James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus duck! How can they be so bloody clueless mun?! They probably say to each other "Yeah! Let's hide our actual address but give out bleeping massive clues to where we live so any nutter who has a grasp of Google can find us easily! WOO BOO! *pushes belly out*"
Going back on this, I found there house yesterday and it's not the one people said it was on here. The one that has the address on their business is still a care home but not the right one, the legit care home is on the other side of the town and like a 10 min drive 👀

Edit - Carys should be careful posting the outside of her house online, because that's what made it so much more easier to find... im not going to do anything but if it falls in to the wrong hands then they're in trouble

Reactions: 3
Going back on this, I found there house yesterday and it's not the one people said it was on here. The one that has the address on their business is still a care home but not the right one, the legit care home is on the other side of the town and like a 10 min drive 👀

Edit - Carys should be careful posting the outside of her house online, because that's what made it so much more easier to find... im not going to do anything but if it falls in to the wrong hands then they're in trouble
It’s not linked with their business address. They said their location in Cardiff, mentioned there’s a care home behind them and there’s only one in the area.

I think that’s why they put cctv up. I’d feel so nervous knowing thousands of people knew where I’d live. They should never have said about the care home or showed the front of their house. They didn’t show the front of their old house till they left so why this one?
Sometimes they’re not the smartest and I think they know they’ve let the cat out the bag and that’s why they have cctv

Reactions: 8
Nothing like giving your address away, when you have a creepy Reddit feed, and will inevitably show your baby’s face online... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It’s not linked with their business address. They said their location in Cardiff, mentioned there’s a care home behind them and there’s only one in the area.

I think that’s why they put cctv up. I’d feel so nervous knowing thousands of people knew where I’d live. They should never have said about the care home or showed the front of their house. They didn’t show the front of their old house till they left so why this one?
Sometimes they’re not the smartest and I think they know they’ve let the cat out the bag and that’s why they have cctv
Oh I see, I thought i read somewhere there house was behind a carehome and that the business address was the carehome address, however when I looked it was a different care home on the other side of town that was linked, my bad.

However I agree with the fact she has a pervy thread and a child on the way and she's plastering the front of her house all over social media! They need to be cautious, CCTV doesn't stop people sending stuff or doing other weird tit

Reactions: 2
Didn't they already take a video down cause they showed too much of their street? They're both idiots for not even thinking about privacy and security, they just wanted to show off the big house.

Reactions: 5
Their house is so easy to find though, even without all of those details. You can easily work out their location, when they bought it and what the front looks like from insta, I found their house in about five minutes without even trying. These people are just not clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nothing like giving your address away, when you have a creepy Reddit feed, and will inevitably show your baby’s face online... 🤦🏼‍♀️
What’s going on on Reddit?! Never used that platform. I’m shocked myself they’re not being more cautious. The fact they said they dont cover the bedroom window because it’s high up no one can see, but if you’ve got creeps who know where you live, DRONES are a thing!!! It happens all the time. Worrying.

You know what pisses me off. When pregnant women thing YES I CAN EAT 10X MORE THAN USUAL AND IT WILL ALL DROP OFF WHEN THE BABY COMES. NO!!!!! Who orders two meals?! I ate like normal. Not the whole “I have an excuse eating for two boo”. Total weight I put on in my entire pregnancy was 10lbs. Baby was 8lbs dead on so I was just baby. The only clothing I changed was I bought maternity leggings. Nothing else! I understand and know every woman is different but seriously if she carries this eating so much tit on she will end up HUGE and not able to shift it, then start posting body positive things to convince herself she loves her body. Also how the duck do they not know what a comforter is!!!! Considering she wanted a baby for so long they are CLUELESS. Also James “oh are we doing dummies” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you either get a thumb sucker that you can’t stop, or a dummy lover that you can take it away. Clueless clueless CLUELESS people. Sucking for babies is natural hence why dummies are made you idiots!!

What’s going on on Reddit?! Never used that platform. I’m shocked myself they’re not being more cautious. The fact they said they dont cover the bedroom window because it’s high up no one can see, but if you’ve got creeps who know where you live, DRONES are a thing!!! It happens all the time. Worrying.

You know what pisses me off. When pregnant women thing YES I CAN EAT 10X MORE THAN USUAL AND IT WILL ALL DROP OFF WHEN THE BABY COMES. NO!!!!! Who orders two meals?! I ate like normal. Not the whole “I have an excuse eating for two boo”. Total weight I put on in my entire pregnancy was 10lbs. Baby was 8lbs dead on so I was just baby. The only clothing I changed was I bought maternity leggings. Nothing else! I understand and know every woman is different but seriously if she carries this eating so much tit on she will end up HUGE and not able to shift it, then start posting body positive things to convince herself she loves her body. Also how the duck do they not know what a comforter is!!!! Considering she wanted a baby for so long they are CLUELESS. Also James “oh are we doing dummies” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you either get a thumb sucker that you can’t stop, or a dummy lover that you can take it away. Clueless clueless CLUELESS people. Sucking for babies is natural hence why dummies are made you idiots!!
Within two days or maybe even the same vid I don’t know, they had lunch out, a takeaway curry and five guys. What!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They both seem quite impatient when it comes to renovating. They seem to rush everything without really thinking things through properly and then only realise after, like their hall flooring, the original kitchen plans they spent £1000s on etc

Reactions: 4
They both seem quite impatient when it comes to renovating. They seem to rush everything without really thinking things through properly and then only realise after, like their hall flooring, the original kitchen plans they spent £1000s on etc
just shows how completely immature they are. They’ve got more money than sense.

just shows how completely immature they are. They’ve got more money than sense.
yep. I just watched their kitchen Reno update and each to their own, but their kitchen layout is giving me anxiety 😩 the tall block of cupboard with the fridge and oven just doesn’t flow with the grey cupboards next to it, they’re like planted randomly near the top but not in line and all just looks oddly layed out. It’s all different levels and things jut out where they shouldn’t!

They're so mismatched looks wise, I know life isn't about looks but he is punching well above his weight. I always picture her with like a tall, pt lad, covered in tattoos.

Reactions: 7
He’s just so camp, his latest Instagram post about the clothing range is just so feminine

• Haha
Yeah it took me like less than 10 mins to find their house with all the info they gave out lmao. I just hope they are mature enough to have some cameras up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.