James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nosy ass wants to know what these "things" are that are going on in their lives that they decided not to do the last 2 videos of the year.

Breaking lockdown theory is interesting! I would imagine they want to see both of their families for the holidays so Carys could break her back showing off her bump some more lol.
A lot of other influencers seem to have done the same, notably RVK Loves and Lily pebbles. Suspicious.

I can imagine the only “things” theyre on about is the YAE stuff 🙄 they have nothing else really to complain about unless they’ve calculated that they’re not able to afford multiple new outfits for the baby over a 6 month period

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon that YAE You Are Enough and the fact that they push their brand as- positivity all the time, good vibes only, happy happy joy joy, is getting hard to push right now with their whole merch kerfuffle. It is absolutely okay to have bad days and crumby feels, but they're the kind of influencer that feels defeated if they can't keep up with their original model. I also agree that on top of their business mishap, they probably were having a rough go trying to figure out how to hide their breaking lockdown. Carys is the type of person who needs love and support when she is upset, and I wouldn't doubt she's wanting very much to be around family.
Many peoples first instinct is to stop, retreat, and hope the tide calms down before re-emerging anew. They're using this time and space in the hopes that their followers will forget the drama, and the new year will bring bright faces, fresh ideas, and woes forgotten. Companies love using the new year to press New Year, New Me rhetoric.

Reactions: 2
They’re all doing it...all of a sudden it’s their last video of 2020 hmmm🤔

Reactions: 6
Lots of people on here are constantly saying they think he is gay. Honestly, it comes across a bit homophobic in 2020 and just immature imo. I cringe when I see people repeatedly mention it.
I couldn't agree more! Homophobic and immature. I'm glad you mentioned it.

Reactions: 5
They seem to be making the same rash decisions on furniture...they’ve had this lovely new kitchen and are now going mad buying stuff to fill it with which doesn’t quite work. Much preferred the wood/black chairs rather than all black chairs with a grey kitchen personally. Also this teal sofa seems so random...calm down guys live in it for a little while before rushing into buying furniture which looks bizarre

I’m just watching the latest homeware haul now and they’re buying so much stuff that doesn’t suit them and their vibe? (refuse to say aesthetic as she says it all the time🤣)
They look like they’re dressing a scandi home! And they’re literally so... tacky. 😂 so many bad decisions being made and none suit their style. Their old house was so much better - it’s a shame they’re trying to be something that they’re not.

Reactions: 3
I’m just watching the latest homeware haul now and they’re buying so much stuff that doesn’t suit them and their vibe? (refuse to say aesthetic as she says it all the time🤣)
They look like they’re dressing a scandi home! And they’re literally so... tacky. 😂 so many bad decisions being made and none suit their style. Their old house was so much better - it’s a shame they’re trying to be something that they’re not.
they’ve gone for totally different vibes in this house. They seem to think they can’t just have the same style they had before... even though they liked it and it was nice.

New house doesn’t mean new furniture for every single room

Anyone else find it a little odd that they have hardly any shelving... Would be a great place to put all the unnecessary vases. Their windows are nice and big, they could have plants to add color to their Twilight Zone. And have we ever seen a book in this house? Lol. I find it odd they have nothing close to a book shelf, or any books. They mentioned reading once and I can't imagine them sitting down to read. Although they have plenty of sofas and sitting spaces to lounge on 😂

Why does she keep buying stuff that’s the wrong size? It’s really not hard to read dimensions of products before buying something.

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing the next busybeecarys video will be the ad she did wrong for the company she posted about last night. She mentioned not reading the contract correctly so will be interesting to try spot what points they wanted in it. Maybe it was even just a certain amount of posts over the month?

I’m guessing the next busybeecarys video will be the ad she did wrong for the company she posted about last night. She mentioned not reading the contract correctly so will be interesting to try spot what points they wanted in it. Maybe it was even just a certain amount of posts over the month?
I didn’t see that!

I thought this was interesting too and not something I'd want to broadcast, especially given the problems with their merch. And shouldn't ~practical James~ be on top of contract stuff like this? Like, isn't that his job working for her?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.