James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a trained professional I can tell you right now it’s ligament pain which just about every pregnant person will experience. The ligaments that hold the uterus are in that ‘V’ shape (so on either side of the bump). Any time a patient reports ‘abdominal pain’ my instant reaction is to ask if it’s in that ‘V’ shape and it almost always is and I show them a diagram of the ligaments to make it clear to them. If she looked at a diagram of the uterus she would see the ligaments are in the very place she is hurting, they are growing and stretching, that’s why it hurts if she presses on that area, puts pressure on the area or reaches up. If she just asked her GP parents they would 100% know this as it’s BASIC pregnancy anatomy. Or you know... call her midwife or triage unit 🙄.
It seems like Instagram is her midwife at this point.

Reactions: 10
They did a £20 budget gift challenge yesterday and captioned it ‘pregnancy week 25’. The pregnancy has literally no bearing whatsoever on the video content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They did a £20 budget gift challenge yesterday and captioned it ‘pregnancy week 25’. The pregnancy has literally no bearing whatsoever on the video content?!
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they still have followers? It’s so boring and repetitive content now, I pretty much stopped watching and being a fan when they moved into second house. All the content became same old, same old. How can any of their followers relate with their stuff - they don’t have real jobs or even do uni stuff, their days are getting up, eating, walking Mila and pottering about like pensioners

• Heart
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they still have followers? It’s so boring and repetitive content now, I pretty much stopped watching and being a fan when they moved into second house. All the content became same old, same old. How can any of their followers relate with their stuff - they don’t have real jobs or even do uni stuff, their days are getting up, eating, walking Mila and pottering about like pensioners
you’re so right about them just pottering round like pensioners.
I think it’s true for most successful you tubers who do it full time.
Especially those that own big homes; all they’ve got to do all day is just waste their days

Reactions: 9
I thought this too. They do it on every video as well. I don’t get the point? It’s not like they don’t address the pregnancy every video ..

Reactions: 4
A lot of their audience will not care about her pregnancy at all. I assume most are teenage girls or followed for fitness content originally. It’s just shoving it in everyone’s face when no one cares as much as they do

Reactions: 6
A lot of their audience will not care about her pregnancy at all. I assume most are teenage girls or followed for fitness content originally. It’s just shoving it in everyone’s face when no one cares as much as they do
I reckon over 50% of her viewers are creeps from Reddit now.

you’re so right about them just pottering round like pensioners.
I think it’s true for most successful you tubers who do it full time.
Especially those that own big homes; all they’ve got to do all day is just waste their days
You just know when their channel dies they are going to be in a LOT of trouble. I doubt they can full afford the lifestyle they live, and probably syphon a lot of money from their parents and from youtube, but it'll run dry soon. It's like watching a car-crash in slow-mo. You just know it's gonna end badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I really don’t want to be rude but her bump looks fake. I know it’s not but the way she pushes it out it’s like ok we get you’re pregnant it’s not a personality trait. It’s not an excuse to be a slob like I don’t picture them as parents I just see her having a baby for aesthetic purposes like when she’s sitting it just looks like she gained a bit or weight not n actual hard pregnant belly. I can’t explain it properly but yk they both seem so immature I’d be scared for that child carys is left alone w that child she’d have anxiety attacks.

It’s really grating me now 😂
Img yes why do we need a weekly update like it’s more normal to do it by the month of every 3 months

Waaaaaaait dumb comment but people have sex when pregnant ??? Wasaaat there’s a child in their ...?

Reactions: 7
dumb comment but people have sex when pregnant ??? Wasaaat there’s a child in their ...?
[/QUOTE]

this made me actually laugh out loud😂😂 yea you can have sex while pregnant, the child isn’t inside the vagina it’s way up in the womb and has to travel down the birth canal before going through the vagina. No chance of any interference with the baby from having sex as far as I am aware

• Haha
I really don’t want to be rude but her bump looks fake. I know it’s not but the way she pushes it out it’s like ok we get you’re pregnant it’s not a personality trait. It’s not an excuse to be a slob like I don’t picture them as parents I just see her having a baby for aesthetic purposes like when she’s sitting it just looks like she gained a bit or weight not n actual hard pregnant belly. I can’t explain it properly but yk they both seem so immature I’d be scared for that child carys is left alone w that child she’d have anxiety attacks.

Img yes why do we need a weekly update like it’s more normal to do it by the month of every 3 months

Waaaaaaait dumb comment but people have sex when pregnant ??? Wasaaat there’s a child in their ...?
Are you for real?!😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who buys the YAE merch, compared to Elle Darbys line (I don’t like her or her merch either) it’s so boring looking. Like at least elles has a central theme of luxe loungewear, and feels like it took some effort and care to create. (Even if it didn’t)
Their merch just seems like something they hastily throw together and release when they need to top up the Whittaker fortune

Reactions: 9
That window at the far end of the kitchen just looks out of place and pointless.the induction hob is a stupid idea, they're a pain in the ass to clean mark-free and not scratch. The cupboards up the top are tiny. The fridge next to the oven just seems stupid. They have more money than sense. Okay, they're well off but spending out on a new kitchen when the old one was perfectly usable, just before they have a baby is ridiculous.
The new kitchen design and layout is awful and a complete waste of money.

Reactions: 8
Are you for real?!😳
Very much so

dumb comment but people have sex when pregnant ??? Wasaaat there’s a child in their ...?
this made me actually laugh out loud😂😂 yea you can have sex while pregnant, the child isn’t inside the vagina it’s way up in the womb and has to travel down the birth canal before going through the vagina. No chance of any interference with the baby from having sex as far as I am aware
[/QUOTE]
No I know that but isn’t it uncomfortable like idk

Very much so

[/QUOTE]
What would be uncomfortable about it?

Very much so

[/QUOTE]
Lol no. It feels better when pregnant.

Lol no. It feels better when pregnant.
[/QUOTE]

Definitely depends on the person! For me sex is not better while pregnant at all!

Reactions: 2
Very much so

[/QUOTE]

No it’s fine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.