receive positive pregnancy tests, think they mean implantation or viable pregnancy, just to learn that its not. It was Carys's choice to follow her journey so intently from the moment she took out her implant, but she's not the only person to do this. I've had my own struggles but Carys speaking her truth, or whatever you want to call it, doesn't bother me because this is her story and she's expressing it how she wants. I just don't think we should put down women in this way. I remember some people posting how they hate that she says "We were lucky to conceive" and "If we're lucky enough to conceive again" but the way I see it, she's just trying to be considerate towards other peoples struggle that she knows they went through/are going through. Carys does and says a lot of stupid tit, definitely. But the bitterness about pregnancy and TTC just speaks more to the idea that maybe those people should sign off till March to maintain a healthy head space.

----

On another note, I received the "wrong" sweater and it freakin STINKS. Not sure why I even bought it in the first place, going to return it and question my spending habits. Lesson learned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Okay sure, TTCing might have been difficult for her but she should at least acknowledge her absolute PRIVILEGE to have conceived so quickly. Like... she did conceive very quickly. Stop making it out like you were trying for years and had losses etc. Everything doesn’t have to be a big sob story but for influencers it has to be because it makes for better content. This boo hoo poor us image she’s painting is so tasteless. I have a family member who’s been trying for three years, who finally got pregnant but had a miscarriage on Christmas Eve, the day before announcing to the whole family. They were devastated. People in these situations will be watching her story and feeling EVEN WORSE!

I get everyone has an opinion about this, and this is a very difficult topic to address. Yes, many women including myself have had long and hard, ups and downs when it comes to TTC, but to minimize anyones experience TTC just seems petty. Everyones experience is different, and I'm sure many of us know what its like to have symptoms or receive positive pregnancy tests, think they mean implantation or viable pregnancy, just to learn that its not. It was Carys's choice to follow her journey so intently from the moment she took out her implant, but she's not the only person to do this. I've had my own struggles but Carys speaking her truth, or whatever you want to call it, doesn't bother me because this is her story and she's expressing it how she wants. I just don't think we should put down women in this way. I remember some people posting how they hate that she says "We were lucky to conceive" and "If we're lucky enough to conceive again" but the way I see it, she's just trying to be considerate towards other peoples struggle that she knows they went through/are going through. Carys does and says a lot of stupid tit, definitely. But the bitterness about pregnancy and TTC just speaks more to the idea that maybe those people should sign off till March to maintain a healthy head space.

----

On another note, I received the "wrong" sweater and it freakin STINKS. Not sure why I even bought it in the first place, going to return it and question my spending habits. Lesson learned.
I totally understand where you're coming from and you're right about the whole healthy head space thing - that's why I unfollowed but I do check in here to keep up to date (I can't help myself 😂 ).

For me it's more that it feels really insincere when she says 'how lucky we are' etc, purely because at the start she really was milking it! There was absolutely no acknowledgement from her that it only took her a couple of months from having the implant out, and it was only after we discussed it a lot here that she started to mention it on her insta etc. It just feels like she's saying it to stave off criticism, rather than she actually means it. I know the fact that I've been TTC for a while and the fact that it only took her a couple of months have absolutely no bearing on each other but, for me personally, it's just really difficult to hear her go on about it. It just happens as well that my tipping point came just after I'd found out a close friend was pregnant - without trying - and although I was happy for her, I did feel incredibly bitter about it. Seeing Carys talking about how difficult she found it to conceive just topped it off.

Also, I just find it massively frustrating how naive she is too and that doesn't help the situation. I can't believe that someone who wanted a baby so badly would apparently do no research into how her implant (and it's removal) might impact how long it takes to fall pregnant. It feels like wilful ignorance, she wanted to fall pregnant immediately after the implant came out so she fully expected that would be the case, despite the fact that a quick google would advise her otherwise.

It's such a sensitive subject and I don't think we'll ever all agree on it but I do understand that because she wanted the baby so badly it must have been disappointing for her to have not fallen immediately pregnant but, like I said, that's just naivety on her part.

Reactions: 11

----

I quite agree. I DO see where people are coming from, she does make is seem like they had things huge struggle, but then at the same time I know how easy it is to become obsessed and how long each month can seem when you are trying to conceive. We got pregnant our first month of trying, but unfortunately this resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks, when we were able to conceive again it only took us 3 months to conceive but those months felt excruciatingly long and I became slightly obsessed with tracking and using ovulation strips, so I can see how she fell into this trap and how when you’re going through it it can feel like the longest time ever because you don’t know when you’re in the thick of it when it’s going to happen.

Reactions: 2
Hello guys first time poster quite new here.

just seen her doing highlights of this year. So do I understand correctly she called her TTC a journey when they only started to try in March after a removal of contraceptive implant? And they are 26 weeks pregnant already? How is that a journey?

Just for an example I had mine removed nearly 4 years ago now and only now I am 9 month pregnant and expecting little one to be here very soon. ☺

I guess every woman is different but it just rubbed me the wrong way when she calls it a journey.

sorry for the rant and possibly already discussed topic 🙈🙈
I have raised this before ie my irritation of 2 months being called a ‘TTC journey’ but got told off in this thread cos apparently any length of time is trying to conceive, even though it shits all over those that have been trying for months or even years.

I have raised this before ie my irritation of 2 months being called a ‘TTC journey’ but got told off in this thread cos apparently any length of time is trying to conceive, even though those 2 months were literally just her getting her implant out and not even enough time for her cycle to return to normal. It shits all over those that have been trying for months or even years.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She calls it a journey because they don’t have a real job or a real life to distract them from TTC.

I’m currently ttc. For a while I was in the same boat, obsessing about every symptom and checking my calendar daily. I’ve learnt to just forget about it and honestly I’ve been happier. Still haven’t conceived sadly, I still get upset sometimes. But luckily I have a real job and I live in a real world which has kept me busy.
I would really struggle without those things. She has nothing else to do except obsess over it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m fuming now from looking at her stories. Implant out in March. April she needs James to help her go through the lows of trying to conceive ‘I struggled a lot with trying to conceive’ - in a MONTH! THAT IS NOT TRYING TO CONCEIVE. that is literally not even the whole cycle of a period.

And then... I don’t know how I could do it without him. Well of course you bloody couldn’t, you need him to help you conceive!!!

June... every month her mum Would being her snacks when she came on her period. So 3 months. It’s a normal amount of time. I CANT DEAL WITH THIS GIRL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.