James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol no. It feels better when pregnant.
Definitely depends on the person! For me sex is not better while pregnant at all!
[/QUOTE]

I didn’t think it was better while pregnant, but it wasn’t uncomfortable either. Just like standard sex really 😂😂😂

I am actually looking forward to 24 hours with a newborn... she’s likely forgetting that most of those 24 hours will be in a hospital, where she will be exhausted & likely trying to get to grips with feeding & being supported by nursing staff... unless she does “first 24 hours at home with a newborn” which is totally different in that in some cases you can be in hospital days before you get home.
You just know she’ll do a video for first 24 hours both before and after taking the baby home 🙄 Video opportunities!

I’d really love it if Carys really surprised us and chose to not share her baby directly on screen. Some friends who’ve recently had babies handle it so well and may occasionally post a baby with an object obscuring the babies face, e.g. taking the pic from further away and blocking the face by the pram handle or even just using an emoji. It’s sharing moments with their child but not blasting their face all over social media. I don’t think Carys has the will power to do this as the ‘aesthetic’

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A video title without the mention of pregnancy in it 😱 5 more videos will be next to make up for it, Nola choose baby’s coming home outfit
We buy babies first outfit
Husband buys nipple pads for his raging hormonal changes.

A video title without the mention of pregnancy in it 😱 5 more videos will be next to make up for it, Nola choose baby’s coming home outfit
We buy babies first outfit
Husband buys nipple pads for his raging hormonal changes.
mila* sorry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate their house 😂
The kitchen is nice apart from the small cupboards, the fridge, the now lack of kitchen side (although they fill it with tit anyway).

They’re removing the radiator in the living room?? There will be no heat at that end of the room. I just don’t understand it.

They also just don’t know what they’re doing. They need to rely on people in the comments - very mature

And they’ve got so much tit. Every turn they make with the camera has a pile of tit. Behind the living room door was another nice surprise. How do they have so much tit!

And the tv in the kitchen........ 😂

I really like the house & garden, but the kitchen is a disaster. Don´t understand, why the haven´t changed
the big windows into a smaller one; they lose so much space 🤦‍♀️.

Plus, it looks extremely odd.

Reactions: 4
I don't think they have their own style, they have just seen several popular things and mush them together

Reactions: 11
I really like the house & garden, but the kitchen is a disaster. Don´t understand, why the haven´t changed
the big windows into a smaller one; they lose so much space 🤦‍♀️.

Plus, it looks extremely odd.
There's literally no point in the big window at the end. There's nothing nice to look out to (I'd understand if they lived in country side and had fields etc to look at) plus theres more than enough light coming from the big doors. They could have kept the original smaller window and had new work tops going underneath it like in the old kitchen. The whole layout is stupid, to make big space they've got shallow worktops, they've put tiny cupboards in. It's just a mess. I've said it before, but I don't get why they've wasted all that money when they've got a child on the way. Surely if you buy a house knowing you're going to have a child within the next year or so you'd make sure its pretty much to your standards and practicality, like all that you should really want to do is re-paint? I despair.

Reactions: 7
They’ve chosen a kitchen which is “trendy” (it’s not to my personal tastes) but not practical.

the cupboards won’t store very much and they’ve lost a load of surface space with the unnecessary window. It’s not like it was a dark and dingy room.. there was already so much light coming in!

they just seem to latch onto ideas they see online even if they don’t work for their house or their lifestyle

Reactions: 5
Love how Carys always says ‘we’, ‘we have decided on neutrals, blacks and whites’ when clearly it’s just her. She doesn’t give James any say in any interior ideas.

Investment piece of furniture against the wall where the door is. Probably another 1k spent on that chest draws and it doesn’t even look good there so close to the door.

See she’s already wanting to put all her unnecessary vases on top of the kitchen units. Looks terrible with just those two on there already.

I like their dining table. Bet that cost a fortune too.

I really don’t like the kitchen either. I think they just haven’t utilised the space, it had so much more potential. The only think I like is the dining table. But the all black chairs they have planned with the different shades of grey and the neutral vases etc, will just look awful.

The window at the end will be deeply regretted when baby is running around with her finger marks all over it. I think the space looks darker and looks like there is less space.

When I had my youngest (c section) I literally tried to sleep every time she napped in the day for about 2 weeks. I was shattered and the midwife kept turning up just as I closed my eyes. I can’t imagine having a camera shoved in my face at the same time 😂

Why did they put that window there 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ so dumb and looks really stupid. They turn everything they touch into shizzz😁😁😁 they do zero planning they do stuff Quick Quick and then have to Re do stuff and its expensive as. Why god why its so Hard For them To plan stuff?

They’ve got hardly any counter space or storage. Made the kitchen feel smaller.
With the big family they want, they’re going to need more space!

I don't think the window looks horrendous - the fridge doesn't work.... it does look incredibly silly.
Secondly, do people really believe James is gay or is that just on reddit, they're literally having a child together!

Heres some of it, they're not keeping those counter tops apparently
What kitchen tops is it they're not keeping? If there getting rid of the white to keep the wooden ones then they're even more stupid. That style of work top, no matter if its treated, are a royal pain in the ass to keep clean and scratch free. Spill red wine on it and it's got scratches, hello permanent red lines.

Reactions: 2
I don't think the window looks horrendous - the fridge doesn't work.... it does look incredibly silly.
Secondly, do people really believe James is gay or is that just on reddit, they're literally having a child together!
I obviously don’t think he’s gay, maybe just a little camp. Idon’t understand the regular comments saying he’s gay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.