James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the window looks horrendous - the fridge doesn't work.... it does look incredibly silly.
Secondly, do people really believe James is gay or is that just on reddit, they're literally having a child together!
Lots of people on here are constantly saying they think he is gay. Honestly, it comes across a bit homophobic in 2020 and just immature imo. I cringe when I see people repeatedly mention it.

Reactions: 22
What kitchen tops is it they're not keeping? If there getting rid of the white to keep the wooden ones then they're even more stupid. That style of work top, no matter if its treated, are a royal pain in the ass to keep clean and scratch free. Spill red wine on it and it's got scratches, hello permanent red lines.
So the wooden one is part of the dining table and when they extend it they can add the wooden bit on. Then the white ones are temp and they're getting new ones in January maybe?? (Idk I weren't listening) and they have some gold or marble in them to match the handles. Then they're gonna get some to go in the windowsill too as extra, as they can "imagine their kids sitting their to watch them cook" lol

Reactions: 2
I hate the way they don’t plan anything and just go full force, at this point I’m convinced they just do it for more content lol like “oh x doesn’t work so we’re buying ANOTHER ONE and that we’ll show you next week!” It’s ridiculous the amount they buy and throw away
I bet they’ll move house soon enough

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So the wooden one is part of the dining table and when they extend it they can add the wooden bit on. Then the white ones are temp and they're getting new ones in January maybe?? (Idk I weren't listening) and they have some gold or marble in them to match the handles. Then they're gonna get some to go in the windowsill too as extra, as they can "imagine their kids sitting their to watch them cook" lol
Riiiiight... so a big window what will effectively be a little seat for their kids to sit on "to watch them cook" when they have a big space at the end to put stools at? These two don't make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think the window looks horrendous - the fridge doesn't work.... it does look incredibly silly.
Secondly, do people really believe James is gay or is that just on reddit, they're literally having a child together!
We all think it

Lots of people on here are constantly saying they think he is gay. Honestly, it comes across a bit homophobic in 2020 and just immature imo. I cringe when I see people repeatedly mention it.
completely agree, such an archaic attitude to assume someone’s sexual preference based on their demeanour - thought we were past this. It’s 2020 Gender is fluid, people can be asexual, bisexual, homosexual or heterosexual. You can have straight men who are drag queens and gay men who aren’t camp.
I think people are mistaking campness for his sexual preference and it’s just plain ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well I haven’t been able to watch their kitchen updates as I’m just not interested, especially when they insist on stating the number of weeks pregnant at the beginning (WHY?!?)
But seeing those screen shots, how have they managed to make a really good sized room, albeit an odd shaped room, look so much smaller??

I can see this kitchen being another floor disaster. Too rushed, no thought gone into it and will be changed in no time. They won’t be happy with it. They are never happy with anything! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Are they doing this house up knowing they have a child on the way orrr? Glass doors white sofa ? White floor tiles ? Jesus Christ all the room they have and not even gonna do a play room 🙃

• Haha
I wholeheartedly agree with this. It plays in to the whole macho thing that men have to be a certain way and if they aren’t they must be “gay”. It’s incredibly sexist and there are no literally no foundations to these accusations. He gets on my nerves...well they both do but calling him gay is very cringe.

Are they doing this house up knowing they have a child on the way orrr? Glass doors white sofa ? White floor tiles ? Jesus Christ all the room they have and not even gonna do a play room 🙃
They need all the rooms cause they own sooo much crap 🤢🤢 they Are big time hoarders

Surely it makes sense to knock the wall down between the lounge and other room?

Then you have one big space with lots of room for toys.

Looking forward to seeing the fireplace ruined by painting it black which they mentioned on the last video.

Also when they have the sofa going across the wall, good luck watching the TV from the far right seat by the door because it will be so far away from the TV above the fireplace.

Reactions: 5
God I’ve just watched the Mukbang video... Five Guys and Pizza Hut all in one day. SUCH FAT PIGS

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Surely it makes sense to knock the wall down between the lounge and other room?

Then you have one big space with lots of room for toys.

Looking forward to seeing the fireplace ruined by painting it black which they mentioned on the last video.

Also when they have the sofa going across the wall, good luck watching the TV from the far right seat by the door because it will be so far away from the TV above the fireplace.
They need to hire an interior designer immediately

God I’ve just watched the Mukbang video... Five Guys and Pizza Hut all in one day. SUCH FAT PIGS
I kept thinking about the calories 😂

Reactions: 1
It frightens the life out of me that she’s thinking of writing workouts for women in pregnancy when she has absolutely no qualifications in it (and being pregnant doesn’t count). I have a friend who had a serious complication in pregnancy that her consultant said could have been caused by how she was exercising (she hadnt been taking the advice of a trained professional) so seeing someone like Carys want to make money out of pregnant women makes me feel sick. I am a PT but would never dish out advice to pregnant clients because I‘m not trained in it and there’s too much to lose. I trained until my due date with no issues but even as a PT I trained under the guidance of someone who was qualified.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
It frightens the life out of me that she’s thinking of writing workouts for women in pregnancy when she has absolutely no qualifications in it (and being pregnant doesn’t count). I have a friend who had a serious complication in pregnancy that her consultant said could have been caused by how she was exercising (she hadnt been taking the advice of a trained professional) so seeing someone like Carys want to make money out of pregnant women makes me feel sick. I am a PT but would never dish out advice to pregnant clients because I‘m not trained in it and there’s too much to lose. I trained until my due date with no issues but even as a PT I trained under the guidance of someone who was qualified.
They will do anything for money 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Training lots since pregnancy? Since when?

I must say it’s quite smart for people who don’t exercise much/ if at all. She’s targeting it at them and sharing body positivity so people who aren’t pregnant do a little exercise will feel accomplished. It’s just money grabbing but they clearly want non pregnant folks to get involved too. Surely she won’t have enough pregnant followers who would be interested to justify the commitment to creating and organising the plan even if it’s with another company

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Jheez this is ridiculous. They will honestly do anything for some quick change. She says she has been active/working out loads but all she eats is absolute garbage. No use working out if your nutrition is poor. A TRAINED PT would be well aware of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Training lots since pregnancy? Since when?

I must say it’s quite smart for people who don’t exercise much/ if at all. She’s targeting it at them and sharing body positivity so people who aren’t pregnant do a little exercise will feel accomplished. It’s just money grabbing but they clearly want non pregnant folks to get involved too. Surely she won’t have enough pregnant followers who would be interested to justify the commitment to creating and organising the plan even if it’s with another company
She does more posing at the gym than training.

Jheez this is ridiculous. They will honestly do anything for some quick change. She says she has been active/working out loads but all she eats is absolute garbage. No use working out if your nutrition is poor. A TRAINED PT would be well aware of that.
Wonder how long until the ‘Gestational Diabetes test’ vlog is up? Even though she has none of the risk factors prior to pregnancy. I’m baffled at how much crap she is eating during pregnancy. I understand in the first trimester when you’re sick and Nauseous and all you want is beige but now she’s over halfway she should be thinking about nourishing her body and her baby and not just using it as an excuse to eat what she’s probably denied herself when maintaining a smaller physique.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No doubt an app company has contacted her like they do with all influencers, told her how much she’d make and she’s said yes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.